Felt bad for the westies so here's some media

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Cokenetsxv, Feb 9, 2023.

?

Will Milwaukee continue to light it up (8+ wins per week) or will they fall back down to earth?

1. Light It Up Still

2. Fall Down To Earth

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cokenetsxv

Cokenetsxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cokenetsxv#0092
    Ratings:
    +296 / 15 / -38
    :team390: Milwaukee Admirals 10-0-2 22pts :team390:

So being real none of us saw them doing this the first week. Milwaukee currently holds the top spot in the entire AHL when we genuinely thought they'd be a clown show. While everyone is obviously contributing to get this kind of success I really want to shout out @xX1_Stxtzle_8Xx, he's a pretty good player and for some reason seems to get quite a bit of hate. Grabbing @XFrxncey on wing was a great lowkey pickup, he's quite good on wing even though he's a cone on D.

Where do I see this team going? Personally I don't see them keeping this pace, I think they'll fall down and become a somewhat inconsistent team going somewhere between 5-7 and 7-5 each week. That being said though this kind of opening is huge for them; morale is high, trade value on their shitters is high, and they got a quick 22pts in the standings. They could cruise at 500 the rest of the way and comfortably make playoffs. Ultimately I see this team finishing somewhere in the middle of the western playoff race (seeds 4-6).

:team617: Springfield Thunderbird s 8-4 16pts :team617:

Honestly I can sum this team up very easily: @HowRawTooRaw went 0-4 and they still went 8-4 on the week. As soon as Raw turns things around (and he will) this will be an incredibly fearsome opponent. I could easily see them averaging 8-9 wins per week and competing for the presidents. Quite frankly I'm not in love with this roster, but they have guys in the roles they need to be in and those guys (outside of Raw's line) worked very well together. Need @Big_gren to play.

:team307: Manitoba Moose 7-3-2 16pts :team307:

Outside of accusing me of always having had a problem with him when I simply inquired about a TC trade @Smxrsh- is a great manager and puts together great teams. @Broberg_86 is also carrying his weight and is goated for his media. They have a solid core of players here who were apart of the PSN finals run last season and the pieces they picked up in bidding have slotted in nicely so far. They need @Dixthewoat to turn it around and they'll be very dangerous.

Where do I see this team going? They're currently a top 4 seed which I somewhat see them hovering around all season, but I do think they could finish as high as 1st or 2nd in the west.

:team515: Bakersfield Condors 7-5 14pts :team515:

Some people choose to see @KCisGoat as a meme, I choose to see him as a visionary. Is there honestly a bigger powerplay than talking shit to the entire league before the season starts only to start the season 1-2 -9?

All jokes aside I like all 3 of the guys managing this team (@KCisGoat, @jjdomZ, @Zkoivu), they keep things simple team building wise going for guys they know they get along with and who can play smart hockey. @Chxnch- will be a driving force for this team for sure, @Nash--61 is missing @Straughan_ and @imGriffM the start of this season but still expect more performance out of him. @xGeniusMan97x was also a great pickup imo and I think he'll start to hit his strides soon.

Where do I see this team going? I foresee them finishing 3rd or 4th in the western playoff race.

:team362: Iowa Wild 7-4-1 16pts :team362:

Great start to the season for these guys. Easily going to be a contender in the west. They're tied with lowest goals allowed with Charlotte, Milwaukee, and Rochester and the offense is doing decent with 41 goals for. Don't have much comment on this team really like the roster for the most part and have no doubt @Jyuhnn and @Bugsyl17l plan to take this team far.

:team618: Tucson Roadrunners 7-5 14pts :team618:

This teams a little hit or miss imo, while they have some good players here they don't have too many heavy hitters that I feel have the potential to really win any game. I think they took advantage of a lot of teams in the first week who either had bad avail and had to use ECUs or teams that just haven't put it all together yet such as their 3-1 win vs Calgary in which both the aforementioned things happened. I think this team will be fighting for one of those final playoff spots and finish somewhere between the 7th and 9th seed in the west.

:team518: San Diego Gulls 7-5 14pts :team518:

I quite like @Pawdiddy as a manager and their other managers in @Jlm1410 and @Persinger92 are good as well. There's a lot of questions I have with this team, I don't really want to name drop any players right now I don't trust but there are a few here I'm looking at. This team I think is walking on a tightrope, if they manage to balance perfectly they could get through it and be a great team but one misstep and everything could crumble and they could end up a 9th seed or below.

:team1475: Henderson Sliver Knights 6-4-2 14pts :team1475:

Lot of 14pt teams in the west huh? Honestly imagine subjugating your player to having to type in @LaFuseeGrecque on PSN every night, PSN search sucks at least keep your name simple to make it easy for them Greek.

This is another team I expect to hover in the lower middle of the standings, they'll probably travel between the 7th and 11th seed throughout the season. @Styles007 doesn't seem to be adjusting to the AHL quite yet but I could be wrong maybe he needs a little more time. I like their one two puch on LW with @KuttnKornerz and @KnightsATL but I think against true first lines having Greek play 1RW is going to hurt them.

