LGBA Week 1 Round- Up

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by l Vezina l 1, May 22, 2015.

1. jtrim94

jtrim94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    1.) Houston Rockets [​IMG]

They dominated this week excelling in all areas. They like to shoot this is evident in future hopeful MVP ManvsPancake. Pancake is leading the league in points per game with 33 . Dude has been dropping bombs and collecting rent from teams around the league. Hes Match up vs the Wizards evicting them from the standing. Dantheman certainly needs a little work on his Team-up game as well as head to head. Dude has been shooting bricks in the paint with D-12 one might say he should stick to FIFA. Akaballer Controls this team with his heart and his effort but he leads the team in fouls which is unacceptable for any owner. There will be a big announcement shortly as rumors have it they will be acquiring a french fanatic after a recent bet. Overall i don't think this team will struggle in Week 2 at all and are here to prove why their the leagues best team.

Last Week- 5-1
    Weekly Prediction - 5-1
    Weekly MVP- ManvsPancake
    On The Rise- z ActuaLLy
    Interview- Akaballa

How do you feel about the upcoming season?

I feel very excited about this season. We have doubled the size of the league in less than 3 weeks, more signups are coming along and it's only looking like we are on the up!

What player on your team is an allstar in the making and Why?

ManvsPancake, since he was our first round selection he better be. Haha kidding, no pressure Man!!!

In all seriousness, the guy can shoot lights out and is crafty with his abilities to get to the rack. He's already LGBA ready and is going to take the league by storm.

What do you think your team can improve on to be better?

It's still preseason so it's a little early to tell. If i could guess, it would be team chemistry. We only have a small amount of time to get together and figure out our gameplan before the season starts.

What are the teams strengths on the court?

Harden and D12, these guys are the superstars of the team. However, watch out for Ariza as the important role player we need to step his game up this year.

What Type of Owner are you?

If this was a personal ad I'd say i am a Scorpio and enjoy long walks on the beach.

I am a laid back owner. I don't scream, yell, bitch, complain etc... I sit back and analyze what my team is doing. I will delegate if I have to and I am always trying to groom my managers into LGBA owners in the future.

2.) San Antonio Spurs [​IMG]

What a surprise the Spurs shocked the LGBA Preseason power ranks had them near the bottom of the barrel of LGBA teams. They faced a lot of adversity already with Big center Joe Schmo 88 quitting the team in the first week. He was there first overall draft pick and decided to hold out. This was the worst hold out in history of the LGBA they finally decided to part ways which was the best thing for both parties. Air Congo his replacement is acting like Air Jordan dominating teams with 9 BLKs. Salty Milk Bags must be from [​IMG] where Milk is always served in a bag hes showing the league he is a great point guard and runs the floor. JR 03712 is dominating in the paint with Tim Duncan one of the best Power forwards in the game. Rumor has it Violent Kush has a drug problem as he fails to show up this week. This team is proving people wrong but i predict next week they fall off a bit.

Last Week- 5-1
    Weekly Prediction- 3-3
    Weekly MVP- JR 03712
    On The Rise- Salty Milk Bags
    Interview- Weedy

Good, spurs team is mostly unknown but can't wait to come out and surprise everyone

JR 03712, he's using timmy d and is a very good player. Trust him down the stretch

What do you think your team can improve on to be better? Just playing better as a team, which will come over time

Our basketball knowledge, being able to spread the floor and know when it's our time to take the shot or move the ball

Im not sure yet, just want to try my best balancing keeping everyone happy and putting the best team on the floor

3.) Charlotte Hornets [​IMG]

Bobcats no more this team is working hard in and outside the hive. They are just stinging people with their paint play. Small Forward Zero Kewl never loses his cool in big moments, This guy is acting like a fawking all star carrying the team. He has 73 points in 4 games along with 18 Rebounds. Nightmarish lie is cold he is 0-2 and needs some fixing. One may ask the Question what needs fixed more him or the Hornets logo on the site they aren't the bobcats anymore Tris10 get on that shit. Rumor has it Johnrackingmoney needs a pay raise or he might request a trade Johnny needs that money pay him son. They will make it rain this week Im predicting a big week from the hornets.

