LGAHL #PowerRankingSaturday Week: 6

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Tris10, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Ok Western Conference, make this happen I wanna match up with these fools first round and be the ones to knock out a team.

Or give us Charlotte, I just wanna knock a shit-talker around when it matters. :)

iMackie21
  2. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    On a side note from all your bickering, I won my first ever award. First star for the week...Let's turn these frowns upside down little fellas!

• Like Like x 1
    HowieDoo
  3. KabukiTV

KabukiTV I play Goaaalie!

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Niiiice

No Streaming Account
  4. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    welcome to the big dick club!

Sloshy97
  5. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    from the look of it, I don't feel like I measure up if you know what I mean

HowieDoo
  6. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Oh wow. Can you guys grasp what is going to happen with Rochester or Charlotte in the playoffs? Its going to be baby mama drama. So many mic checks, assumptions and slimey play.

Honestly though, if a player allowed 2nd tags to flourish before, what do you think was going to happen? They would stop cheating? It weird though, wherever Crass and Doc Status go, second tags follow. I'm guessing it is just a coincidence.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Doc Status

Doc Status dark stasis

Ratings:
    +504 / 8 / -4
    I can assure you there are no second tags playing for Rochester. I've played with everyone on the roster. Crass traded for one and then turned him in himself. Whether it was because he was trying to cover his ass only he knows, but I don't see how turning in a second tag that never played a game for you is "letting 2nd tags flourish". As for the other shit Crass is being accused of, I have no idea. All I do is show up to my league games, I have literally zero input into how the team is run.

Feel free to check our mics and accuse us of whatever you like if it makes you feel better though, let the salt run through you.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Kbsmith37

Kbsmith37 KCS

Ratings:
    +1,210 / 25 / -43
    Crass knew about the second tags on Texas and let them flourish all through the S17 playoffs and half of S18.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    This.

It's not about having second tags on your team, it's about knowing about second tags and sitting their twiddling your thumbs. In most of the cases with 2nd tags we saw Crass's name pop up, insinuating he knew about the second tags. To be honest, the people who know about the second tags but sit there saying nothing should be held responsible as-well.

If one guys name is constantly popping up around 2nd tags, it's clearly fishy and should be looked at and punishment should be handed out accordingly.

iMackie21
  10. Doc Status

Doc Status dark stasis

Ratings:
    +504 / 8 / -4
    That's true, and a solid point, but the list of people that knew about that is fairly substantial.

No Streaming Account
  11. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    I think one of the biggest points that people aren't looking at is the trade itself: Eat Lift Repeat for SHIPPY.

Crass is one of the shittiest human beings in this community along with MLGesus and his fanboys, but he is fairly intelligent. SHIPPY was a gem for them. There probably wasn't a better contract in the AHL in terms of production. Easily him along with his linemates, would have landed him in the Top 10 of scoring. If I or any sensible GM had a player like that, do you know how many TC players I would trade him for, straight up? None. Crass knew exactly what he was getting. Whether he panicked later and tried to get ELR banned is irrelevant. Crass tried to sneak a 2nd tag onto his team. Cut off cheating at the top and you'll see a trickle down effect. As long as there are still managers who encourage players to create second tags, harbor this kind of thing, there will always people willing to do so.

• Like Like x 7
    Starwood84
  12. M4TTH35

M4TTH35 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I'm just curious as to what place you put Willard in, you weren't asking for him to respond to a thing, all he stated was you made a long winded post over something small and just simply stated that with or without Crass, our team would sweep yours. But of course you felt the need to respond to his statement, and you know for a fact had Willard taken the time to write out something that eclipsed a paragraph you would have responded with "yea uMad" or some other lame comeback. But instead because he made a short, simple response, you feel the need to rag on him about that.

Take your own advice and relax cause after all "This is a game...We don't get paid" right?

No Streaming Account
  13. M4TTH35

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    So wait a minute, first you guys rag on Crass because he screwed over a lot of GMs in trades because he got the better end of the trade, then you rag on him when he gets the short end of the stick in a trade? Do you not see how ridiculous that is, that no matter what choice he makes there is always people complaining about it?

And yes Shippy is a good forward and probably would have flourished on our team, but if you hadn't taken a look at our forward lineup yet we obviously have plenty of talent to fill in any holes he left. That's why Crass was able to trade a player of Shippys caliber at his contract, because he knew other GMs would want a player like him, he knew they could afford him, and Crass didn't feel his team would suffer too much from the trade. And clearly as of now he's been right.

So please, whatever problems you guys may have with Crass or our team, either get hard proof or do your talking on the ice. Complaining on here isn't going to make you or your team any better.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  14. Tenacious RD

Tenacious RD Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 1 / -0
    Whether he makes good or bad trades is irrelevant. The question is despite the fact you may have good forwards on your team, why would you trade a high value player for training camp players no one has heard of? I guess you could call it a bad trade, but why not trade lower tier players or other training camp players?

I'm on the fence with this, with no real evidence to support anything (that I've seen). I'm trying to look at this reasonably, and to me that question poses a challenge that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

No Streaming Account
  15. Haunted Avocado

Haunted Avocado Time Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Ratings:
    +193 / 0 / -0
    Yessss, finally some life in here! Rochester's just gonna keep on rolling! Feed our fire, we don't mind :)

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Mt Willard

Mt Willard Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mtwillard#0
    Ratings:
    +392 / 29 / -39
    you dip shits know we got dingo in that trade also right?

Mtwillard
  17. b3rgy7

b3rgy7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Amen.

No Streaming Account
  18. M4TTH35

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Look i get it, this is a virtual league and a lot of bias comes into play. But its not like crazy deals such as these don't go down in real life. Look at the Gretzky trade, Gomez for McDonagh, ANY NHL PLAYER GETTING TRADED FOR A 3RD ROUND+ DRAFT PICK. Just because a players good and cheap doesn't mean he is immune to getting moved. Maybe there was another player Crass wanted to move in the lineup, maybe things weren't working out.

Also as Willard said, it wasn't a 1 for 1 deal. If that were the case things would be a bit more questionable. But the fact that he's getting attacked for having to be a GM and make a decision is crazy, especially when the end result was helping to rid this league of one less second tag.

No Streaming Account
  19. Dr Dee

Dr Dee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DEE#8124
    Ratings:
    +779 / 1 / -10
    Don't forget he knew Shippy wasn't going to play so that why he traded for ELR.

In 4 weeks he'll be crying asking for people to play on his tag.

DrDee9
  20. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    If you see your GM as a saving grace who has helped rid the league of second tags, then that is your opinion. He is your GM, your teammate, and likely your friend. I personally do not have any hang ups towards Crass.

Unfortunately, Crass' name has come up far, far too often in 2nd tag investigations for him to be considered in a positive light. And from what I have read about the ban posts, Crass' name tends to be a common theme. It is difficult to give someone the benefit of the doubt in these circumstances.

Until there is evidence confirming that he is not involved in any of this, I can only assume his reputation around the league will continue to remain low.

• Like Like x 2
    Sloshy97