LGMFL Update (Scheduling & Season 2)

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by X BoB SwAGG3R X, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Bobby_Goggles12

Bobby_Goggles12 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +632 / 34 / -14
    We're just beyond the half-way mark of season 1 and things are going pretty well. The main concern I have is the scheduling of games. I would rather not have to message people asking when they're playing and turn this into ISIS football. You guys signed up, if you don't want to play let me know and I have replacements ready to go. At the end of season 1 we will be evaluating each owner and if we need to make some changes to get more active guys in here we will do that. Again, I prefer to stick with the guys we have but there are a few guys who do not take the initiative and make my job tougher. If you are having trouble getting in contact with someone, let me know. I have no problem helping out.

• Like Like x 4
    X_BoB_SwAGG3R_X
  2. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    We could always try and make a "group me" group. it is a phone app that would put us in a sms chat room and there is private messaging as well. if you dont have a smart phone you can still be in the group discussion and it will send texts to your phone(it's annoying but it works). i've been in leagues where all 32 members have the app, i experienced scheduling games & organizing trades became easier than messaging on xbl. The only downside to the app is if you don't turn the notifications off it will drain the battery life of your phone quickly especially if people are talking in the chat all day. i have smart glass and the lg app so i'm indifferent i just thought i might as well throw it out there.

3. Perrilyzer1

Perrilyzer1 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Perrilyzer1#2915
    Ratings:
    +600 / 16 / -19
    I think all we need to do is make sure everyone has xbox smartglass on their phones. you can send xbl msgs and get notifications straight on your phone....easy

No Streaming Account
  4. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    i agree but you also need data to run smart glass you dont for group me. i turn my data off when i dont use it.

5. jtrim94

jtrim94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Group Me from pass experience is the best option aslo a facebook page where you guys tag people could work.

• Like Like x 1
    vezytv1
  6. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    i like group me because you can contact everyone in the league in the same place. its a bit harder now because some people check smart glass others check lg.

7. jtrim94

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Sometimes in group tho people just keep blowing up the phone there is a way to put on silent just in case u guys were wondering. Group me/ facebook should be necessary i make it for all the leagues i run.

vezytv1
  8. sicka moose

sicka moose Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1 / -0
    yeah there is i have mine shut off i have to go in the app to see notifications

• Like Like x 1
    sickamoose
  9. jtrim94

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Yep mine to but it comes up in my notification bar silently. Some Times you have to scroll threw the entrie group me to see whats up but when your apart of the group u can DM people asking what time to play that seems to work best

vezytv1
  10. Evilgenius_i35i

Evilgenius_i35i Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -3
    I thought the Min player speed threshold was supposed to be lower than 40. I thought it was at 25 before ... Injuries are lower than the life like speed. I've also noticed there have not been many flags ... in-fact I believe I've seen 3 the entire season. If this is truly a sim league shouldn't the penalties take its toll on some teams ? shouldn't the slow guys just be slow, shouldn't injuries play a major role ? I officially send in my ballot to change a few things for season 2

Evilgenius_i35i
  11. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Please please dont drop it to 25. i wouldnt even put it past 35, it makes possession receivers worthless and anyone that is fast way over rated. i played in a league once with 25 threashold ted ginn had 7000 receiving yards and was a 97 overall at the end of the year.

Secondly idk what ur talking about but id say 2/3 of the league has had an injury this year.

12. Big Fifty

Big Fifty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +536 / 1 / -0
    Ginn is in Cleveland, expect a 0 speed threshold.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Evilgenius_i35i

Evilgenius_i35i Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -3
    I've had A injury. Lost my TE for 6 weeks! 2nd DT and DE although some are fast catch up way to easily when a RB or Speed TE are running straight up the field. Possession WR are what you stated POSSESSION, they make catches and normally make 5-12 yards after the catch, every now and then they break for a 20+ yard after catch or more. Ginn is fast and should beat most safties to the corner in open field. along with other WR's

Evilgenius_i35i
  14. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    ted ginn is one of the fastest wr in real life why cant he get open? he has no release cant get off the line and sucks at running routes... threshold ruins that. possession receivers are possession receivers ive seen you play twice and lose to my gf twice. she comes out in 3 or 4 wr sets and u are probably asking madden and getting stuck in 3-4....

if you really think the reason you havent won a game is because the speed is off and we arent getting enough penalties drop the threshold go for it but i have Johnny Football, spiller, only 93+ speed wrs(other than hopkins) only 93+speed corners. you arent running by me no matter what the speed is at.

not to mention most of these 300 lb de's/dt's are running 4.9-5.4 40 yard dashes. they arent your average mcdonalds fat guys you see everyday. when compared to a 4.4 running back you make one too many cuts they might catch you 20 yards down field from time to time.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  15. Big Fifty

Big Fifty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +536 / 1 / -0
    Now that playoffs have started and we have a timeline of when we will be advancing (24 hours) are we able to set date to do the draft so people can have an idea when to keep free?

No Streaming Account