Gears of War 1 Tournament

Discussion in 'Past/Startup Leagues' started by I GuiDice I, Dec 15, 2013.

?

Would you sign up?

1. Yes, I would sign up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I wouldn't sign up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I GuiDice I

I GuiDice I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    I feel that since Gears of War is a very old game that most people enjoy. I thought it would be a good idea to try to make a gears of war tournament and if we get the right results we can move to a league.

Each team gets a Captain/Owner (team names don't matter). Depending on the number of sign ups we could have 4 or 5 players a team to start off. There can be a draft. Number of teams will result by the number of sign ups.

Each match would consist of a best of three series. Deciding whose gets first map host will be randomly chosen. Tie breaker will be decided by rounds won. The team with the most rounds won in the first two maps will get tie breaker host. If both teams have the same amount of round wins then the team who hosted second will be given the tie breaker host.

Number of rounds: 5, Bleed Out Duration: 20, Round Duration: 4, Friendly Fire: On, Weapons Swaps: Off. Teams must be in game chat during each game so no cheating is going on. No glitching is allowed. I kinda would like pictures of each game to be required for proof of victory (So it could improve picture stat taken) but if you cant then that's fine.

Maps that could be used in games:
    Canals, Clocktower, Fuel Depot, Gridlock, Mansion, Tyro Station, War Machine.

There are more rules to be discussed but for now i am just trying to see if there is an interest before i go all out on the rules and stuff.

The free download for this game ends December 15th at 11:59pm. So if you are interested and don't have the game please download the game asap.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    No Streaming Account