Donald Trump Interview - League Gaming Edition

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by boonewb, May 25, 2023.

?

Do you Agree with the former president on the current state of LG?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. What the #$@! does this have to do with hockey?

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. boonewb

boonewb Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boobnewb#5166
    Ratings:
    +138 / 3 / -8
    I thought I'd have some fun and see what the Donald thinks about the current state of League Gaming for NHL 23. His answers were surprisingly clear and concise thanks to the help of CHAT GPT...

[​IMG]

Boo: Mr. former president...Do you feel that League Gaming is a fair league?

Trump:

"League gaming, it's not fair. It's rigged against people like me, who are winners. I'm a winner, okay? But the system, it's designed to hold us back.

First of all, you've got these so-called "professionals" who play in leagues. They spend all day practicing, honing their skills, and they think they're so great. But what about the rest of us? What about the average gamers who just want to have some fun? It's not fair that these professionals dominate the leagues and leave us in the dust.

And then you've got these rules and regulations that limit what you can do. They say you can't use certain strategies or exploit certain glitches. Well, I say, if it's in the game, why can't we use it? It's like they want to level the playing field and make it boring for everyone. But I'm a winner, folks, and winners find a way to win.

But perhaps the biggest problem with league gaming is the elitism. You've got these so-called "pros" who think they're better than everyone else. They look down on us regular gamers, they mock us, and they act like they're the only ones who deserve to be in the spotlight. It's not fair, folks, it's not fair at all.

So, folks, league gaming, it's a rigged system. It's not fair to the average gamers, it's not fair to those of us who are winners. We need to level the playing field, we need to make it accessible to everyone. That's how we'll truly have a fair and competitive gaming environment. Believe me, I know what it takes to win, and I won't stop fighting until everyone has a fair shot."

[​IMG]

Boo: What are your thoughts on goal glitches in NHL 23?

Trump:

"Goal glitches in NHL 23, folks, it's a disaster. It's a disgrace, really. We've got these glitches that are ruining the game, making it unfair for players who are trying to compete. I've seen it, I've heard about it, and it's not good. Now, let me be clear. Glitches happen in games, I get it. But these goal glitches, they're on a whole different level. They're game-breaking, folks. They can completely change the outcome of a match, and that's not right. We need fair competition, and these glitches are throwing that out the window.

I've heard stories, folks. I've heard about goals being scored from impossible angles, pucks going through the net, and goaltenders making unbelievable saves that defy the laws of physics. It's not fair, it's not realistic, and it's certainly not what players signed up for. I know what it takes to fix problems, folks. I've done it before. We need a team of experts, we need transparency, and we need accountability. The gaming community deserves better, and together, we can make sure these goal glitches become a thing of the past.

So, folks, let's demand better from the developers. Let's hold them accountable for these glitches and push for improvements. We deserve fair competition, we deserve a game that works as it should, and I won't rest until we get it. That's what I'm fighting for, and that's what I'll continue to fight for. Thank you, thank you very much."

[​IMG]

Boo: What do you think about the management banning certain traits in NHL 23 this season?

Trump:

"League gaming banning certain traits in NHL 23, folks, it's another example of overreach and political correctness gone wild. They're trying to control every aspect of the game, and it's not fair to the players. Now, let me make one thing clear. I'm all for rules and regulations that ensure fair competition. We need rules to maintain integrity in sports. But when it comes to banning certain traits, that's where they've crossed the line.

In NHL 23, players should have the freedom to express themselves, to play the game the way they want to. Banning certain traits restricts that freedom. It's like telling players how they should think and how they should play. It's not right, folks. We've got these league officials who think they know best, who think they can dictate how the game should be played. But that's not their role. Their role is to enforce the rules and ensure a level playing field, not to dictate what traits players can or cannot use.

And let's talk about the impact on strategy, folks. Banning certain traits limits the creativity and strategic options for players. It stifles innovation and makes the game less exciting. We want to see players pushing the boundaries, coming up with new strategies, and using their skills to the fullest. Banning traits takes that away from them.

