Kuttns Media

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by KuttnKornerz, Jun 25, 2023.

1. KuttnKornerz

KuttnKornerz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kuttnkornerz#0
    Ratings:
    +357 / 39 / -68
    Now that I've been owner for the last 6 weeks, I think I finally have a full grasp on the NHL. A little breakdown of each team and where they stand in my own opinion.

:team20: Ottawa Senators- Ottawa leads the weaker conference surprisingly. Lets first give our flowers to @toslick for building a formidable squad this season. Even though Ottawa leads the conference they lack that offensive killer instinct. They have the least amount of goals for in the whole league. Defensively on the other hand they are clamps. With larger contracts on Kylo, Silva, Reider, and Nics they definitely made the right choices to pay the right backside. We ll see if defense really wins championships, but I do expect the offense to find another gear before yoffs.

MVP= @GoNicsGo95

:team18: Buffalo Sabres- Buffalo has a good if not great top 6 forward group. I'm a little surprised that they are barely over .500. The management line last week had a very tough week last week, which im fully expecting them to bounce back this upcoming week. i really think this team struggles defensively. Outside of Mam, Cj, and Poppa the depth drops sharply. Maybe a new look for Mommas and Mowsky ignite something for themselves.

MVP= Jxson71

:team1:Toronto Maple Leafs- Currently this team is out of playoffs looking in. The centers of this team need to backpack this team to a playoff spot. I'm not saying the wingers are bad but the highest wing contract is 1.5 mill. (Not counting Kessely cause hes owner.) Berpy after starting 0-5 has turned it on the last 3 weeks for the Leafs. I really think the Leaf's need to find some sort of positive week here soon 4-4-2 in the last 10. Any sort of positive week they can use to build on to help capture a playoff spot.

MVP= Berpy

:team2: Boston Bruins- Quite the tumble for the Bruins the last few weeks. After being the top of the conference for a week or two they started to turn heads. 2-6-2 in the last 10 is ugly. What happened? It may start with PP himself. After his 3-0 week 3 PP has gone 0-6. Granted the lines hes played hasn't been easy but 0 points in 2 weeks is rough. Pierre on the other hand has been nothing but stellar. Sure hasn't been super hot the last couple weeks but IMO top 3-5 Gs in the league. Yall will say "but he doesn't even have a .800 sv", but what Pierre does have is the most shots faced in the league. Put this in comparison to Nics who has the best Sv in the league, Pierre has faced 125 more shots then Nics. I love this teams depth at the forward position but lets see if they can rebuild the castle before its to late.

MVP= Pierre

:team5: Montreal Canadiens- Canadians is another team who was hot just weeks ago but seemed to cool off just a tad. Dahlin is 3-11-1 which kills this teams chances of making playoffs. Im not saying this is his fault but its weird seeing a guy with his talent with such a poor record. Outside of that Magik has been on an absolute tear. Defensively this team has the most goals allowed and offensivley has the most goals for. If this team can settle down and lock it up defensively I think they can heat up again like they did before,

MVP= Magik

:team21: Tampa Bay Lightning- Don't look now here comes the Lightning and SelkeSean. I'm ngl i thought this team was dead in the Tampa waters. Sure they still have a lot of work to do but don't count this team out just yet. What's going right? That first line is WINNING, which is weird to say but a lot of other teams first lines in this conference has struggled. If the first line keeps chugging and if Sean can somehow put together positive weeks i think this team has a possibility to sneak into yoffs.

MVP= Tampas Line 1

:team23:Florida Panthers- This team is better then the record shows. This team has great forwards, expensive d, and Deanoo has been really solid. It just really hasn't clicked yet for some reason. This team has alot of potential but need to find it here as time is ruining out fast. 9 points out of a yoff spot is still reachable but they cant have anymore 3-7-0 in the last 10. I really hope this team finds themselves and make a push.

