LGRL Season info and rule book quick notes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by IXI Ein IXI, Feb 27, 2016.

1. IXI Ein IXI

IXI Ein IXI LGRL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4
    I know a lot of people just want to know the biggest part of the info to share with their friends so here is the quick notes of the season and rule book.IF you haven't read the rule book it can be found here, I strongly suggest everyone read them thoroughly.

The Season is currently scheduled to start March 7th, 2016 and will consist of a 6 week season followed by playoffs. The amount of teams that make the playoffs will be determined once we have an idea of how many teams we have this season.

These are some of the basics of the league, and parts I want to make sure everyone understands exactly what we mean.

Each team will consist of 6 players including management. We will be going with a schedule and will have games Monday thru Thursday at 11:00pm Est and 11:30pm Est help not conflict with LGHL, LGAHL or LGCHL as best we can. We understand how important that league is to most people on this site. Each match will consist of 3 games against the team you are scheduled to play, as most people felt we needed a system that made the hassle of getting a team together and making a lobby worth the time over just a single 5 min game.

We do require everyone on the roster to play 2 games, we didn't want to limit management to hard being the first season. At the same time we want to make sure that everyone gets a fair chance at playing and not just the best 3 players playing every game.

We read everyone's suggestions on the forums and while we know everyone will not agree 100% with the decisions we made, we felt that what we went with was the best way to go about it based on our own opinions and with what we read from everyone.

I want to also address the People who have been asking about why this is not being a PSN league being its been out for awhile on PS4. LG has been an xbox only league until NHL 16 on PS4 so at the time that was not an option. Rocket league has been one of the most anticipated games for Xbox One and we want to draw on the new excitement. If the league is successful it is an option we are looking at but that is not in the immediate plans.

If you have any questions about any rules or just want to get something clarified feel free to ask me or any of my staff and we will do our best to help you in any way.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    LGRL_Official
  2. EZxBlessTheFall

EZxBlessTheFall Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
    I don't get why you're REQUIRED to have 6 people. I get that its smart for sub reasons in case someone can't show up but to make it required kind of sucks. I mean think if Team A's top 3 "Team 1" players are the best in the league but their "Team 2" sucks and they have to play 50% of the games. Its like while giving the not so good people fair treatment you're also snubbing the good players instead of making them two teams. I personally feel like if the 3 man team is missing a member they can forfeit that round or 2 v 3. But you shouldn't force a team to be double the size of the required players on the field if they don't want to be.

No Streaming Account
  3. dityboycom

dityboycom I don't agree with you Platinum

Discord:
    dityboycom#4643
    Ratings:
    +367 / 51 / -50
    EASHL also doesn't have in game subs, so why are rosters larger than 6 people?

Hockeyinfo33
  4. IVIR Tuggins

IVIR Tuggins IVIR Tuggins

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Make it 3 slots instead of 8 so its easier to fill otherwise its going to be difficult to get any games in

No Streaming Account