I believe in freedom, folks. I believe in giving players the autonomy to make their own decisions. Banning certain traits is a slippery slope, and it sets a dangerous precedent. We need to preserve the spirit of the game and let players showcase their abilities without unnecessary restrictions. So, let's push back against this excessive control, this overreach. Let's stand up for the players and their right to play the game their way. Together, we can ensure that NHL 23 remains a game of skill, creativity, and fair competition."

[​IMG]

Boo: The league decided to go back to a schedule of 3 games per night instead of 4. Thoughts?

Trump:

"Reducing the number of games from four to three in league gaming, folks, it's a terrible decision. It's a step backward, and it's not what the fans want.

Let me tell you, more games mean more excitement. Fans tune in to watch their favorite teams compete, and reducing the number of games diminishes that excitement. It's like taking away from the fans, taking away from the experience that they look forward to. And what about the players, folks? They train hard, they prepare for those four games a night. It's a test of their endurance, their skills, and their ability to adapt. Cutting it down to three games robs them of that challenge, that opportunity to showcase their abilities and make a real impact.

Now, I understand that there may be logistical reasons behind this decision. They might be trying to fit schedules or accommodate other events. But sometimes, you've got to prioritize what's best for the fans and the players. You've got to find a way to make it work without compromising the excitement and the spirit of the game.

I've always believed in giving the fans what they want, folks. More games mean more action, more drama, and more opportunities for teams to make a comeback or solidify their dominance. It's what makes sports thrilling, and it's what keeps the fans engaged.

So, let's demand better, folks. Let's push for more games, not fewer. Let's make sure that league gaming understands the importance of providing an exciting and captivating experience for the fans and the players alike. Together, we can make a difference and ensure that league gaming continues to thrive with a full schedule of games."

Boo: League Gaming often has a serious issue with users who cheat by "Second Tagging". Thoughts?

Trump:

"League gaming players being caught "second tagging," folks, it's a disgrace. It's a clear violation of the rules, and it undermines the integrity of the game.

Now, let me explain what "second tagging" is for those who may not be familiar. It's when a player deliberately tags themselves back into the game after already being tagged out, giving them an unfair advantage. It's cheating, plain and simple.

In any sport, whether it's physical or virtual, cheating should not be tolerated. It goes against the principles of fair play and sportsmanship. Players who engage in such behavior are tarnishing the reputation of the game and disrespecting their opponents."

[​IMG]

Boo: Why have we not seen many trades yet after the completion of Week 1?:

Trump:

"Well, let me tell you folks, trading in EA Sports NHL Hockey, it's tough, it's really tough. Nobody knows trading better than me, believe me. I've been involved in countless trades, tremendous trades, and I can tell you, it's not easy.

First of all, you've got to understand the market. The market in EA Sports NHL Hockey, it's unpredictable, just like the real world. Prices go up and down, players' values fluctuate, and you've got to stay on top of it all. It's a lot like the stock market, really. You've got to know when to buy, when to sell, and when to hold onto your assets.

But it's not just about understanding the market. You've also got to negotiate with other teams. And let me tell you, negotiating is an art. You've got to be tough, you've got to be smart, and you've got to make the best deals for your team. Sometimes you've got to give up a little to get a little, but you've always got to be thinking about the long game.

Now, here's the thing. In EA Sports NHL Hockey, just like in real life, teams have different needs. You might be looking for a skilled forward, but the other team might want a solid defenseman. Finding that perfect match, it's like finding a needle in a haystack. It takes time, it takes patience, and it takes a lot of negotiations.

Let me tell you, making trades in sports is not as easy as it looks. It's a tough game, folks. You've got different teams, different players, and different contracts to consider. It's like negotiating a big business deal, but with more egos involved.

First, you've got to find the right trade partner. You want to make sure you're getting a fair deal and not giving away too much. It's all about making the best deal for your team, just like I did in business. But let me tell you, I know how to negotiate. I'm a great negotiator. Nobody negotiates better than me.