Last Week- 2-4
    Weekly Prediction- 4-2
    Weekly MVP- Joe Schmo88
    On the Rise- ShadowBeast23
    Interview with Zero Kewl

I feel good about the upcoming season it will be challenging but thats why I choose the team I did.

I think most of the players on my team have great skills but if I had to pick one it would have to be my brother ShadowBeast23...at any giving time he can literally take over a game at any given position ..PG-C all of them.

As long as we can score with the player we have we should be fine.

Our strength is indivdual defense and team defense...and look out for the fast break..lol

I'm a laid back type of owner that looks to win first but do it fairly.

4.) Chicago Bulls [​IMG]

Los Bulls and their not even Spanish! Turns out Lundy can not only play hockey but he can also play a little round-ball in 2 gp he is 2-0 with 47pts. They traded ActivD to the Thunder so the activeD "don't jump campaign has come to end" reference made by the famous by the LGHL. This team is full of the hockey studs and looking to prove that basketball is life since their is no EASHL on NHL 15 on XB1. Perry also is to sexy to handle back to the leaguearena days when his picture was leaked [​IMG] Hope is really an x- factor when he decides to get off the madden stream he can be a force to be reckoned with. Lefty is a righty guy for a big playoff run. This week i see them struggling to get hope of the madden.

Last Week- 2-4
    Weekly Prediction- 2-4
    Weekly MVP- Perry
    On the Rise- Lefty
    Interview- Lundy was to busy playing NHL to do an interview

5.) Golden State Warriors [​IMG]
    Have you ever wonder what is a Rammered? He is the guy who produces NHL for all you basketball guys that don't know about the puck. Unrated rated Italian is a no-show this week because he is to busy making Spaghetti however if he showed he wouldn't be that much of a help as all he shoots is Air MeatBalls. MTTC is thier best player which seems like a no- duh because he was the number one pick. He has 56pts and is always open and to drop those much needed buckets. These guys look to go on a big run this week.

Last Week- 4-2
    Weekly Prediction- 4-2
    Weekly MVP- MTTC
    On the Rise- Ahern
    Interview- Rammered was to busy making NHL to do an interview

6.) Los Angeles Clippers [​IMG]

The clippers got their owner back Riles after hes no-show at the draft Hawk picked his team which is an okay roster that just needs some seasoning and some practice Big win over the league leading Rockets and a narrow win vs Los Bulls is not good enough for the Clippers as they are in the 6th spot. IF Tupac was back was traded to them and is coming into his own earning a roster spot and some much needed playing time. Some Rumors are swirling that R- Rated Jew has been traded to the Spurs becuase he wants to play as Manu Ginobili Ballsole real is real earning playing time with 4gp and 74pts and 43 apples. He will lead this team next week as they look to improve upon thier record

Last Week- 2-4
    Weekly Prediction- 2-4
    Weekly MVP- Ballsolereal
    On the Rise- If Tupac was back

Interview With Hawk as he drafted the team

Despite that rough start to the draft, I think we can look at the season with some optimism. Everyone makes mistakes, and as a staff member of this league I have missed things myself. Even though im dissapointed the Clips management didn't show, I can understand why. So I added myself as the AGM of the clippers to help them out, and finished the draft for them. I think I did well with the remainder of our team's picks, and I know Riles IV and Quickondacribbz will be back to help me out. I think we can do better than a lot of people think, including me initially.

Michund Mason (idk if thats how u spell it), I played a few scouting games with him. Solid player. Lot of potential. I want to see him work with the 3 and the 4. See if we can develop him into a good enough scorer to be our #1 guy we put at Blake Griffin. Shit he might be ready for that as we speak. I'm eager to see what he can do come week 1.

