Leaguegaming Partners with crashthenet.ca

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Tris10, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Hello Everyone

We are proud today to announce our partnership with another great community site, crashthenet.ca

We were first approached by Tyler (Viper) about working together to give our community's the best possible online gaming community experience.

Tyler brings to the table unmatched league managing experience as he first started organizing an Offline-NHL league in 1993. His league then reached the next level when pc gaming allowed online play and quickly turned his league in a 30-team league playing a full 82 game schedule.

Today, after 14 years of leaguing experience Tyler's name is well known within the realms of online hockey. This season, he continues to have a full 30 team NHL League as well as an AHL league similar to what LG has here.

Tyler is also connected directly with EA and the Developers of NHL 08. Tyler is currently enrolled in the EA Community Leaders program and work with EA on improving their games and making sure all the fan's wishlist's get put into the game. EA hosts an event once a year where the Community Leaders get to fly out to BC to test a beta version of the new game and offer feedback.

We are very happy to partner with such an esteemed member in the EA Community and it's truly our honor to take part in this partnership.

Leaguegaming will now be working together to bring new opportunity's to it's members, As well as work together as one solid unit to manage and maintain it's users.

We are very excited with this partnership and the future is very bright for both our communities.

-Tris10

2. wokeupinaz

wokeupinaz WHO!?!?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow Im in both leagues along with Martino and Poseidon. This will be great for both sites and will bring in EVEN more members.

No Streaming Account
  3. AlexeiKovalev27

AlexeiKovalev27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    Hey everyone,

Viper here from www.crashthenet.ca ! I'm very excited about this and look to take the best possible wishlist for NHL 09 to EA directly. Our sites will work together to make the best experience possible. Also, look for contests between sites etc.

I encourage everyone who is a member here to go register over at crashthenet.ca and vice versa. We really want this thing to take off with a boom and what better way to get LG noticed by EA then teaming up with one of EA's partners? GO REGISTER and become an active part of the CTN/LG team!

No Streaming Account
  4. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys i'm very happy that we will work a partnership with leaguegaming and my website I wishing the best for us both and would like to say Hi to everyone over here!

Cya over here on the boards or maybe on my site. :mrgreen:

Take care!

Luc Wolfe
    crashthenet.ca owner

No Streaming Account
  5. rcb031

rcb031 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm glad to be a part of this partnership. welcome to the family

No Streaming Account
  6. DemonSpawn78

DemonSpawn78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome guys.

WOW, this could get big :shock:

Guess I better get some hockey games huh? That team league has me interested :mrgreen:

No Streaming Account
  7. bones56

bones56 Retired Commissioner

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    welcome guys. I dont play much Hockey either but this team thing seemed pretty cool. Its a great site, enjoy :)

No Streaming Account
  8. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Excellent.. A plus for both.. And nothing can be better than having the ear of EA.. thanks CTN... may we both have success

No Streaming Account
  9. Jepockn

Jepockn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    welcome guys.. i have been a member of your site for a few months now because i signed up so i could check out info on nhl 08.. but now due to this merger i will have to be more active.

No Streaming Account
  10. Fraserburn

Fraserburn Desk Jockey

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well it looks like i'm one of the first of the general CTN Members to pop on over here. I've been poking around a bit this morning and I'm thoroughly impressed by this site. Its simply outstanding.

I look forward to being around here more often and hopefully getting involved in a league or two!

Fraserburn
  11. Xeno72

Xeno72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great move for LG....I am already a member over at crash the net. I look forward to what's ahead, :razz:

No Streaming Account
  12. asrabbit91

asrabbit91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no comment, from past experience in some games/leagues but they have a decent hockey community. Viper just seems to hold alot of power. Maybe I got a wrong assumption on Viper, but he said he would ban me if and crash the site if I played in a league at 360leagues. He also abused the goal glitches last year, and acted like he was better than everyone else. He has some connections with EA though.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
    No Streaming Account
  13. AlexeiKovalev27

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    Untrue. That is foolish. Proof?

Ask anybody from my leagues if I abused any goal glitches last year and acted like I was better than everyone else. Did you even play in any of my leagues? No, you didn't. Proof?

Not trying to start a flame war here but when the owner of 360leagues.com logs in under my account and starts posting rubbish you know you're dealing with childish morons :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
    No Streaming Account
  14. asrabbit91

asrabbit91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Like I said maybe I misinterpretted what I heard, but I heard from a few of the hockey players at 360 leagues. Maybe they were just pissed. King of Ohio, and a few others said it though. Like you were made how people were gettin it into the slot or whatever, when yoyu did it more than everyone. Maybe he was just mad, because he sucked who knows.

No Streaming Account
  15. Xeno72

Xeno72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For someone who had not comment you sure had alot to say, :-?

No Streaming Account
  16. AlexeiKovalev27

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    I've played KingOfOhio once in my life, he was in the Western Conference and me the East. I'm not going to continue commenting on this because it's turning a positive thread into something negative.

The main point is that I'm here for the community, not myself. I'm here to make LG a better place or I would never have approached Tris. I could have been selfish and stayed away from this site but the selfless person that I am told me that I should reach out to the community. I'm happy that 99% of people on this site are glad to see me come here. Exciting events are looming in the not-so-distant future!

No Streaming Account
  17. MGM

MGM Inactive

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard CTN/Viper & friends. This is going to be a great relationship. Can't wait to get you up on the NHL roster Viper, we will have some good times!

No Streaming Account
  18. SpursRepeat

SpursRepeat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome! I am not much of a hockey fan myself...my family plays/watches/attends games quite regularly. Who Knows I may spark an interest down the road? Anyways, welcome! I know LG is great, and I am sure CTN is as well.

No Streaming Account
  19. Xeno72

Xeno72 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still plans in the works for this? How will we see a connection between the two sites?

No Streaming Account
  20. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Well, welcome aboard. Its always good to get new faces in the mix.

Gajeske85
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.