NHL 24 Playtesting Beta Drop

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Oakley1169, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Oakley1169

Oakley1169 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 11 / -19
    Hello LG community as you all know it's that time of year again where we are getting close to ending our last season on NHL 23. That also means the beta, testing and content for NHL 24 should start to open up to our community. Today you can sign up on eaplaytesting.com for the NHL 24 closed betas. We all know how we have this love hate relationship with this game and how ea loves to screw us with not patching bugs for eashl or hut. I believe as being one of the largest communities for the game if we all try the beta and do the surveys and reviews and threaten not to purchase NHL 25 if they neglect the game again this year maybe they'll listen to our feedback and not screw us over again like every year. I also believe with the rumors going around that LG is considering taking the lgpsn side out and making one big league if NHL 24 allows you to send invites out cross platform we need to address how shitty the cross platform server is for 6s right now. The reason I state this is because I've been hearing alot of feedback of players running to a playstation only league if LG does that which I'd hate to see happen as this is my favorite competitive league for EASHL 6S. With that all being said make sure you guys sign up for the betas and complete the surveys if you all want a better game!

• Like Like x 1
    oak1169