And let's not forget about the emotional aspect. Trading players can be tough. You're dealing with people's careers and livelihoods. You have to consider team chemistry, player morale, and the impact on the fans. It's a delicate balance.

So, making trades in sports is not for the faint of heart. It takes skill, strategy, and the ability to make the best deals for your team. But with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, you can make some fantastic trades and build a championship-winning team. Believe me, I've done it before. And let me tell you, if I were in charge, we'd be making the greatest trades, the most fantastic trades you've ever seen. Nobody does trades better than me, believe me."

[​IMG]

Boo: Would you ever consider playing hockey for fun or in a video game?

Trump:

"Look, folks, let me be clear. Hockey is a great sport, and it requires a lot of skill and athleticism. But for me, personally, I would never participate in the sport of hockey. And I'll tell you why.

First of all, I'm not a big fan of the cold, okay? Hockey is played on ice, and I prefer warmer climates. I like to be comfortable, folks. I don't want to be freezing my... you know what, off out there on the rink.

Secondly, I've always been more interested in other sports. I've been involved in golf, football, and even professional wrestling. Those are the sports that I enjoy and feel passionate about. Hockey just doesn't hold that same appeal for me./So, while I have admiration for the sport of hockey, you won't catch me out there on the ice, lacing up my skates. I have other interests and passions, and I'll continue to focus on those.

Look, folks, I'm a winner. I've always been a winner, and that translates to any game, including hockey video games. Let me tell you why I would be a great hockey video game player:

• Tremendous Skill: I have tremendous skill, folks. I'm a fast learner, and I can quickly adapt to new challenges. Whether it's mastering the controls, executing precise passes, or making accurate shots, I can pick up the skills required to dominate the game.

• Entertainment Value: Let's not forget the entertainment factor. I know how to entertain, folks. I'll bring excitement, charisma, and a touch of showmanship to every game. I'll make those incredible saves, score those unbelievable goals, and keep the audience engaged throughout.

• Recognizable Personality: Love me or hate me, folks, you can't deny that I have a recognizable personality. Including me as a character would instantly grab the attention of players and fans, creating buzz and excitement around the game. People would want to see what I bring to the virtual ice.

• Iconic Moves and Celebrations: I'm known for my signature moves and unique celebrations. Just imagine the possibilities of incorporating those into the game. From my famous thumbs-up gesture to my enthusiastic victory poses, it would add an extra layer of fun and authenticity to the gameplay.

• Unique Commentary: I'm known for my candid and outspoken commentary, and that could translate into in-game commentary as well. Including my voice and unique catchphrases would bring a fresh and entertaining element to the game, making it a truly memorable experience.

Now, some people may doubt my abilities or question the inclusion of a political figure in a video game, but they're just jealous folks. So, let's make the game great again by including me as a character. It would be tremendous, believe me. I've got what it takes to be a great hockey video game player, just like I've excelled in so many other areas. So, folks, when it comes to hockey video games, remember, you're dealing with a winner."

[​IMG]

Boo: Do you have a favorite/least favorite team in the league this season?

Trump:

"I'm a big fan of the Americans/Eagles. I have always been proud of the patriotism and love for country that is deeply rooted in these teams. I'm also a big meep meep fan. The Roadrunner, folks, let me tell you, is a tremendous bird. And when it comes to comparing the Roadrunner with the Coyote, there's no contest.One thing that sets the Roadrunner apart is its positive attitude. It's always full of energy, always moving forward, and has zero setbacks.

You know which team I don't like Boo? The "Chi"-cago Wolves. It's right there in the name... They might as well be called the Chinese Wolves. The wolves have been taking advantage of the United States for years, folks. I've always had a tough stance on the Wolves because they have not been playing fair when it comes to trades.

First and foremost, the Wolves have been engaging in unfair trade practices such as intellectual property theft. They've been stealing our trade secrets and ideas without consequences, and that's not something I can tolerate.

