Mace Griffin:Bounty Hunter

Discussion in 'Xbox / Xbox 360 Lounge' started by Latdogg, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Mace Griffin:Bounty

I got the demo for this game in my new OXM I got yesterday. I didn't expect it to be all that great, but I put it in and finished the demo..and I wanna play more. The first mission you are in space near a space station fighing off an enemy fleet. Whats cool is anytime you would like you can get out of the pilots seat and walk around your ship. I thought that was awesome. I did though start walking around the ship while I was still in battle though and that didn't go over so well. After you clear the enemy fleet, you get to dock onto the space station. You leave your fighter and then the FPS aspect of the game begins. This was also fun...a mix between Halo and RTCW. The sweet thing is though if you wanna board your fighter you can get in it, go to the cockpit and take off in real time. I would like to give this game a try when it comes out, the graphics may not be all that good, but I think the gameplay is allright. No live though :x

Gajeske85
  2. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    its already out at the blockbuster by my house, but im still not sure about it. i might rent it this weekend from boredom, but im guessing it wont be worth a buy.

No Streaming Account
  3. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Yea, it isn't the best game...but it was A LOT better than I expected.

Gajeske85