League Settings?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by bowdown, Aug 14, 2007.

1. bowdown

bowdown Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What are the difficulty settings? Using the sliders at all? Just wondering I see the league is set to Pro :shock:

No Streaming Account
  2. bones56

bones56 Retired Commissioner

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is something that we can play with a little as we play these 8 games. I will be switching the difficulty to All pro setting. Other than that I wasnt planning on touching anything else. Of course suggestions are encouraged and I will look at them and if needed we can tweak the sliders to see how they turn out.

No Streaming Account
  3. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    Autostrafe off please... There's some sliders on Operation sports.. I would suggest to use them for the ultimate expierence. :)

No Streaming Account
  4. bones56

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes, that is one thing that will be off. But I think that needs to be done in everyones personal settings. I will check though. BTW, if you can forward me those settings (MSN) I will look at them.. thanks

No Streaming Account
  5. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    Here are my Human v. Human Sliders

Difficulty Custom

Human Blocking 30
    Human Passing 60 - Gold QBs dominate on this setting Silvers do very well, and BZ QBs are good too
    Human Running 30 - Slows the RB alittle. WR catches behind DBs can still be TDs though
    Human Catching 60 - Generics in this gm are too dumb, this setting allows you to throw to them too
    Human Coverage 75 - Sorely needed. DBs are plain stupid on All Pro and Legend
    Human Pursuit 40 - Still allows you to catch WRs and RBs but not if they get a step on you
    Human Tackling 75 - Gold/Slvr/Bz D players can stop OJ/Sayers in open field, generics slowem down
    Human Kicking 50 - Generic K 50 yard FGs on this setting w/wind to back and practice
    Human Fatigue 50

CPU Blocking 30
    CPU Passing 75
    CPU Running 75
    CPU Catching 75
    CPU Coverage 75 - The DBs you leave for the CPU to handle actually cover and play D
    CPU Pursuit 75
    CPU Tackling 75
    CPU Kicking 75
    CPU Fatigue 50

Injury 50
    Fumble 100- Even on this setting they just dont happen enough. Maybe 1 fumble per 3-4 games
    Interception 75- Human catching and Passing are up on these sliders but watch it. The clutch legends have and will pick you off late in the game on this setting

No Streaming Account
  6. bowdown

bowdown Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bones I noticed the league site shows difficulty at Pro, where you able to change it to All pro?

No Streaming Account
  7. bones56

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when I check online it says all pro, I will check again.. i would not trust what you see on the website.. Alot of the team names are all messed up as well.

No Streaming Account