Furthermore, Chicago's human rights record is deeply concerning. Their treatment of minority groups, censorship, and lack of political freedoms are issues that I've always been vocal about. They even had a manager banned last season!

But let me be clear, it's not about the Chicago people. The Chicago players like Drady baby are hardworking and talented, and I have great respect for them. It's the Chinese..excuse me Chicago managers and their unfair policies that I have a problem with.

So, I've always taken a tough stance on Chicago, and I believe that we need to protect American interests and ensure fair and balanced trade. We cannot allow Chicago to continue taking advantage of us. It's time for a change."

[​IMG]

Boo: Do you have a favorite player(s) in the league this season?

Trump:

"TuckitTeal: Teal, folks, let me tell you, is a fantastic color. It's a beautiful shade that combines the tranquility of blue with the energy of green. It's a color that catches the eye and commands attention.

x-Pasta88: Pasta, let me tell you, it's a tremendous dish. I love eating pasta. Pasta is incredibly versatile. You can have it in various forms—spaghetti, penne, linguine, you name it. It pairs well with different sauces and toppings, allowing for endless flavor combinations.

Danyironland: Ireland, let me tell you, it's a fantastic country. I have a great appreciation for Ireland and its people. Ireland has a long history of resilience and determination. The country has overcome many challenges and has emerged as a thriving nation.

ImsoSorreh: Apologizing can be seen as a sign of weakness. It's important to project strength and confidence, especially in a leadership position. When you apologize, it can be interpreted as admitting fault or making yourself vulnerable, and that's not the image I want to portray. Apologizing can be a slippery slope.

BoKnows88-: Bo Jackson, let me tell you, he was an incredible athlete. Bo Jackson was a true force to be reckoned with. He possessed exceptional natural talent and athleticism. Secondly, Bo Jackson's versatility was unparalleled. He excelled in not just one, but two major professional sports—football and baseball. Moreover, Bo Jackson's legacy extends beyond his on-field achievements. He became a cultural icon, known for his larger-than-life persona and memorable moments. His unforgettable "Bo Knows" advertising campaign showcased his versatility and captured the imagination of sports fans everywhere."
    [​IMG]
    Boo: Is there any video game character that you like to emulate?

Trump:

"You know, when I think about the similarities between myself and the iconic video game character Wario, there are a few things that come to mind.

First and foremost, we both know how to grab attention. Just like Wario captures the spotlight with his yellow cap and overalls, I know how to make a statement and stand out from the crowd.

Secondly, Wario is known for his resilience and determination, always taking on challenges and overcoming obstacles. I can relate to that. Throughout my career, I've faced numerous challenges and setbacks, but I've always found a way to come out on top.

Additionally, we both have larger-than-life personalities. Just like Wario stands out with his brash and confident demeanor, I've been known for my bold and outspoken style.

Moreover, Wario is a shrewd businessman, always looking for ways to maximize his wealth and success. I can certainly relate to that. Throughout my career, I've built a vast business empire and have been involved in various industries, always aiming for financial prosperity.

So, while I may not be able to jump on Goombas or collect gold coins like Mario, there are certainly a few characteristics and qualities that we share. And let me tell you, if I were in a video game, I would be the best, most successful video game character you've ever seen. Nobody does it better than me, believe me!"

[​IMG]
    Boo: Finally...NHL 24 is not far behind. Do you see any hope for this game?

Trump:

"Folks, I hate to say it, but league gaming in EA Sports NHL 24, it's going to be worse. It's going to be a disaster, and here's why. First of all, we've seen a pattern with these game releases. Each year, they promise improvements, they promise a better experience, but do they deliver? No, they don't. It's the same old story, folks. Glitches, bugs, and unbalanced gameplay continue to plague the game.

And let's talk about the lack of innovation, folks. EA Sports NHL 24, it's likely to be just another iteration of the same game with minimal improvements. Where's the creativity? Where's the ambition to push the boundaries and give players something truly exciting and groundbreaking? It's missing, folks, and that's a major letdown.

