LAK-SJS Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by JClaus33, Dec 20, 2017.

1. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    So it's been a while since I've been able to make one of these. Some of you may remember I have my own style that I like to do this. See here: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/cbj-nj-handshake-thread.247599/

Want to say first off good series SJS, I feel like this could've gone 7 really really easily. 2 OT games and a 1 goal game made it quite the grind. Who knows how different this thing goes if you don't lose your two top priced forwards and then your GM on top of that. Really crazy how big of a run you guys managed to go on despite that. Hats off to you all. Now for the fun part :)

@Bbrawler84 - You've been a good goalie around the league for a long time, good to see you get back to a winning team.

@Buy_my_dogs - Don't know too much about you, but you had a solid rookie campaign in the short time you were up, hope to see more from you next season.

@iTsKingJayDee - You gave my mgmt line a real scare in game 5, thought I was gonna lose my hair watching that game, hats off to you sir.

@iQuantumPhysics - Probably the most underrated defenseman on LGHL PSN, all you've done since you came into the league is win games. You are super solid.

@KingKong35 - Another up and coming rookie, seemed to be a trend from you guys, you looked like you were about to light the world on fire in pre-season and then went and had a decent rookie campaign. Interested to see how year 2 goes for you.

@I2I-Way-Hockey - Apparently you are my mini-me. Nothing mini about you anymore, good to see you prove yourself this season when a lot of people thought you had a fluke season. (Also congrats on becoming a + player this season)

@Lazy Pedestrian - You've provided me with probably the most laughs of anyone on the site through your videos poking fun at yourself. I thoroughly enjoy them and hope you keep that kind of attitude forever. Also besides that you're actually a pretty solid d man and I enjoyed playing against and talking with you when we weren't playing each other. Also, "tell lazy go team atlantic" - @Faytal_Flow

@Mattson1980 - I always picture you as the kind old man sitting off to the side just shaking your head at those crazy kids. Just stick to RW next time cause you've still got it there.

@Maxuter - tbh I literally know nothing about you cause you came up while I wasn't on the site, but you've had a solid first two seasons and will probably go for a bit in RFA. Enjoy the pay day :)

@Pelley_ - I am pretty sure he still thinks I dislike him, but really the only thing I dislike is the LH LW aids he brings to every game. You had a great rookie season, and only have up to go (Especially if you switch to RW) phaetull- Today at 10:53 PM tell pelley im sorry

@Perkosaurus13 - Another really solid goalie. You grinded through some brutal seasons, and had it pay off the last 2. Maybe next go around will end with you guys on top.

@rV_CLuTcHz - One of my favorite frenchies, I told you when I had you Season 4, you could become elite if you found your R2 button. Your thumbs are still off the chart, and you had an outstanding season.

@Scarcella89-_- - For being such a solid d man, I don't know if I ever hear your name talked about. 3 seasons of winning from you and I'm sure more to come.

@X4x-HaLL-x4x - One of the many frenchies from the first Val'dor squad, I finally got to see you play for the first time in the playoffs, and you were much better than I expected. We wanted you at the deadline, and I think it would've been a wise decision. Your thumbs are very good.

@xMagicMan13x - The only Barracuda who was willing to move up from a team that appears well on its way to a Calder Cup. I get why a lot of those guys wanted to stay there, but you clearly have heart, and I 100% respect that. Excited to see what you can do with your first full season and with a line you can get some chemistry with.

@YaBoiixJP--o - Another guy like Maxuter who came up while I wasn't on the site, I do know a bit more about you cause you're in the shoutbox quite a bit. You're a very very nice guy from every interaction I've had with you, and also pretty good on the sticks. Good luck in RFA my friend :p

Last but not least
    @radicalapex - Probably the leader for Jack Adams in my eyes. What you did despite losing your top 3 forwards pretty much, while also keeping your AHL team intact, is nothing short of miraculous. I think missing those guys really ended up killing you in this series, but the run you made at the end of the regular season was crazy. gg

I know that people try to promote divisional rivalries, but to me everything seemed very friendly, I respect pretty much everyone on that team, and it was fun to compete against you guys.

Some quotes from my teammates:

Apperation-Today at 10:54 PM
    thanks to the game 5 line for choking a lead away worse than me?

Tuch-Today at 10:53 PM
    You sucked and it showed on the ice

BigBadWolfert-Today at 12:41 AM
    @San Jose thank you for the free trip to the 2nd round

Go Kings woo, see you soon Anaheim! :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    JClaus33
  2. FAYTAL FLOW

FAYTAL FLOW Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 22 / -62
    Another good playoff series down the drain :(. I had to get redemption from the CHL S5 @Pelley_

Sorry you didn't get to wrap me. @Lazy Pedestrian

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Good series boys, was definitely a sweaty one even though it ended up a 5 game series!

Good luck to you guys moving forward.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  4. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    4/10, mine are better

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  5. xMagicMan13x

xMagicMan13x The Magician

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -4
    Great series Kings, best of luck the rest of the way.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. JxyDee_-

JxyDee_- iTsKingJayDee

Discord:
    JxyDee_-#2411
    Ratings:
    +204 / 7 / -8
    Good series for sure. Definitely had me pumped with the .8 seconds left goal. And even though @Illyfilly says i don't belong in the NHL, I am sure i am improving season by season. We shall see you all next season. Good luck the rest of the way!

• Like Like x 4
    ItsJxyDee
  7. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    Always a gentleman. Thanks for the kind words, was a fun series and season. Glad Rad gets some appreciation from outside of the organization for what he's accomplished. I wasn't with the Sharks long, but it's easy to see what a step above he is in terms of management.

Bravo Kings, you guys played well. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    2wayhockey
  8. Illyfilly

Illyfilly Brenty Gee

Ratings:
    +398 / 89 / -196
    Good series boys! KJD, I’ve never said a word about you and don’t know you well enough to say you don’t belong in the NHL. But...I probably have chirped you because I am an equal opportunity chirper. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. radicalapex

radicalapex Well-Known Member

Discord:
    radapex#2090
    Ratings:
    +624 / 5 / -18
    Thanks for the great series guys. It was a lot closer than the 4-1 record shows. Best of luck to you all in the next round and beyond.

I said it in Discord last night, but thank you to all the guys on the Sharks (again). It wasn't an easy season by any means, but we gave it a hell of a go. Here's to building off it for a great season 7!

@JClaus33 - thank you for the kind words for everyone. They truly deserve it. With the way the season started out for us, with guys not showing and others wanting out early, it could've been an utter disaster for us - but they all pulled together for another good one, despite the early exit from the playoffs.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    radapex
  10. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    GG good series

I feel like LA had a hand in EA releasing a tuner right before and then right after the series...

GET WRAPPED SUCKA

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    LazyPedestrian
  11. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    Awesome series :team15:! Was extremely close and intense. You guys have an amazing team in SJS and will continue to have one for seasons to come!

Good write up, SantaClaus! ;) santaclaus.png

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  12. iQuantumPhysics

iQuantumPhysics Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hooray! A shoutout! Good luck on the next round!

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. Holy_Coley

Holy_Coley Drop In Legend

Ratings:
    +335 / 14 / -19
    How many times did you guys have to eliminate them before you finally advanced?

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. x__Mattson__x

x__Mattson__x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +299 / 11 / -103
    18% on faceoffs! Jesus i was awful at the dot.
    The Gino with .8 remaining in game 5 was an lg highlight for sure.

The better team advanced. :team76:

No Streaming Account
  15. Maxuter

Maxuter Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -4
    Great series was def fun to play and watch. Good luck to you guys going forward. The shutout was nice iQuantumphysics. Hope to play with you again some day bud

maxuter3