Lehigh Valley Phantoms GM application

Discussion in 'Seasonal Forums - Management' started by dmiller2009, Dec 19, 2015.

1. dmiller2009

dmiller2009 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The Philadelphia Flyers organization is looking for an experienced player with a good knowledge of the talent pool to run the Lehigh Valley Phantoms

. If you are interested please fill this out and we will start interviewing candidates we are interested in.

PSN Gamertag :
    Management Expierence (if any) :
    What makes you the right choice for this position :

dmiller2009
  2. LJCKICKASS

LJCKICKASS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    PSN Gamertag : LJCKICKASS
    Management Expierence (if any) :In NHL 14 i was gm in the ovghl and assistant commissioner in a small league called the nghl later in the NHL 14 season.
    What makes you the right choice for this position : I want to win. i have the time. im always available. and i will put my full commitment into putting together a winning team!
    Hope to here from you soon :)

No Streaming Account
  3. Drivajr

Drivajr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -1
    Psn; drivajr
    Management: 0 league play, 5 to 6 years food management
    The right choice;
    Playing sports all my life and management in the restruant.
    Over the last 5 years I have managed three restruants, including two with the same company. The reason they moved me was because I made one restruant profitable again so they moved me to another location and I can assure you that restruant also started profiting. What goes behind that, training a staff that is nothing but the absolute best for customer satisfaction. You ask yourself this has nothing to do with but behind the scenes of a restruant team work is everything. If it's not, you have a lot of in happy clientel. Next is this, if youchoose me to be your ahl gm here's one thing I can guarantee. The ahl team will play with pride. They will play as a team, and through that is a positive attitude. That positive attitude is the difference between winning and losing. If the team is happy they will play better and play more like a team. I will say this as well, I take orders from the top, my players take te orders from me. If there's something you don't like that I do inform me, I will change it. In this leadership role it is about changing and adapting too all situations

No Streaming Account
  4. dmiller2009

dmiller2009 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Phantoms are still looking

dmiller2009