Goalie Setup Submission Series!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by IGarbsI, Feb 4, 2016.

1. IGarbsI

IGarbsI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 11 / -6
    Hey guys, I am here to make a forum explaining a series that I am bringing to my new YouTube channel. It is going to be a goalie setup submission series where anyone is welcome to submit a goalie setup for a team that I have chosen. If I like the setup and it meets all the rules and requirements I will showcase it in the next video of the series. This is something that I think will be both fun and entertaining for myself and viewers! There are certain rules and requirements that must be followed that I have stated in the first episode that I have just uploaded. For the first episode I am asking for LA Kings setups. Hope to get some submissions from the league and make this a regularly returning series for my channel so also feel free to subscribe to know when a new teams setups are requested. Also you don't have to be a goalie to submit you can be a player that just enjoys creating setups! Here is a link to the first video, show me what you have to have your setup showcased!

Thanks!
    Garbs

IGarbsI