1. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    Listen guys, I messed up. I think I took it too far and hurt some feelings pretty badly so I'd like to do a different write up.

Here goes.

You guy are all champions. Swell guys playing great basketball. Some of you are even better than you think you are, which swells me with pride to be a part of this league. If you're here, theres a good chance youre top 5 in every position.

Don't let any games where you're absolutely boxed get you down. Its not you, its the game.
    Don't let any time you get dunked on so hard you fall down make you think you can't play, just keep you're head up because you're basically a 2k league level talent.
    Don't let your poor defense that 1 or 9 games get you down. It happens to the best of us, just mostly to the most average of us.

I love watching you all play and I love all of your attitudes. It makes me so happy to know there are only adults in here who dont take video games too seriously. I love being a part of this community and you're all awesome at this game.

Best of luck this season. To whoever wins the cup, you likely don't even deserve a trophy because how could we possibly pick a winner out of this group? Im getting emotional just thinking about it.

Love you guys :) smiley.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    No Streaming Account