Penguins/Ice Caps Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by JLott0910, Jan 11, 2017.

1. JxLott

JxLott Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jlott0910#0
    Ratings:
    +254 / 3 / -21
    Well everyone, it was a great run for the WBS Penguins. I am extremely proud of everyone that is currently on the roster, TC guys who stepped up, and even the guys that were traded away that contributed to the success of this team. To my whole entire team, THANK YOU! You made this season and incredible and I could not have asked for a better group to have worked with. @Chriz1265443 and @Cold_Killa-77 I appreciate all you have done to help out this season and hope to be on a roster with you guys again in the future, getting to know both of you these past 2 seasons have been awesome. @NeutralityEleven , if it weren't for you I never would've had this opportunity these past 2 seasons...You are an A+ Owner, teammate, and friend...It's been a pleasure and I hope we get to run a team together again.

This isn't how we envisioned our season ending, but the Ice Caps played a hell of a series. Everyone on that roster is top notch and deserves the opportunity to have a chance at the cup. @x4HxPESTILENCEx and @HunterofHaj did a great job at putting that team together and bringing them where they are now, 2 players that have definitely earned my respect throughout this whole season. I have not a single bad thing to say about a single person on your roster, not even you @KMcDonald_24 . As for the skaters and goalies on that team, keep up the great work! You guys always make sure to capitalize on others mistakes and if you keep doing that, I absolutely see you guys coming home on top.

I wish all of you (Pens and Caps) the best of luck in the future and I am sure I will play with or against you all in the future.

And on that note, it is time for me to start working on next season and preparing for the next group I get to make a run for the cup with. #MakeRochesterGreatAgain

See you all next season and best of luck to the remaining teams,

JLott0910

• Like Like x 8
    jlott0910
  2. ThaFoSix

ThaFoSix Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thafosix#0
    Ratings:
    +127 / 3 / -14
    Good series gents, the finish in 5 games doesnt say how tough the games were. Best of luck to you guys next season.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. HunterofHaj

HunterofHaj S3 SJNL IceCaps AGM S4 SD Gulls GM - Free Agent

Ratings:
    +71 / 15 / -11
    Great series, frustrated the hell out of me when you guys beat me. I'm glad we played you all in the ECF. I will see you all next season and I have know doubt you'll be right back in the playoff picture Jlott.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. A_Lucky_Pucker

A_Lucky_Pucker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 21 / -26
    Great season boys, Hammett way to step up there in a pinch and played damn well under the circumstances . Vows that was a bitch move. Hope you get banned for that stunt. Jlott excellent team you put together here what a great bunch of guys. Neutrality great organization and could have asked for a better owner. Wish I could have brought you and Jlott the cup. You all did a hell of a job. TC'S you all helped make this team what it is and every time you were called on you stepped up especially the Goalie TC'S. I would love to get to play with all you guys again next season. Thank you all for the best and funnest season of my LG career!

ICE Caps good series see yall next year.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. ItsYoungBoog

ItsYoungBoog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 16 / -18
    Good series guys and great season boys couldn't have asked for a better season great job @JLott0910 great team you put together and @NeutralityEleven couldnt have asked for a better owner all around great season guys and see you in S4!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. AppleWizard47

AppleWizard47 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 50 / -65
    Pens, you guys are top notch. Game 1 was the most frustrated I've been all season. We will try to bring this home for the east. Reign or checkers will be tough.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Famous_T_Nasty

Famous_T_Nasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 5 / -16
    Great Series Pens, was a fun series. Like Mafia Said Game 1 had us on our heels and stressing for sure!!!! Good luck in the future!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    Famous_T_Nasty
  8. DaBears182

DaBears182 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 1 / -5
    Good job ice caps well deserved.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. x4HxPESTILENCEx

x4HxPESTILENCEx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x4HxPESTILENCEx#1606
    Ratings:
    +146 / 18 / -26
    Great job to everyone on WBS, you guys were great all season. @JLott0910 you we're deff one of the top managers all season you did a great job with this team , good luck next season in Rochester.

• Like Like x 1
    x4hxpestilencex
  10. PatEthic

PatEthic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 16 / -28
    Good win Icecaps, you outplayed us, and you deserved the win

What I was most surprised with, was your defense.. because I think alot knew about your offensive power, but you were able to control the puck in the offensive zone (with the help of the D-men) but you were also able to control in your D-zone (with the help of the O-men). Overall you are very effective defensivly as a team, starting with the goalies, dmens and fowards.

Not sure if you were always that way, or if you adjusted going threw the finals, but this is looking good for you in the finals!

Congrats!!!!

As farr as my teamates in WBS, Awsome year, I had a blast all season long, very good comunication starting with the owners in the NHL, and J-Lott, Chriz, Cold, you guys were awsome with the team, and made it contagious with the members.

Thanks to neutrality, to get me in this team via a trade... you knew more about me than I knew about myself... kinda scary (lol joke)... it just shows the research you guys do before getting a player in the team.

Any new comer during the year could say we felt needed and wanted right away, and felt like this is where we belong!

I really hope ending up next year with J-Lott squad, that would be great!

Thanks also to Agent-PC... you made me feel like a great partner, someone that you are, and hope to be with you next year!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Patque20
  11. steelersfan26

steelersfan26 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    steelersfan26#0
    Ratings:
    +102 / 12 / -21
    Great series. You guys played well all series and definitely deserved it. Great class from your team. Go bring that cup to the East!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    steelersfan26_
  12. JSILVERS

JSILVERS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 2 / -7
    Great series guys and congrats on a good season.

No Streaming Account