Media Let's Have A Chat ft. Utica Defenseman LRKrazyLR.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by KeplerWhatUp, Jun 4, 2017.

1. HiImKep

HiImKep Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kepler#9648
    Ratings:
    +84 / 11 / -11
    Alright, ladies and gentlemen. @Kepler14733 back here with the second interview of the week for our Let's Have A Chat segment. Our guest this time around is Utica Comets defenseman, @LRKrazyLR.

Career AHL Stats (Through Week 1):
    Regular Season: 53-48-9, 90 P, 13 G, 77 A, -31, -124 T-G
    Playoffs: 4-4-0, 6 P, 1 G, 5 A, +/- 0, 11 T-G

Kepler: We're gonna jump right into the questions for you. First one here for you. How did you hear about LG?
    LRKrazyLR: A buddy of mine told me join and play on his team.
    Kepler: And who was that buddy?
    LRKrazyLR: @steel243

K: Okay, interesting. Next one here for you. Who have you played for in previous seasons?
    L: I started off in Portland in Season 1. Then I was AGM for the Providence Bruins in Season 2. Season 3, I started in Bridgeport, then got sent to the Ontario Reign. Seasons 4 and 5 have both been with Utica so far.

K: Okay, definitely a little movement there. Is there any certain season you enjoyed the most? And why?
    L: I would say Season 4. Mainly because we brought most of the Ontario roster from Season 3 over to Utica and played well.

K: You guys definitely had a solid team. Was very fun to watch, and a challenge to play against. Is there anything you would change about LG?
    L: Nothing, really. It seems to be running smoothly.

K: It is running a lot more smooth than it used to. That is for sure. Do you have any tips for new guys coming into the league?
    L: Uh, yeah. Always try and play with the guys on your roster. You will learn a lot about how the team plays, and improve as a player.

K: Definitely some very good advice. Seeing as how you have progressed since Season 2, any helpful tips for your fellow D men out there?
    L: Always trust your D partner. And just play hard.

K: Trust is huge on the back end. It's still early, but seeing how your roster is built this year, compared to least year, how do you feel about your chances to go deeper in the playoffs this year, and possibly win the Calder Cup?
    L: I feel we have a really good shot now that @Gpig04 is back on D with us. We also have some solid goaltending back there between the pipes.

K: It's always helps to have great goaltending to lean on at times. If there was one person in all of LG you got to partner with on the back end, who would it be?
    L: Hmmm. That's a good one. I would have to say either @Blderunner_GT or you, @Kepler14733. It's just a lot of fun.

K: I really appreciate that, man. I am sure Blade does, too. Means a lot, especially with all the talented defensemen out there. And that leads me to my next question. Who has been your favorite partner in past season?
    L: @HairyHitter, no doubt. That guys would shut people down on the boards, and hits like no one I know.

K: He definitely was a big hitter. Always a fun guy to play with as well. What would you consider the strong points of your game?
    L: I feel like strong points in my game are that I can gel with just about anybody, and adapt to the play quickly.

K: I think both of those really help, especially with your management. Knowing they can throw you with just about anybody and it will work out. Would you say you have any weak points in your game? Some things you need to work on?
    L: Oh, yeah. I need to stop taking penalties. Leading the league in penalty minutes is not a good thing.

K: That definitely sounds like the Krazy I remember. As a defenseman, what is something you for in the forwards on the ice with you?
    L: How well they back check, and where they are on the breakout pass. It's always good to have a 2-1-2 on the breakout.

K: Very, very good answer. There is nothing worse than a forward who doesn't know how to break it out. How would you describe your play style?
    L: I'm more of a stay at home D man. I can help on offence if needed, though.

K: Are there any certain plays you look for on the ice? Maybe a favorite play?
    L: On D, I look for the tie up off the draw and a quick pass to the winger. On offence, I look for a nice clapper from the point.

K
    : You know how much I love to rip it from the point. Clappers are always reliable. Until they hit a shin pad. What would you say is your favorite LG memory?
    L: My favorite memory would have to be playing in the Season 3 All-Star Game. A lot of great players in that game.

K: I wouldn't know what that feels like. Haven't made it, yet. Definitely sounds like a good time, though. Last few questions here. Who is your favorite current NHL player? As well as past player?
    L: Favorite past player would have to be Scott Stevens. Current player I would probably say Auston Matthews. Kid plays with so much hockey sense.

K: Matthews is unreal, man. So much fun to watch and so much talent. I'm assuming your favorite NHL team is still the Leafs?
    L: Yeah. Even though they get trash talked a lot, I still bleed blue.

K: Love the dedication, man. I think you will have a lot of years to come to enjoy success. Predators down 0-2 in the series. Do you see them coming back and being competitive?
    L: Yeah. The Preds are gonna wake up and realize that they are in the Finals, and they need to start showing it.

K: I think that does it, man. Anything you would like to mention, or any shoutouts you would like throw out there?
    L: No. But thanks for having me on here, and good luck with this season to all.

Alright, ladies and gents. That completes our interviews. Krazy is definitely one of those genuinely nice guys, and always a pleasure to talk to. This is another interview I really enjoyed doing. It was supposed to be posted Saturday, but I got very busy with personal stuff Saturday. So, look for the second interviews to be posted on Saturdays around 4 PM EST from here on out. I hope you guys enjoyed this interview, and be sure to look out for more in the future. Kepler out.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Kepler14733
  2. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    I really enjoy these. Keep it up

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account