Costy's ECHL Phenom's - Weeks 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming ECHL (LGECHL)' started by ItsCosty, Mar 20, 2024.

?

League Phenom?

1. Scotty

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. TannyBoy

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  3. Sean Sal

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Carpy

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  5. Schwifty

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. DukeofNY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. JohnDeere

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. GoalCaufield

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  9. Kxlloway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. RLX

10 vote(s)
    19.6%
  11. Swizz Wrld

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  12. ShinyPuppet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. MalteseFalcon

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  14. Dangle Nation

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  15. Gainz

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  16. Fanzy Duck

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  17. Chalupa

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  18. Scorezyy

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  1. ItsCosty

ItsCosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    costy0509#0
    Ratings:
    +161 / 1 / -3
    Hey Everyone,

We are back again with week's 3 and 4 added to the Phenom's list. Everyone seemed satisfied enough on first one for me to sack up and start writing this one. This time around we will focus on players that performed well in just week's 3 and 4, not necessarily how someone's entire season is going. If there are some minor stats messed up in here, suck it up, not a math guy. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I enjoy writing them and providing some media for the ECHL.

Goodluck to everyone as we continue the season!

Eastern Forward Phenom's

LW

@Scotty I19I :team619:

Scotty makes is way back onto the Phenom's list after another impressive couple of weeks in the coast. He finished the week 6-0-0 with an impressive 25 points in those games. Adding on 10 goals and 15 assists to his totals, the league leader in points is looking to continue his hot streak in the coming weeks. Scotty now has an 11-1-0 record with 46 points total and tied for first with a +27 on the year. I brought up multiple times that I would keep an eye on the Thunder in the coming weeks (as I was traded to the Thunder shortly after the last article), they are currently on a 10-game win streak and are among the top in the Eastern race. Scotty and his line continue to lead the charge for Adirondack as they look to continue the hot streak into week's 5 & 6.

@TANNYBOY6 :team637:

Making his debut to the Phenom's list, Tanny has had a stellar couple of weeks for those Royals. Capping off week's 3 and 4 with a record of 6-0-0, adding on 11 goals and 10 assists to his totals with a +11 in that span. Currently tied for 3rd in points among eastern LW's, Tanny holds a record of 10-2-0 with 37 points on the season with a +13. The Royals currently lead the eastern race with a 26-6-4 record through 36 games played. Tanny and the Royals continue to put points on the board and stay a top of the east going 7-1-2 in their last 10. I really like the Royals roster and do not see them slowing down soon, but only time will tell.

@Sean Sal3565 :team637:

Joining Tanny and making his debut on the Phenom's list is Sean Sal. Over a 2-week span, Sean has a record of 5-1-0 putting up 21 points adding 10 goals and 11 assists to his totals. He adds on a +15 over those 6 games, which brings his total up to an impressive +23 on the year. Sean now holds a combined record of 10-2-0 with 35 points, which brings him in at the #8 spot among LW's in the eastern conference. Tanny and Sean playing on 2 different lines makes this even more impressive for them and Reading. I look forward to seeing how the Royals and their line combos continue to do as we move deeper into the season.

C

@zCarpyy :team619:

Carpy joins his linemate for the second time on the Phenom's list. Having a record of 6-0-0 in a 2-week span, Carpy and his line have put up fantastic numbers throughout this season so far. Adding on 20 points with 7 goals and 13 assists to his totals with a +12 as well. Carpy leads all Centers in the east with 40 points and does not look to slow down as his line is currently 11-1-0 on the season. Adding on 53% on draws, Carp continues to show he is one of the top centers in the east all around. Himself and the Thunder look to add to their recent success and fight for a top spot in the standings as we continue into weeks 5 & 6.

@SchwiftyNT :team637:

Schwifty joins the Phenom's list for the first time. Stacking up a 6-0-0 record in weeks 3 and 4, he adds on 8 goals and 10 assists to his totals on the year, with a +11 as well. Schwifty's totals are impressive this season in the coast, as he holds a 10-2-0 record with 33 points on the year putting him 4th among centers in the eastern conference. Him and his line add that needed fire power to the Royals lineup and if they continue to add that success, Reading will continue to be a scary team week in and week out. I've known Schwifty for a while now and hope he continues his success this season.

@DUKEOFNY63 :team637:

The DUKE has returned to the Phenom's list for the second time. after posting a record of 5-1-0 in his 2-week span, putting up 14 points with 7 goals and 7 assists, the DUKE and his line continue to win big games for their team. Helping Reading climb to the top of the leaderboard, Duke's 10-2-0 record helps give that extra breathing room in the standings. Duke's totals are up to 30 points on the year, potting an impressive 17 goals with a +23 in that span. I would like to see Duke's FO % a little better as he sits around 45%, but as long as he keeps winning that doesn't seem to be a factor.

