Impress the captains

Discussion in 'TFC Ontario Soccer - Previous Gen' started by RE1GN, Jan 16, 2004.

1. PAPERNUT

PAPERNUT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Impressing the captains is kinda hard when this XSN is working like its usual crappy self. I shot a -13, -5, and -8 for my rounds and it said it would only post the 2nd round score. Of course that would be the lowest scored one ( Ha! 30mph wind sucks). Good luck to everyone else!

No Streaming Account
  2. ShivasIrons

ShivasIrons Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, now, ... take it easy on that commish in the beginner dev tourny, ... :) j/k .... he did get an INC in the second rd and made us all in that tourny beneficiaries of a new free game! ...

Plus, I think he mentioned that Daryl was the one that actually set the tourny up and clicked the Feb 15 date by mistake. I'm really looking forward to that free game. Seems like you never get anything of any real value free these days.

No Streaming Account
  3. OV DEESNUTZ

OV DEESNUTZ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

OMG.....LMAO@ Orthostud........man your funny. I agree with you...."yep ban Orthostud :D "......J/K it was funny to hear you say that. I was all over the place in the 2nd round, I forget how many 30+ footers I had.

No Streaming Account
  4. PhatSOB

PhatSOB Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I shot a -16 in the first round and it gave me a DDE, then I had a -1 in the 2nd round and it said scores were not posted, then I had a -13 in the 3rd round and it said it posted sucessfully, but so far only the -1 has showed up, what a piss off.

No Streaming Account
  5. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I shot a -39 overall, but my 1st round got an INC.

No Streaming Account