Little problem here, commish please help!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by PsychoSon, Oct 14, 2014.

1. PsychoSon

PsychoSon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So I started week 6 yesterday, got into first round with around 15 mph and said to myself "Nope!" and went back to main menu. Today I went on "Continue" to play round 1 (the announcer even said "we saved your progress on this course"), I put my scores here (a +2 if anyone cares), but then when I went to continue it threw me back to the main menu. Now there is no way to continue, the game seems to handle it as if I was just playing a single round. So I'm asking you commish, should either my score here be deleted and I start the week again, or should I just play the first round and then give my scores from second round onwards?

No Streaming Account
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Are you saying you can't continue in game hitting the square button?

fkncommishlb
  3. PsychoSon

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I can't continue anything. As I said the game seems to handle it as if I was just playing a single round, and after I finished that it sent me back to the main menu. No option to continue.

No Streaming Account
  4. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Do you have an option to play as a back up GT for this week only, and record your stats here under your normal player? If so, PM me the GT, and play as that. I'll delete your posted round. Otherwise, I'm not sure what we can suggest.

fkncommishlb
  5. PsychoSon

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I will try to play the week again under my normal GT. I'm kind of hoping that the game just "forgot" that I was in a tournament and that's why I could only play one round. I'll write down my score and put it here after I'm completely finished. And if that doesn't work I'll play under my wife's GT and PM it to you then. Thanks for the help anyway so far.

No Streaming Account
  6. PsychoSon

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Alright, so I was able to play through all 4 rounds of Baja so far without problems. So if you could delete my score now I would input my new score and the score for the other 3 rounds of the major.

No Streaming Account