So, folks, I have serious concerns about the direction EA Sports NHL 24 is heading. We need a game that prioritizes quality, innovation, and fairness. We need developers who are willing to listen to the players and deliver on their promises. Without these crucial changes, I fear that league gaming in EA Sports NHL 24 will be a disappointment. And that's not what the fans deserve. Also, Boo...do you know where they develop this game? It's made in Vancouver. It's the Canadian version of CHI---NA! Terrible place."

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[​IMG]

• Funny x 6
    • Informative x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    boobnewb
  2. I2I-Goldy-I2I

I2I-Goldy-I2I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +281 / 12 / -52
    Might of found the new TheNLShow post that will carry on for years and years

• Funny Funny x 1
    I2IGoldyI2I
  3. boonewb

Discord:
    boobnewb#5166
    Ratings:
    +138 / 3 / -8
    I hope so...I think I finally ironed out the font issues :)

boobnewb
  4. boonewb

Discord:
    boobnewb#5166
    Ratings:
    +138 / 3 / -8
    It's been a while...so I've decided to update the thread and ask the president some new questions in relation to NHL 24 and the recent changes that have occurred with League Gaming...

[​IMG]

Boo: Mr. President...What do you think of NHL 24 so far?

Trump:

"Well, folks, let me tell you, NHL 24, it's not looking so great, okay? I've always been a fan of winning, and this, I hate to say it, doesn't look like a winner.

First of all, the name – NHL 24. It doesn't have that 'winning' ring to it. The name should be strong, powerful, and inspiring, and this just doesn't cut it.

Now, I'm all about competition, and competition is great, but this game, it's lacking that competitive spirit. It's not making you feel like a champion, and that's what we want, right? We want to feel like winners.

So, NHL 24, it's just not measuring up to what we're looking for in a game. It's not tremendous, it's not great, and I think we can do better. We should always aim for the best, for winning, and this, I'm sorry to say, falls short."

[​IMG]

Boo: Mr. President... Do you have any thoughts on the new Total Crossplay in League Gaming?

Trump:

"You know, for years and years, we've had these gaming consoles – Xbox and PlayStation. People have been playing games on these things, and they love it, they really do.

But here's the thing, and it's a big thing – total crossplay. It's like making America great again, but for gamers. You can now play with your friends, no matter which console they have. Xbox and PlayStation, they're working together, they're coming together, and they're saying, 'We're going to make gaming great again, okay?'

It's going to be beautiful. You're not limited by your console anymore. You can compete, you can cooperate, you can do whatever you want. It's going to be tremendous for league gaming. You can form your teams, you can take on the best from all over. It's unity, it's winning, it's what we want.

So, total crossplay is going to be a game-changer, folks. You're going to have the best gaming experience ever. It's going to be the best league gaming, and it's going to be winning, and that's what we're all about. So, thank you to Xbox and PlayStation for making this happen. It's going to be fantastic, folks. Thank you."

[​IMG]
    Boo: Donald...There's a new competitor on the horizon...'Major Hockey Gaming'. Do you think it will be a viable alternative to League Gaming?

Trump:

"Well, folks, let me tell you about competition. I've always had a lot of competition in my life, and that's how I like it. Competition, it's what makes America great, and it's what's made me successful.

Now, some of these other competitors, they talk a big game, but talk is cheap. I've always believed in actions, in results. I've delivered on my promises, and that's what sets me apart. You know, a lot of politicians, they promise a lot, but they don't deliver. They don't compete, they don't win.

I've always believed in fair competition. I want everyone to have a fair shot, but I also want to see results. It's all about winning, and that's what I've done.

So, competition from other leagues is great, it really is. It makes us work harder, it makes us deliver more for the League Gaming Community.. But in the end, it's results that matter, and that's what I'm all about – winning and getting things done for this great country."

