PSN LGWJC 25 Mentorship Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by Fascetti84, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Fascetti84

Fascetti84 LGCHL Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    fascetti84#9678
    Ratings:
    +253 / 13 / -18
    LGCHL WJC 25:

Mentorship selection criteria will be for new and long absent returning owners/managers: There will be a separate thread for mentor gms: As this season we will be testing a new process to make sure we are setting up those who are looking to Own in the CHL with those willing to not only teach newbies the LG site
    systems, but help guide them in ways to build successful teams.

If you are an experienced owner: past owner: mem cup finalist you are eligible to apply for mentorship here**THIS DOES NOT PRECLUDE YOU FROM OWNERSHIP***:
    https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/lgwjc-22-mentorship-applications.343818/

Management criteria is as follows: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/chl-management-criteria.330681/

Your application format is as follows:

Name: Fascetti84
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC:
    If selected who would be your first choice aGM:

The ideal of this is an experienced LG veteran mentoring a new owner into the best way to succeed in LG. On site systems, rules, and how to build a winning team dynamic.

IF selected you would be expected to take the mantle of GM and assist your owner...I REPEAT ASSIST...we want to groom the next crop of Swizz Wrlds, Yeah I ate it, SBrangy, Bicktaculars of LG.

This will be determined before the draft of the rosters, in a separate draft with the owners, and their aGM.

The criteria for this position is the same eligibility as the WJC 23: PLAYER STATS and EXP will be a CASE by CASE basis

Let me explain: The management criteria here: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/chl-management-criteria.330681/ will be the guideline...but not the strict rule. As I said. the GM's selected to be paired with the owners must be experienced within LG Ownership responsibilities, and site systems.

Application:

name: Fascetti84
    Exp: 15 CHL Seasons: 6 AHL seasons: 1 season aGM, 1 season GM, 5 seasons owner
    Why should you be selected:

stronhammer
  2. dj_kreation

dj_kreation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dj_kreation#0
    Ratings:
    +241 / 15 / -14
    Name- dj_kreation
    Age- 41
    Exp- in the league since season 5, 2 seasons agm, 3 seasons gm, owner for 8 seasons, also owner in wjc 2 seasons.
    I should be selected as a mentor because I bring a lot of knowledge of the LG rules and how the site works, I run a positive, non toxic team environment and don't know what a ff is lol. I'd like this opportunity to pass on the knowledge I've acquired of the LG rules and systems to someone wanting to learn and soak up that information. If there are not enough owners I would also step into that role as well as guide someone that needs the help.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    dj_kreation
  3. CGio59

CGio59 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cgio59#0
    Ratings:
    +94 / 7 / -14
    Name: CGio59
    Exp: 11 Seasons in CHL & 6 Seasons in AHL, CHL Owner (S13-S17 & S23), WJC Owner (S9 & S10), CHL GM (2 Seasons), CHL AGM (3 Seasons)
    Why should you be selected: I should be selected as a mentor because I have experience in all management roles and have been in management for a combined 13 seasons. I have strong knowledge of the LG rules and the LG website, and I am looking to pass on my knowledge and experience to help the league grow and to also teach players who want to learn how to manage. I want new managers to have a great experience learning the role and want them to come out of WJC with a strong understanding of the role and how to build the best team they can. If there are any open owner spots for WJC, I would also like to be considered for owner of a WJC team as well as mentor.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Cgio59
  4. o_JACIV_o

o_JACIV_o Active Member

Discord:
    oJACIVo#8022
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -2
    Name: o_JACIV_o
    Exp: 2 CHL Seasons(S22,S23) , 1 CHL Owning Season(S23), 1 Playoff appearance as an owner(S23)
    I feel that getting selected to own in the CHL as a prospect speaks a lot to what I can bring to the table.
    Those that played for me in my first season would give a positive rating to how I handle a team and they’d say my organization is of great quality.
    I believe I could provide the tools to help unconfident prospective owners to be more comfortable with owning and it’s processes. I have immense knowledge of the rules & website interaction, and also can assist with teaching how to create & maintain a team discord with incredible depth.

No Streaming Account
  5. iamchillson

iamchillson Beer League Backup

Discord:
    Chillson#1194
    Ratings:
    +201 / 26 / -51
    Name: Chillson
    What do you want to bring to LGWJC:
    I've been in LG for 6 years, managed for 4 seasons officially, 2 seasons I was being taught how to build a team. Made many, many mistakes, learned from those mistakes and grown up at least a little bit. I understand management and what makes great teams from my multiple seasons as management but also the last 6 years of being on and making a conscious effort to understand Presidents trophy winning teams, Conference title winning teams, and teams that couldn't even get TCs to come play because of their record. I've watched the quality in management drop significantly in the past 2-3 years, if I can help that I would like to help that out.

IamChillson
  6. KENNYHITMANHART

KENNYHITMANHART #98 C officially a monster! #scrublife

Discord:
    kennethon3000(Calgary hitmen O)#8372
    Ratings:
    +356 / 26 / -42
    name: Kennyhitmanhart
    Exp: owner S4-S9 S12 S17 been apart of LG since S3, have led multiple teams deep into the playoffs with one memorial final in S8. Never once missing playoffs.
    I always try to bring a fun team environment creating good systems to teach players good positional play and cohesive play in nature. I think my delve of experiences even though lacking thumbs I always try to bring a competitive team to the ice and always have fun doing so. I think this role is a good opportunity to get to know some of the newer players in the league and become refreshed with the player pool. Also to be at a mentorship is awesome as you can kind of watch and guide. I still have a really good knowledge of website operations and rules!

Thanks for your consideration!

kennethon3
  7. SlowGazzelle

SlowGazzelle Assistant to the deputy commisioners

Discord:
    SlowGazzelle#7049
    Ratings:
    +492 / 27 / -54
    Name: SlowGazzelle
    Exp:
    • 3 Seasons CHL Owner
    • 2 Seasons AHL PAGM
    • S18/S40-S19/S41 CHL BOG
    • S20/S42-S22/S44 AHL Commissioner
    Why should you be selected: Joined LG on Xbox S32. I have held numerous positions throughout the seasons and have a wide variety of experience. Just looking to help out where I can.

• Winner Winner x 1
    SlowGazzelle
  8. Gerbs94

Gerbs94 Warning Group

Discord:
    gerbs94#0
    Ratings:
    +380 / 25 / -75
    Name: Gerbs94
    Exp: s14 agm, s21agm, s22 agm, s23 owner

bring tons of experience on how to run a competitive team to the table, can help owners with scouting, draft and any rule questions they may have.

• Funny Funny x 1
    gerbs94