PSN LGWJC 25 Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by Fascetti84, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Fascetti84

Fascetti84 LGCHL Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    fascetti84#9678
    Ratings:
    +253 / 13 / -18
    LGCHL WJC 25:
    Ownership selection criteria will be for new and long absent returning owners/managers: There will be a separate thread for mentor gms: As this season we will be testing a new process to make sure we are setting up those who are looking to Own in the CHL with those willing to not only teach newbies the LG site
    systems, but help guide them in ways to build successful teams.
    If you are an experienced owner: past owner: mem cup finalist you are eligible to apply for mentorship here**THIS DOES NOT PRECLUDE YOU FROM OWNERSHIP***:
    https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/lgwjc-22-mentorship-applications.343818/
    Management criteria is as follows: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/chl-management-criteria.348683/
    Your application format is as follows:
    Name: Fascetti84
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC:
    If selected who would be your first choice aGM:
    The ideal of this is an experienced LG veteran mentoring a new owner into the best way to succeed in LG. On site systems, rules, and how to build a winning team dynamic.
    IF selected you would be expected to take the mantle of GM and assist your owner...I REPEAT ASSIST...we want to groom the next crop of Swizz Wrlds, Yeah I ate it, SBrangy, Bicktaculars of LG.
    This will be determined before the draft of the rosters, in a separate draft with the owners, and their aGM.
    The criteria for this position is the same eligibility as the WJC 23: PLAYER STATS and EXP will be a CASE by CASE basis
    Let me explain: The management criteria here: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/chl-management-criteria.330681/ will be the guideline...but not the strict rule. As I said. the GM's selected to be paired with the owners must be experienced within LG Ownership responsibilities, and site systems.
    Application:
    name: Fascetti84
    Exp: 15 CHL Seasons: 6 AHL seasons: 1 season aGM, 1 season GM, 5 seasons owner
    Why should you be selected:

stronhammer
  2. XxLebigxX

XxLebigxX S47 LGCHL Ottawa 67s owner

Discord:
    lebig613#0
    Ratings:
    +45 / 11 / -11
    LeBig613 , applying to be a WJC25 Owner
    age 44
    I bring structure and a positive attitude to my team server and with very good communication skill in multiple languages . I am fair and non-toxic ready to go.
    if selected my first choice for AGM would be - BardownBarzal_13 who is looking to get a start
    Exp- 6 chl season . 1 gm chl season , 1 ncaa ownership , 1 and current chl Owner of Gatineau
    Why should I be selected like a Owner , I am always willing and Learning to improve like a owner and would like this short challenge of WJC to keep on pace for when Nhl24 and LGchlS24 starts

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. LewIAmYourFather

LewIAmYourFather Nine Cans Of Ravioli

Discord:
    zflowers21#4717
    Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -14
    Name: LewIAmYourFather
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC: I want to bring an experience to wjrs that opens the door for others to have a change while remaining competitive. World Juniors is the perfect opportunity for those who are undetected to be discovered.
    If selected who would be your first choice aGM: Would need to see signups
    Exp: 4 chl seasons. Captain of NCAA team and a former World Junior Owner.
    Why should you be selected: I want to get management experience so that I can potentially own in the future, as well as, provide an experience to players who do not always get to show their skills off in the CHL.

• Like Like x 1
    zfgttv21
  4. Bra_dy

Bra_dy Brady

Discord:
    bra_dy#0
    Ratings:
    +37 / 3 / -10
    Name: Bra_dy
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC: I want to bring a well constructed well organized team to hopefully go undefeated in the tourney. Also a good way for players that didnt get much of an opportunity to get an opportunity.
    If selected who would be your first choice aGM: Axglu. Need him to show me the management ropes and hes been my duo for a long long time
    Exp: 4 CHL seasons, 1 AHL season, 2 CBJ seasons.
    Why should you be selected: Im really good at leading a room when i need to and i want to get this management experience so i can possibly manage in the CHL next season. Just want to lead the boys to a victory

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Veclaran

Veclaran Well-Known Member

Discord:
    veclaran#0
    Ratings:
    +39 / 12 / -8
    Name: Veclaran
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC: I try to create a positive atmosphere on my teams where players can practice together and develop and grow their hockey skills so they can move up to the higher levels of the league.
    If selected who would be your first choice aGM: Burrows14-_- or UncleLarry2273
    Exp: 10 CHL seasons: 3 AHL Seasons: 2 seasons AGM, 2 season GM, 3 seasons owner
    Why should you be selected: I have a lot of experience running successful teams and would like to continue to be in a management position whether it be as a Mentor GM to Burrows14-_- or UncleLarry2273 who lack management experience but will both be applying for ownership for this tournament, or as an owner with those two players as my GM and AGM if possible.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. UncleLarry2273

UncleLarry2273 Active Member

Discord:
    UncleLarry02#1698
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -2
    Name: UncleLarry2273
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC: To get management experience prior to taking a GM or AGM role next CHL season. As a newer LG player, there were quite a few obstacles just to play.. I want to help make that simpler for others, and provide a welcoming experience for those players.
    If selected who would be your first choice aGM: Burrows14-_- with mentorship from Veclaran.

Why should you be selected: I would be newer to ownership, and feel this is a great place to start.

• Like Like x 2
    realUncleLarry
  7. LewIAmYourFather

Discord:
    zflowers21#4717
    Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -14

GM = Lapensee182
    AGM = Isles44

zfgttv21
  8. Sonnnder

Sonnnder Staff Guy

Discord:
    s0nnnder#0
    Ratings:
    +573 / 15 / -37
    Name: daiillas
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC: Development, knowledge, teamwork, encouragement and support for a group with a positive attitude.
    If selected, who would be your first choice AGM: Axglu or Dillythecrumb, two people that have experience with management and are team players.
    Experience: In the league since Season 6 (CHL AGM in season 6, 10, 14 & 23 and AHL GM in season 9 & 12). I also helped run SNP for the better part of a calendar year where it successfully ran every Saturday aside for a holiday overlap.
    Why you should be selected: With my league experience along with time management, communication and organizational skills, I feel I am an ideal candidate to take an ownership role for the WJC tournament or even a mentorship position. My site as well as player base knowledge would be an asset.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. davyl4

davyl4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    davyl4#7376
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Davyl4 , applying to be a WJC25 Owner
    age 32
    Looking to get into a management role in the CHL in the coming season to this would be good experience
    AGM - Rykdrake
    Exp- 8 seasons CHL , 5 seasons AHL no management
    I think this experience would help me with a strong GM mentor to guide me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. RushingPringler

RushingPringler Member

Discord:
    rushingpringler#0
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    name: RushingPringler
    Exp: 5 CHL seasons: 4 season aGM, (1) first season player
    I have been running this CHL team with jasonw1978 and SpringDogg for the past 4 seasons without any issues.
    Jason is quitting ownership and id like to step into the position with SpringDogg as AGM.
    I have owned many times in other leagues besides LG. I3HL, PHL, 3s League, Fb 3s League.
    I am well known in the community and have been playing since 2018.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    RushingPringler
  11. XxPL3KY14xX

XxPL3KY14xX Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xxpl3ky14xx#0
    Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -5
    Name : XxPL3KY14xX

exp: 4 Lg seasons in management .. ownership in qc league
    What will i bring to wjr : teamwork , knowledge , solid management crew with lots of support .
    If im selected choice of aGM would be jaylude !
    Bring gold here baby !

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. hungrycmprr

hungrycmprr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tjdx_x#0
    Ratings:
    +30 / 10 / -9
    Name: ChelMaster6d9

Exp: 4 LG seasons in management
    What I will bring: a competitive roster who will learn the fundamentals of having fun and building chemistry
    Agm: don't have one picked yet
    Let's do this!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Capsrule19

Capsrule19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    capsrule19#0
    Ratings:
    +78 / 26 / -37
    Name: capsrule19
    Age 22
    Experience: 2 lg szns owning 2 szns gm in chl one szn agm ahl 1 szn owning in lg world jrs I have been in lg since szn 4 and looking to bring home gold

• Like Like x 1
    capsrule19
  14. LewIAmYourFather

Discord:
    zflowers21#4717
    Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -14
    In the instance that I would go past 3rd round on xbox playoffs, Lap would take over ownership and Isles would become gm.

zfgttv21
  15. lmaozaddy

lmaozaddy braydens daddy

Ratings:
    +309 / 14 / -61
    LGCHL WJC 25

Name: @lmaoboootyy
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC: I bring teams that want to build chemistry and win games, my last time In WJC we won bronze!!! looking to make a good team and win have fun!!
    If selected who would be your first choice AGM: @Lmaotonyyy
    GM: @xKozlov- (IF HE GETS KNOCKED OUT HOPEFULLY HE GOES THE DISTANCE FLINT)!!!
    Exp: 10 CHL Seasons: 2 AHL seasons: 1 season AGM, 9 seasons owner
    Why should you be selected: I understand my job as the owner and will help new managers understand how to manage and use the site properly.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Obrien42295

Obrien42295 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    obrien42295#0
    Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -7
    Name: Obrien42295

What do you want to bring to LGWJC: I want to bring a fun, positive atmosphere, where everyone will be involved and treated the same.