:team394: Calgary Wranglers 6-4-2 14pt :team516:

Yet another 14pt west team. The way things played out the first week left @GonzoArmstrong and the Wranglers in the 9th seed, but one win rockets them all the way up to the 5th seed.

This team is built incredibly well. Reuniting @Straughan_ and @CactusManc has benefitted both of them. I could very easily see Straughan hit another 20 win season with his line here and Gonzo's line is always good for 15-18. Easy playoff team and most likely one of the top contenders in the west also.

:team2050: Abbotsford Canucks 6-4-2 14pts :team2050:

This team actually has quite a bit of depth on offense tbh. Chips, Mxrcer, Marny, DMac, Flow, Morrow, and even Anomoly give this team a great front to fight for goals with. Defense wise they're not terrible but they're not great also. I actually see this team doing pretty decent and finishing 5th or 6th seed.

:team519: San Jose Barracuda 6-5-1 13pts :team519:

This team just needs @Sniper0002014 to make a save (and also change their name, again dog no one wants to type that shit in to invite you) and they're a top 5 team in the league.

Akmatic and Clampse lead the defensive core, great G7 pair there. @iSHOOTSfromDEEPS is a little bit of an overpay in my personal opinion but with @Ironside197 being there they could afford to overpay one LW and since Shoots is performing no harm no foul.

Again if this team can just get a save they finish top 4 in the west at minimum.

:team300: Texas Stars 6-5-1 13pts :team300:

This team is lacking a first line. At best they have 2 2nd lines and a 3rd, more likely they have what would ideally be 1 2nd line and 2 3rds if those players were spread out to other teams. Due to this I think this team is going to struggle to keep pace and will ultimately miss loffs. I really like their management group though, great guys to talk to.

:team625: Colorado Eagles 6-6 12pts :team625:

People thought this team would be historically bad but tbh this roster isn't that bad. It isn't great, but by no means is it the complete dumpster fire many expected. I still don't see this team making playoffs, I think this could be a solid building year for Apollo to clean himself of some of the stench that was s21, for him to do that though he has to better than 1-3. The upper half of the roster is solid forward wise with CowTheDon, Duchesne, Barbu, and Mawson but the d is lacking any true 1st pair guys. Expect this team to just barely lag behind the upper tier western teams, probably finish 9th to 13th seed.

:team517: Ontario Reign 5-5-2 12pts :team517:

Unfortunate for Reign it would appear Abbotsford completely fleeced them by trading them a ghost of a player in @TheWlnterSoIdier. He probably no shows again next week they FF IR him again for some random reason hoping for the best and then will finally be forced to just take the L and ban him week 3. Their d is seriously in need of some to line help, and while I love @HeyKep and think he would have been really successful as a 750-1.25m 3C on a solid team 2.75m is just too much for him and you're asking too much for him, especially with the lack of depth on wing and d. With all this being said if they can find a decent replacement for Winter Soldier and management can win their games and @itzGofe plays to his best ability this team could still compete with it's upper 2 lines.

:team1099: Coachella Valley Firebirds 4-5-3 11pts :team1099:

I might sound crazy to some of you all, you may think "How were you so hard on Ontario but not on Coachella when they're lower in the standings?!?!" well let me explain why. The reason why I'm going to say I still believe in the Firebirds to be a playoff team, and a serious one at that, is because Hardies line went 0-3-1. Point me to anyone who really thinks @Hxrdie-, @John_Dean_Love, @E-V-Z-, and @WestyON- will actually continue this poor performance. Their other two lines performed very solidly for the first week with both appearing to go 2-1-1, just a little more from one of those lines and Hardie's line inevitably doing better will propel this team up the standings.

:team349: Rockford IceHogs 4-8 8pts :team349:

This team honestly isn't this bad. They have some solid talent on this team, but they really have no 1st line forwards anywhere to be seen which is really going to hurt them. They grabbed @xvSleep for 5m which was just too much but they did it because they said they had Chem together, well it's time for that Chem to help produce a LOT of wins as that lines going to really need it. They will probably be happy if their 3rd line produces 1 win a week, ecstatic if it produces 2. If their "1st" and 2nd can pick their days well (i.e 3rd line is just going to be tanked against all the hard teams) and play smart this team can claw their way back to something respectable. I have faith @ROLLaBACKWOODS and @justwarminup17 can at least produce something respectable here even if they've dug a big hole for themselves.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    TheAlliane96
  2. Zkoivu

Zkoivu Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zKoivu#6042
    Ratings:
    +935 / 22 / -92
    Good media coke

• Like Like x 2
    zkoivu
  3. Persinger92

Persinger92 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bushx92#0
    Ratings:
    +297 / 23 / -29
    Appreciate the media boss

• Like Like x 1
    persinger92
  4. BarDownBrando

BarDownBrando Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bardownbrando#0
    Ratings:
    +95 / 3 / -7
    @Big_gren is gone for one week and that's all you can say... team is gonna win the cup. Him being gone had nothing to do with week.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    bardownbrandotv
  5. Dxtsyukian

Dxtsyukian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 6 / -8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. XFrxncey

XFrxncey Well-Known Member

Discord: