LGAHLPSN THIS WEEK PODCAST - Week 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by tsibs88, May 22, 2016.

1. TeeSibs

TeeSibs Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    The live show was last night but you can still listen to it at the link below:

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    tsibs88
  2. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Think it should have been mentioned as all of you made it sound like yeap was some dirty player who played for a bunch of teams. He did not play on a single account other than yeap.

Be informed before dumpstering on someone like that please.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Filthy_Habitz

Filthy_Habitz Fred T. Hunt Award Winner (S1)

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    Banned = Cheated

In most cases..... Multi accounts is against the rules. Hence broke rules. So he cheated. We call em as we see em

FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  4. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    I don't believe anyone ever said that he "played" on multiple accounts. We stated that he has multiple accounts. As a follow up, he sent me a message on Skype saying it was another great show and that he had 3 other accounts. The reason for those other accounts was for his 2 other brothers to play but he didn't know the rules so he was banned. I'm sure he is not happy about it but Yeap seems to really be taking this the way a mature individual would. He has been nothing but cordial to me and has never once accused me of beating up on him during this issue. He has gone out of his way to stress that and for that reason, I would even suggest that his issue be re-evaluated. The league has their rules but I would suggest that if a ban needs to be upheld, that he only be banned for this season and be re-instated for Season 3.

It's unfortunate that this is the case and we have lost a great player who by all rights, probably would be in LGHLPSN right now, if not for this issue. It's a cautionary tale that should suggest that we do our best to understand the rules. I certainly don't have them all memorized but the rule I use is, if I have to ask myself if this is ok to do, I should probably ask the LG admins.

We cant help how people take what we say or how it "sounds". If you feel we gave faulty facts, please let us know and we will do whatever we can to correct it.

• Like Like x 1
    tsibs88
  5. GonzoArmstrong

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    Think it should have been mentioned as all of your takes on it made it seem like yeap was some dirty player who played for a bunch of teams. He did not play on a single account other than yeap.
    There was like 10-20 minutes of Moranaconda talking about how you're only allowed 3 games a week and how people create more to play more games. All that while still talking about yeap. It's just how it was presented in the podcast even if it wasn't meant to be that way. Also it was more like 9/10 accounts from what I heard

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Filthy_Habitz

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    Actually the Frank Jones situation cost us nothing. It was the owner of the NHL team making a second account claiming to be his daughter. Trading for "her" and using that account to play for the AHL team....

Thats why the points were taken away. If your interested in facts anyways.....

FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  7. Filthy_Habitz

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    I heard it was 18 accounts to be exact

FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  8. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    tsibs88
  9. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    As far as I am concerned, "dumb" or "cheating" neither describes what happened here. Yeap acknowledges that it was a lack of knowledge. I barely know him so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt and will believe what he is saying. If I saw a pattern of behavior of this with him, then I'd have a different opinion. I dont think branding him a cheater or being dumb is an educated opinion in either case.

tsibs88
  10. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    I just listened to the podcast again. I have no idea how in the world you could claim that we made it seem like he was a dirty player and tried to play for a bunch of teams. If anything, @Moranaconda went out of his way to state the innocent reasons why someone could have created multiple accounts. Please go back and listen to the podcast again and tell me where you think we painted Yeap as a dirty player because I really do not see that at all.

• Like Like x 1
    tsibs88
  11. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Never ONCE did I EVER even mention his name either...

Moranaconda
  12. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Really?. If you actually listened to the podcast which I am sure you didn't listen to the whole thing now. I wasn't even talking about that player we had switched to the announcement that was just sent out to the ENTIRE league about multiple accounts and how NOT to do it. Not once did I even mention that player by name NOT ONCE. I am sorry you feel like I was singling him out but I know for a FACT there are people playing on second accounts right now due to a ban of another account. It happens ALL the time and if people would just follow the rules and not try to cheat them or even get banned in the first place then this would not even be a topic. Obviously it has become a problem across ALL leagues hence the public service announcement put out by MacDonald..

Moranaconda
  13. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154

Once again NEVER even mentioned his name man... And I NEVER said he was playing on all those accounts. I simply stated how in the WORLD could you even have that many accounts to begin with PERIOD. Whether you use them or not.. Why would you EVER have more than 1 account let alone the "9 or 10" it was more like. I like the kid I think it sucks what happened to him but how does that happen...?

Moranaconda
  14. GonzoArmstrong

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    From 17:30 - 18:00 you go from talking about cheaters being banned to talking about yeap again. That along with the Poll asking if him being banned puts some sort of black mark on the LG brand are pretty suggestive no? Doesn't matter if you mentioned him by name or not. Everyone knew who you were referring to when you talked about the league leading scorer being banned... There's only 1 of them.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
    No Streaming Account
  15. Filthy_Habitz

Discord:
    Filthy_Habitz#0683
    Ratings:
    +367 / 20 / -66
    Its okay guys Gonzo makes up lots of stuff. He has a vivid imagination.

• Funny Funny x 1
    FiLTHY_HaBiTZ
  16. TeeSibs

Discord:
    TSibs88#2180
    Ratings:
    +1,495 / 17 / -65
    Its a discussion!! Why do you not want to have the discussion?

And again, go and actually listen to the podcast because you either did not listen or you have heard something else in our words. What was actually said? Do you even know?

@Filthy_Habitz I know dude. He is either just trying to shit stir or he is really only hearing what he wants to hear.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    tsibs88
  17. Moranaconda

Moranaconda Retired

Ratings:
    +1,622 / 17 / -154
    Once again that player was NEVER mentioned. Have a nice day Gonzo...

Moranaconda
  18. vhigh

vhigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +640 / 8 / -68
    I have to chime in here... The poll question was because the LEAGUES LEADING SCORER got banned... Not just some random guy. Secondly, NONE of us mentioned him by name, nor did we bash him. We talked purposely in generality to educate people on what not to do. None of us have a problem with him and I believe it was stated that this was a case of being uninformed. We don't do the podcast so EVERYONE can agree with everyone. Just like in real life, we all have different opinions, and WILL NEVER USE THE PODCAST TO DESTROY SOMEONE PERSONALLY. Hence the purposely leaving out of his name. It also is a story worthy of discussion so we will not ignore it. Don't come on here and presume to tell US what WE said, we were there. Listen to the whole thing and you will understand, but I'm positive Tue looking for an arguement so I'm done with this subject here. Yeap is fine in my book but this did happen...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Vhigh
  19. x-SPLATZ-x

x-SPLATZ-x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 15 / -11
    Personally I'm sick of hearing in depth about the same teams killing it. Talk about trades call ups call downs .gm Interviews and teams struggling and what they need to do along with the teams killing it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    Yeap_93 Removed linked to 20 second accounts End of Season 3

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Like Like x 1
    Sloshy97