If selected who would be your first choice aGM: Honestly, mentoring anyone that wants to be a future owner. I have learned from many experienced owners and want to share my knowledge.

Exp: 12 CHL Seasons: 7 seasons as owner. 2 seasons as CHL Bog. 1 season as WJR owner.

Why should you be selected: I should be selected because i know where to find rules in the rulebook, I know how to navigate the site, and i can bring a fun atmosphere to all players while still being competitive. I am willing to share my knowledge with future owners/gms

obrien42295
  17. Tantillo818

Tantillo818 Tantillo

Discord:
    tantillo818#1083
    Ratings:
    +83 / 6 / -12
    Name: Tantillo818
    What I would like to bring to a lgwjc is a fun competitive experience, along with doing our best as a team to medal

I’m unsure of who I would select as agm
    Exp: I have owned and gm multiple chl teams and have owned in world juniors twice in the past.

Tantillo818
  18. mjp71115

mjp71115 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Mjp71115

A fun competitive team. A chance to keep the guys engaged through the off-season and ready for the next LG season

If selected who would be your first choice aGM: Unfinishedhokie as GM. Expieeenced former owner offering to mentor

Exp: 8 chl seasons

Ive played for many seasons. I've seen the techniques that work for successful owners and the mistakes to avoid from less successful owners. I want to own for Season 24 and world jr's is a great opportunity to get some valuable management experience before the LG season begins.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. x-Dini77

x-Dini77 Member

Discord:
    mutednobody2#0
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -2
    name: muted-nobody2

I want to bring a fun experience for everyone. I want to bring a competitive, and respectful team to the tournament. I would also bring a management group to the WJC that has experience and knows what they’re doing.

If selected who would be your first choice
    GM AND AGM

GM: x7Johnny1x (AGM OF SEATTLE BEFORE I TOOK OVER THAT POSITION.

AGM: I haven’t thought of this just yet but I will get in contact with someone as soon as possible and have that ready when I need it.

Exp: S20 GM for KELOWNA ROCKETS made playoffs, finished top 2 in conference and 1st in division, S21 GM for READING ROYALS just missed playoffs… but hey I was right back in it S22 when I took the GM position for VANCOUVER GIANTS. Made round 2 playoffs, S23 AGM for SEATTLE THUNDERBIRDS, made playoffs but was unfortunately defeated by the first place team in the CHL. S15 owner for TEAM USA WORLD JNRS PSN. Missed playoffs but built a phenomenal team. Great group of people. OWNER in cnc team is doing fantastic!

Why should you be selected:I personally feel that I can get along with lots of people I usually have a wide variety of people to chose from. I enjoy this tournament. I enjoy helping people understand their way around the league. I’ve been on many successful teams and I feel that I’ve been a big reason for the teams success. I’ve always made sure I can follow league rules in the management’s side of things. Continuously trying to do things proper. On top of that I’ve been on bad teams, did I quit… no. Did I keep pushing to strive for success the following seasons… yes. that’s why I believe I’m the right candidate for this position.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. iamchillson

iamchillson Beer League Backup

Discord:
    Chillson#1194
    Ratings:
    +201 / 26 / -51
    name: Chillson
    Exp: 1 season AGM (S5 w 67s), 2 seasons GM (S10 w Gulls, S11 w Cleveland), 1 season ownership (S8 w Soo). 18 seasons in LG across all leagues and consoles.
    Why should you be selected: I have management experience, I understand the rules and have the time to make sure every night runs smooth even if I am not playing. I also think I can help any players trying to step up into another level (TC-CHL roster, CHL-AHL, etc) do that with my experience working with different management teams to build rosters. I know what top teams look for and what they want. I've made A LOT of mistakes within LG and if I can help some of these kids avoid the trouble I put myself through, I could retire peacefully.

• Like Like x 1
    IamChillson