Poll: Which NHL 360 Title for LGHL Season 193

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Tris10, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Which Game Should we use for Season 19-21

Poll closed Sep 5, 2014.
  1. Either Title

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NHL 14 Xbox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NHL 15 Xbox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyWarrior93

ChevyWarrior93 The Elite Snipeforcer

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Basically what I am getting is if Chevy released the 2015 Silverado, but made it so you can only have it in grey (Bergeron being only player in the menu), charged an extra 34% ($80 game rather than $60 game, for Canada at least), and took out the V8 option (dumbing down HUT and other modes to make the game worse((btw, people that put V6's in trucks should be ashamed, thats like going down on your cousin, it looks the same through the window, but its just plain wrong))) why would people bother paying for it?

No Streaming Account
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Poll closed. The intentions of this poll was to gage the opinion of the community prior to the early release of NHL 15.

NHL 15 early release is available today. A new poll will go up Saturday night / Sunday AM to reevaluate this situation. Clearly the video released puts a lot of support back onto NHL 14, but I feel we can get a better feel in a few days once NHL 15 is played by a few members of the community.

Thanks to everyone who voted and took the time to post an opinion. I suggest that once the next poll is posted that you again take the time to vote and voice opinions.

Thanks

Brodie

Update Sept 6th

The amount of time it takes for a poll to be voted on and due to the lack of commitment I have already seen in voting I feel making a decision based off this poll and talking to some of the community via pm and on Xbox live is best. We all beat this dead horse and it's time for us to make a decision and move on. I will make post tomorrow night.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 20
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.