How do I change my position from CAM to GK

Discussion in 'LGFA - Players Association' started by Sm00thCrimnal92, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Sm00thCrimnal92

Sm00thCrimnal92 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I need some help. I'm not sure what to do or who to talk to about switching my main position to GK. I'm a CAM now but I would like to switch to GK for this season. If someone could help me out that would be great

No Streaming Account
  2. TheNobleArt

TheNobleArt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Action centre/ Request/ Pre-season position change/ fill-out the form

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Bottomless Pit

Bottomless Pit I'm all about defense & shutting down the offense.

Discord:
    BottomlessPit#0959
    Ratings:
    +261 / 15 / -9
    [MENTION=10150]King J0ffrey[/MENTION] - thanks

@Sm00thCrimnal92
    Just so you know - there is no restriction on which position you select. In-game, you are able to be switched around by your management or you can feel free to move to other positions.

Management cannot change your primary position posted on the roster. It may or may not make a difference as to the results you get in bidding. I suggest to NOT change your primary position to one you do NOT intend to primarily play. Your primary sets the expectation of what position you prefer, and likely the position management will want you at.
    @Nine10thsof1sec ..uncertain if you are able to (or are supposed to be able to) be able to change your position once the season has started.

....sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, just been a little tied up with a bit of a big project.

I will be touching base with the entire player community shortly. I have some BIG ideas for this season and need some direction from you as to what you would like me to be focusing on....and will outline what's to be expected from the PA this season.

cheers

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    Bottomless_Pit
  4. DeKeyser l65l

DeKeyser l65l We believe we can win

Ratings:
    +117 / 13 / -13
    I posted a thread in the main forums also check your xbox messages

Robert22324