Need help!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by stewart8011, Jan 2, 2014.

1. stewart8011

stewart8011 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is this league just like an EASHL game? I was reading the rule book and I got really confused. Season 17 will be my first season

No Streaming Account
  2. Nexy6-

Nexy6- Nexy

Discord:
    Nexy#0006
    Ratings:
    +86 / 14 / -11
    First off welcome to the league! How it works is people do scouting and then when owners and management like players they bid on them to get those players on their team. If you don't make it to the NHL you go into AHL bidding and so on. Once bidding is over the season begins. Every week you post an availability so management can schedule you for your games for the week. The games are put up in Lobbies and they are titled accordingly to the teams that are playing. The password to the games are lg1 and you need to enter your teams room but only can if you are scheduled for that game. Once the game is over stats are recored and scores are inputed. The ultimate goal at the end of the season regardless if you play in the NHL, AHL, or CHL is to try to win the cup! Good luck and I hope to see you on the ice.

Nexy6_
  3. stewart8011

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    But the way we play is like EASHL? because I saw rules on penalties that confused me and also the lines for the team?

No Streaming Account
  4. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theheroicduck#0
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 13 / -60
    It's very similar to EASHL, just played in the lobby and your management for your team will talk to you about what line you are on/ who you will be playing with. If you don't get bid on during NHL bidding, you will go into AHL bidding.

TheHeroicDuck
  5. stewart8011

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    ok, I am not "amazing" so I will probably start in the CHL (my prediction)

No Streaming Account
  6. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Hi there, and welcome to the league!

To answer your question.. So essentially it is sort of like EASHL, in that there are always 6 skaters on the ice for each team. Think of this like a extremely competitive and organized 6s league, EASHL on steroids if you will. There's a full schedule with playoffs, and games running Sunday through Thursday nights. A team will be comprised of 17 players, so essentially you'll be assigned games based on you availability and skill level, in any of our three leagues - NHL, AHL, CHL. Try to get into some scouting games (Located in the orange "PICK UP GAMES" tab under the chat box and countdown timer) so you can get noticed by some teams. If you're a D-man, you're more likely to get picked up just based off the numbers.

Edit: Saw Heroic already posted, sorry about the double post! Hopefully this adds to the info a bit for you.

f5penguin