Juniors Canam Tournament Hype

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Jan 20, 2017.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Just wanted to start the hype train by reminding everyone that Juniors CanAm Tournament will be starting this Monday, January 23rd, at 9:30PM EST.

Game #1 & 2: Monday January 23rd @9:30PM - @10:30PM
    Game #3 & 4: Tuesday January 24th @9:30PM - @10:30PM
    Game #5: Wednesday January 25th @9:30PM
    Game #6 & 7: Friday January 27th @9:30PM - @10:30PM
    Due to the NHL draft happening Thursday at 8:00PM we cannot schedule a Tournament game that night as the Draft is going to be around 2 hours long and we understand that watching the entire Draft is important to many players in this community.

This Tournament is going to be played for many benefits starting off with Offseason Scouting for many teams that will be looking at the players making both teams as us management people try to have nothing but the best players in the CHL/AHL community represent their country, so keep in mind that this Tournament just isn't for fun it has reasons that come into place for many people playing LG next season.

*Best Of 7 Series Tournament* - Monday January 23rd - Friday January 27th.

Considering only little time in the Offseason to run a Tournament I think this time format is reasonable and fair. We don't want to have this Tournament go on forever as we understand many players are trying to attend different Scouting games to show off their skill to other team Management players as they want to get drafted or bided on by a team so their schedule may be busy and that's why we only want to have this Tournament run for a week.

I hope everyone is excited about this Tournament as us Management people are very excited about this Tournament as we been putting hours into Scouting nothing but the best players to represent their country. I hope everyone understands that only 17 players (12 Subs) can make the team so it's going to be a very tough decision on are part to decide what players are "Worthy" enough to earn a roster spot as everyone cannot be on the team.

Streams will be up and running every game for people to enjoy and watch as both country's go head to head, so make sure you look for links in the Shoutbox as they will be posted.

Official rosters for both teams will be announced and a thread will be made and posted within the next 24 hours so stay tuned!!

Canada

@KittyKing69
    @Kingbling647
    @Tylee

USA

@I2I-Way-Hockey
    @J_Tryhard_412
    @Koriegh

Remember To Cheer On For Your Country!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. KMAC5

KMAC5 Second coming of KMAC

Discord:
    kmac3323#0
    Ratings:
    +649 / 96 / -220
    Go to sleep kb

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kmcdonald_55
  3. PatEthic

PatEthic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 16 / -28
    When are you selecting your team kb?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    Patque20
  4. PatEthic

PatEthic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 16 / -28
    Nm

Official rosters for both teams will be announced and a thread will be made and posted within the next 24 hours so stay tuned!!

Patque20