Good Series Tampa

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ii GL0BAL ii, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Globes

Globes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 3 / -4
    After spending my season being bad on both Tampa and Montreal, I'd like to thank both teams for great seasons and wish Lou and the boys best of luck!

Thanks to Jay and Pooch for a fun finish to the season! Could've definitely gone either way.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    iiGLOBALii
  2. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,722 / 66 / -49
    Hell of a battle all series long Tampa, you guys were nothing but good sports and people. I don't know many of you (probably cause @SweeT 9 LoU 84 always has you on his team :p) but I wish you all the best this season as you continue your cup run.

To my fellow Habs, the whole season was a massive grind. Between the captain lag, server bullshit, LG DOS attacks, and 1st/2nd lines constantly being tossed at us, you guys were arguably the easiest bunch of guys to manage! Thank you for sticking with us all season and being amazing teammates and sports.

If this was my last season as Owner (looking like it :() it was a tough finish but I did it with the right people so that makes it easier to digest. @x Latourious and @dayman531 really stepped up to cover for me multiple times and were the true backbone of the team. If anybody needs management, these guys are top notch! Thanks so much fellas!

• Like Like x 13
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Jay_Rulez
  3. Detect Stealth

Detect Stealth Stealthy

Discord:
    Stealthy#9238
    Ratings:
    +381 / 35 / -25
    Gogan, great season bud! tough end but now you get to test the non $0 contract waters :p

Ps: Quack quack

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    DetectStealth
  4. sbdr91

sbdr91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 6 / -11
    Good series. Was fun times.

No Streaming Account