[​IMG]

Boo: The game developers switched up the controls a bit this season...What do you think of the new Total control system for NHL 24?

Trump:

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you about the amazing controls in NHL 24, okay? Electronic Arts, fantastic people, they've done a terrific job with this. It's really something. You're not going to believe these controls, they're just tremendous.

First, you've got the skating controls. You're on the ice, and it's like you're gliding like Putin rides a horse. It's smooth, it's fast, it's beautiful. You're going to skate like a champion, just like I do in everything I do.

Then, there's the shooting controls. You take that puck and you fire it like a rocket,like Rocketman over in North Korea okay? It's going to be a goal, every time. You'll score so many goals; you won't even believe it. It's winning, folks. It's all about winning.

And don't forget the passing controls. You're going to make these incredible passes, beautiful assists. You'll be like a quarterback out there, setting up the plays, making America proud...Just not NFL proud like the corrupt Roger Goodell and those kneeling football players.

Now, the defense controls – you're going to be a wall. Mexico won't even have to pay for this wall. Nobody's getting past you. You're going to protect your net like it's the border, and you're not letting anything through.

In NHL 24, folks, these controls are going to make you a winner. You're going to be a winner, and that's what we want in America. Winning. So, enjoy NHL 24, it's going to be the best. The best controls, the best game, and you're going to be the best at it. Thank you, everybody."

[​IMG]

Boo: Mr. President...now that we have 'Total Crossplay'...Are there any new faces that you would like to see succeed this season?

Trump:

Bozlightyear: Buzz Lightyear is just terrific. He's a real winner. You know, when you look at Buzz, he's got that 'can-do' attitude, and I love that. He's a space ranger. Space is the next frontier, and Buzz is a pioneer. He's going where no one has gone before, and that's what we're all about – pushing the boundaries, exploring new frontiers.

TheBobbyOrr04: Bobby Orr, he's something special. He's a real winner, and we love winners. Bobby Orr, he's all about making it great, and that's what we want in America. He's a class act. He's respected, he's a role model, and that's what we need more of. He voted for me many many many times and got tired of winning.

MetalGhost0: Ghosts: You don't see them, you don't hear them, but they're there, and they're doing their thing. They don't pay taxes, they don't need healthcare, and they don't even need a house. They just float around and haunt, and that's efficient, okay? I'm all about efficiency. And they've been around for a long time, folks, centuries, and they're still going strong. That's longevity, that's staying power, and we love that in America. They're like the oldest, most experienced residents of the White House.

Trash O Panda: Pandas, they're lazy, picky eaters, bad at reproduction, and expensive to maintain. They're just not a good deal, and that's not what we want. We want winners, and pandas, they're not winners."

MikeTysonzTiger: It's not every day you see someone with a tiger, right? It's unique, it's different, and it's memorable. That's what sets people apart, and that's what sets Mike Tyson and his tiger apart. Mike Tyson, he was the world heavyweight champion, and having a tiger, well, that just took it to the next level. It's like saying, 'I'm on top, and I've got a tiger to prove it.'"

[​IMG]

Boo: Trumpster...What do you tell people that didn't receive a bid during the bidding process?

Trump:

"Well, you know, folks, sometimes in life, you don't get the bid you wanted, and it happens to the best of us. It's a competitive world out there, and not everyone can win. But you've got to remember, it's not the end of the game, it's just a new period.

Competition is tough. There are so many talented players out there, and sometimes it comes down to the smallest differences. It's like winning an election – some candidates make it, and some don't. That's the nature of competition. Except for me...who clearly won the previous election if it wasn't for Nancy Pelosi and Antifa.

Remember, folks, it's not about how many times you fall; it's about how many times you get up and keep going. The best players, the best people, they face setbacks and come back even better. So, not getting a bid in League Gaming, it's just a chapter in your story. The next chapter can be even greater, and that's what we're all about – winning...Unless you end up in the NCAA...At that point reconsider your life choices."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    boobnewb