Eastern Atlantic Playoff Matchups

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by syngizzam, Apr 8, 2017.

1. syngizzam

syngizzam Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynGizzam#4893
    Ratings:
    +121 / 3 / -6
    Hey guys, thought I would post some sort of playoff writeup for our lonely league. I will probably only be doing the Eastern Conference due to time restraints. I will upload the Eastern North tomorrow.

Hershey Bears Vs Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Offense: Hershey

With players like @MafiaMan15 @nismo_l18l @Chowski777 being just a few of the many players for Hershey leading the way. Hershey definitely has this category down no problem. I know @GalchyTheBeast27 and @Dherms18 are very talented forwards, but i just do not see Bridgeport having the depth to keep up with Hershey's offense.

Defense: Hershey

Hershey has depth that seems to be a reoccurring theme @bobbatta @HitByTheBest95 @PlusSizePounder @UPSWyatt are all having solid seasons with Hershey. Bridgeport really has only one top pair with @killerzqc @Slimeman_.

Goalies: Hershey

Hershey has depth, that seems to be a reoccurring theme @tsibs88 and @moosapotamus33 are one hell of a tandem to have.

Powerplay: Hershey

Hershey: 8th best in the league with 22.5%

Bridgeport: Dead last in the league with 16.9%

Penalty Kill: Hershey

Hershey: 5th best with 80.7%

Bridgeport: 8th best with 78.5%

Time on Attack Differential: Hershey

Hershey: 6th best with 102 Minutes

Bridgeport: 24th with -102 Minutes

Summary: Hershey takes this in 5 games. I just see the depth and overwhelming statistics to be too much for Bridgeport.The only reason I can’t give Hershey the sweep is due to the close season series. I hope Bridgeport proves me wrong and make this series interesting.

Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins Vs Providence Bruins

Offense: Baby Pens

The Bruins have a nice 1-2 punch with @xXDuFrEsNe27Xx and @xCROSBYx l87l. The Baby Pens just have more depth though with @Justinnhl14 @myers03 and @Chaos_Rider.

Defense: Baby Pens

Both of these teams have fairly average Defensive cores. The Baby Pens have a slight edge with @PhistMYace and @Krusey28 being very capable defenders.

Goalies: Draw

Both teams have just average goalies. I do not see any advantage in this department.

Power Play: Baby Pens

Wilkes Barre: 9th best with 25.1%

Providence: 21st with 21.9%

Penalty Kill: Baby Pens

Wilkes Barre: 26th with 72.4%

Providence: 28th with 70.9%

Time on Attack Differential: Baby Pens

Wilkes Barre: 10th best with 72 minutes

Providence: 14th with -7 minutes

Summary: Wilkes Barre takes this in 6 games. I think the Baby Pens have just a little bit more depth than Providence. Any team that has a negative attack differential has a huge disadvantage in my eyes. I can easily see an upset considering the inconsistency of the Penguins this season.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    SynGizzam