MVP= Deano

:team10:Detroit Red Wings- Really nothing to say except a tip of the cap to Jay for not whimping out like Catigory. Jay tried to put together a competitive team and in the end it didn't work out. Nothing but the upmost respect for Jay and I think all the owners would say the same.

MVP= Jay
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:team14:Washington Capitals- THESE CAPS. First off hahahahahahaahha Sharkie. Seriously though round of applause for the management group in Washington. These guys are serious contenders. The line 2 on this team would be a line 1 on a couple others. They've really done a goodjob. the rookie G Vez is having a VEZina type season. Everything is going well and its hard to point out any flaws.

MVP= the whole team

:team74:Carolina Hurricanes- The Hurricanes have been on another level recently, having only 1 full time loss in the last 10. Hurricanes have only gotten better, they have added Lanndamov, Gunitdex and Rexcttz. Kuuzy has been dominant in net, and is also a Vezina favorite. This team is easily a contender.

MVP= the whole team AGAIN

:team27:New York Islanders- Just powerhouse after powerhouse. Islanders is another contender. They've just added more dmen depth and G7 LW in Viperz. Third line isnt the greatest compared to Carolina and Washington but the first two lines are nasty. I believe they have the best d group in the whole league. Very well put together team, if they can get more from there third they might jump a spot in the seeding.

MVP= MT

:team6: Columbus Blue Jackets- The line switching on this team hurts my eyes. This is a good team . It looks like the last couple weeks they've been looking for the perfect combination when it comes to lines. Heqld hopefully can find a way to produce more under that 8 mill contract. This will be a hard to beat playoff team once they settle down with lines andfind some sort of system.

MVP=Gunass Jesse

:team7:New Jersey Devils- The Devils have such a good roster but should be higher in seeding. They have underperformed the last two weeks. 4-6-0 is definitely not the standard for these guys. Mems line will find there form soon enough. One of the highest scoring teams in the league they just need to find the wins. Very good team, just need to get untangled it seems like.

MVP=Sahzzy

:team4:Philadelphia Flyers- time to be biased. Compared to the beginning of the season to where we are now I think weve made massive jumps. Watching my line 1 last week go 4-0 was fun to watch cause we haven't had that all season. Larky has been huge for that line. Donniegh has been fantastic. I think we finally have hit a good point in our season where we should start to see more positive weeks and nights. Really proud of everyone on my team and look forward to a playoff push.

MVP= Line 1.

:team12:New York Rangers- This team is surprising, They've been absolutely buzzing recently. The third line has kept this team above water. Rantili has also played a huge part for the Rangers the last couple weeks. Really good d group but they are missing a line one forward group as of right now. Which doesn't really matter because they are winning I guess lol.

MVP= Rosemont

:team78:Pittsburgh Penguins- Penguins are better then where they are at on the standings. Kind of feel bad for AssisDragon as he played with ecus all week. Penguins are very much still in the hunt. I do think they need to find a positive week this week or else things start to look grim. I have hope though.

MVP=Philnee
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for this week. I might do another writeup next week if I have time. Other then that.......

https://kick.com/kuttnkornerz please follow the kick lol. and everyone goodluck this week!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    kuttnkornerzz
  2. DCKIESON

DCKIESON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dickie#2186
    Ratings:
    +284 / 13 / -39
    Wow Kuttn got his first paid job with Kick congrats bud

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. GooseNHL

GooseNHL I mean, i'm okay in net.

Discord:
    GooseNHL#3564
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -4
    Good write up, couldn't agree more on the Canadiens. Hope we can get it done!

GooseNHL
  4. Tdxbzz

Tdxbzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tdxbz#0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -2
    good stuff kuttn

No Streaming Account
  5. mr_stickolas

mr_stickolas Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Nmercer77#6005
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -2
    I thought playoffs were like how it is in real life?

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. bwubzz

bwubzz meep meep

Discord:
    bwubzz#8493
    Ratings:
    +402 / 6 / -23
    I don’t even have to read this and I KNOW this is gonna be dumb

• Funny Funny x 1
    bwubz
  7. bwubzz