Another player I would have to say is Wickedpedia. Back when I played in the VBA Wicked was very good player, and I expect him to be no different in the LGBA. I think he will be used at the 4 and 5. He has a lot to work with when he's using Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan, so I expect big numbers from him and I think he's more than capable of being an all star.

Right now the team's biggest question is activity. Idk how many players we have that are going to be able to show up on a regular basis. I think we have enough for 5 night in and night out, but are we going to have enough options to get our preferred 5 for each game is the million dollar question.
    Not so sure about the strengths yet, however I like to play a fast pace style of basketball. The Clippers have strong attributes in about every area of the court. We have a lot to work with.

Not the team owner so i'll pass.

7.) Oklahoma City Thunder [​IMG]

What a dissapointing first week OKC was not effective or efficient they were boring and dull. Crazy needs to get his act together before Led shops him. They have to get something going Reinvented is irrelevant with Kevin Durant. Led Just drives with Russel Westbrook. They need to work together more and look for open looks. Crazy leads the team with 28 rebounds Led leads the team with 86 pts but they need to finish games off and stop being so selfish. I predict they will get thier shit together next week blowing out teams

Last Week- 4-2
    Weekly Prediction- 3-3
    Weekly MVP- Crazyeffectzzz
    On the Rise- Jimbo

Interview- N/A Led was to busy counting sheep to do an inteview

8.) Washington Wizards [​IMG]

Where do i even start? The whole team is a mess they cant win games. They should of known not to draft Whiteboy becuase white people cant jump. RouterkickRob needs to stop kicking his router and find an internet provider other then Walmart. Bingo King would be better off in an old folks home playing bingo then playing basketball. Giggonomics is leading the team in pts with 33 which is pretty patheic since leading scorer ManvsPancake in the LBGA averages 33pts a game. They need to just put out the white flag the whole season or learn how to play together and hope for some wins. Remember Wizards thier is no where to go but up.

Last Week- 0-6 LOL
    Weekly Prediction- 1-5
    Weekly MVP- RouterkickRob
    On the Rise- Giggonmics
    Interview- Bingo Kingo

I think we have a good set of owners and some well placed players on different teams to help ensure the season stays competitive all year.

I have about 3 guys who I'd say are All-Star worthy. I won't tell you which 3 guys.

Too early to tell. We just need to get some games under our belt and see what needs to be moved or shifted.

What are the teams strengths on the court? big man. We got some really good big men. Xenon and Kambelly are two guys who shoulda gone much higher than they should have.
    I haven't seen much of Giggonomics but my scout team has told me he is very promising.

I am a stubborn owner. I want things to work I want guys to work together before moving on from a player. I want team ball to be used and not just dumping it into the paint for constant layups.

Disclaimer- These are my opinions so dont get butthurt i have some anal cream in case you do.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    vezytv1
  2. TheMcKapy

TheMcKapy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    McKapy#4579
    Ratings:
    +98 / 5 / -10
    Just going to leave this here...

c2e849a98884863f37e706a586677a8c0a385736265ea9f1eb31bbb4309cc26f.jpg

3. CrAzY EFFeCTzzz

CrAzY EFFeCTzzz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    trim we finsed week off 4-2 im 4-0 led putting stats in now update this -_-

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. jtrim94

jtrim94 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jtrim94#4533
    Ratings:
    +215 / 4 / -6
    Will do beaut

• Like Like x 1
    vezytv1
  5. CrAzY EFFeCTzzz

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Thank trimmy don't worry eventually when I train with u will get better and more understanding on the gme and go on YouTube sometimes for tutorials for that hop gather etc

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. kambelly

kambelly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I take a lot of the blame for the wizards bad week I really let bingo down this week. Me not being able to make any of the games probably caused a lot of headaches for the team.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    I give you props Crazy with showing Trimboli the ropes of the game even though you aren't on the same team as him. That definitely deserves a big brother award.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. bingo king

bingo king Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 6 / -27
    I think we made a good move, next week will be better

BingoKing91
  9. CrAzY EFFeCTzzz

Ratings: