Good series Hartford

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by joek5, Aug 4, 2017.

1. joek5

joek5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Since the thread has been rather late, I figured I'd go ahead and do this. Congrats to you guys on the Wolf Pack for advancing to the second round. Hats off to @Tatar l21l , @Tx Kn1gHtZ xT , and @Im_Faces for building a solid defensive team. It should go without saying here but it needs to be reiterated that the MVP of this series was hands down, @Tatar l21l . Dude played like a man possessed and stole this series. My teammates pretty much threw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he turned almost everything aside. As much as it sucks being on the losing end of a Game 7, it was every bit a roller coaster and fun experience, definitely one hell of a battle. Good luck in round 2 against Providence.

To my teammates in WBS, thanks @Hilly , @Gumba l11l , and @DatsyukianxDeke for making the moves you did - including acquiring myself from Bridgeport prior to Week 4. I wish I could've played better in this series and thanks for giving me the opportunity to make up for that in Game 7. Good luck to all in future seasons, see everyone in S28.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    JoeK5
  2. Cydonian Knight

Cydonian Knight aka Sebby

Discord:
    sebby13#0
    Ratings:
    +1,513 / 29 / -74

Classy thread Joe, nicely said and done correctly. Props to you buddy... We salute you!!

[​IMG]

Now, as for the Game 7 I watched tonight... It was a HECK of a Game. Good ice battles on both sides of the ice. I won't lie, but I screamed alot tonight watching this Game, especially since I knew people on both Teams. I was rooting more for WBS, that I won't lie about... but Congrats to you Hartford, you guys ended up winning that battle.

Picture of @joek5 after the hard fought battle being seen leaving the arena.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    In World of CHEL
    Sebby6138
  3. GOAT YeeYee

GOAT YeeYee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223 / 13 / -18
    @joek5 great series dude! We really battled there in game 7 big saves on both ends! What is better than overtime in game 7? Pretty much nothing! It's sucks one of us had to lose but just great series to you and the rest of WBS! Also thanks for the kind words! We will try to keep it going vs Providence!

tatarl21l
  4. IIx OMARK xII

IIx OMARK xII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iixomarkxii#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 9 / -23
    Amazing Series to everyone involved. It was very close and a lot of fun. @joek5 you played amazing in game 7 and really made us work for it. Congrats to the rest of WBS on a great season and hope you all the best next season.

Everyone can bitch and complain about what players you put out for the final game but in all honesty that's the line we expected. You guys gave us the most problems all series long, and going 2-0 up until game 7 you guys earned it.

@Tatar l21l Thank you for bailing us out many times in the series when we made bone headed plays. As well as when @Tx Kn1gHtZ xT controller died in OT causing a partial breakaway.

P.s You almost got sniped with 2 sec left ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    IIxOmarkxII
  5. Larsbone

Larsbone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Larsbone#9887
    Ratings:
    +201 / 21 / -8
    Good series Hartford. Best of luck throughout the rest of your playoff run.

@Tatar l21l Thanks for the performance this week dude. It was very fun to watch. We were on the losing end, but you don't see goalies put on the backpack and throw 5 guys in very often, especially in NHL 17, well done.

P.S. I know you shit 'em full when that puck hit the post at the end of the 3rd.

larsbone
  6. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    Fantastic series WBS, I don't think my asshole will ever fully recover from being abused twice in a row. You guys turned your season around and really gave us a run for our money, and heart attacks in game 7. Easily the best series I've ever been apart of.

He totally did. We still haven't stopped hearing about it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    iMackie21
  7. ChiToWnB3atD0wN

ChiToWnB3atD0wN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +633 / 6 / -14
    Great series dude. You for sure stole more than one game I'd say. Thank goodness you and faces are a tandem cuz he needed the backpack lol. Good luck moving forward Hartford.

• Winner Winner x 3
    chitownb3atd0wn
  8. GOAT YeeYee

GOAT YeeYee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223 / 13 / -18
    Thanks dude! It was fun to be apart of and it was just a great series! Best of luck in upcoming seasons

• Like Like x 1
    tatarl21l
  9. Daqs x 13

Daqs x 13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -6
    Great series!

Daqs_x_13
  10. Tx Kn1gHtZ xT

Tx Kn1gHtZ xT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Great series guys , it was an epic game !

No Streaming Account