RW

@JohnDeerexQC :team824:

Welcome to the Phenom's list JohnDeere. John seems to be the light during Maine's darkest days as he has accumulated more than half of the Mariners wins. In a 2-week span, he has a record of 4-2-0 and has potted 8 goals and 15 assists with a +2 on the stat sheet during that time. John has posted 23 points over 2 weeks, adding on to his total of 42 points on the year. He currently holds a record of 7-4-1 and leads all RW's in points in the east. Maine is currently in last place in the eastern standings holding a record of 13-21-2 with a league leading 138 goals against. I do not usually like putting guys on here with 2 or more losses on the combined weeks, but this is the definition of a phenom that needs the recognition. Hopefully for John's sake, Maine can get some help around him and look to turn the tides and capture some more wins, as it is still early enough to do so.

@GoalCaufield173 :team637:

Joining his linemates on the Phenom's list and making his first appearance, Caufield has posted a record of 5-1-0 on the 2-week span. Posting very impressive numbers of 11 goals and 10 assists adding up to 21 points. He has added a fantastic +15 during this time bringing him up to a +17 on the year. His totals are up to 8-2-2 on the year with 19 goals and 17 assists adding up to 36 points. Caufield is currently tied for 2nd amongst RW's in the eastern conference and adds that extra layer on the Royals roster. These Reading lines are the key to their current success, and I see no slowing down soon.

@Kxlloway :team619:

Another Thunder joins the Phenom's list, but he is no stranger to it. Kxlloway tacks on another impressive week going 6-0-0 with 10 goals and 6 assists with a +10 to add. His totals are among the top of the league with a record of 11-1-0 and 36 points on the season. These numbers put him 4th among RW's in the east as well. This Adirondack line does not seem to be slowing down as we enter week 5 and riding the way of their current 10-game win streak.

Western Forward Phenom's

LW

@l RLX l :team622:

RLX makes his Phenom list debut after posting an impressive couple of weeks going 6-0-0. During that span he has accumulated 21 points with 6 goals and 15 assists with an impressive +16. I'm sure he will not be lonely this week on the list, as the Americans are among the top of the west holding a 23-10-3 record. Sitting 2nd in the Western race, RLX and the Americans continue to shine week after week and are another team that I see continuing this success down the road. RLX adds an 11-1-0 record to that Allen team, helping them climb the leaderboard week after week. He leads the western LW's in points with 36, while tacking on a very impressive 23 apples.

@Swizz Wrld :team632:

Swizz is another guy that makes his Phenom list debut. After posting a 6-0-0 record, adding 16 points with 7 goals and 9 assists, Swizz is yet to lose in regulation this season. His totals add up to 10-0-2 on the year, with 31 points and a fantastic +25 through 12 games. Swizz and K-Zoo are still among one of the top teams in the Western conference, but a small losing streak of 3 have bumped them down to 2nd in their divison. We have seen many players from the Wings on this list, so I don't think the losing continues as we enter week 5. K-Zoo has a comfortable position in the top 3 of the west. Kock on wood for Swizz as he continues his impressive season without a regualtion loss.

@ShinyPuppet :team639:

Another player making their debut is Shiny Puppet. Over a 2-week span, Puppet has a record of 5-1-0 adding on 17 points with 11 goals and 6 apples and an incredible +18 in 6 games. Puppet is having himself a season, with a 9-3-0 combined record and leading all LW's in the west with 21 goals. Puppet has quickly mastered putting the puck in the back of the net and needs to continue to do so if Toledo wants to have success. The Walleye are currently right outside of the playoff race with a record of 16-16-4. Surprisingly enough, the big problem I can see with Toledo is putting the puck in the back of the net, only having 91 goals for on the year. Puppet needs to continue to do that himself and hopefully get some help from others in Toledo.

C

@lMalteseFalconl :team632:

Maltese Falcon continues his impressive season and makes his way back onto the Phenom list. Adding on another week without a regulation loss, Falcon has posted a 6-0-0 record with 25 points. Putting up 15 goals and 10 assists in the 2-week span, Maltese leads the charge for the Wings and their impressive start. 2nd in the league in points with 42 total, Maltese is adding a different dynamic to that K-Zoo roster and helps them to stay above most in the western race. Having a +19 through 6 games is kind of insane, all while posting a record without a regulation loss on the year. Knock on wood for Falcon as he continues his impressive campaign.

@DangIe Nation :team622:

No stranger to the Phenom list, Dangle comes in again posting a 6-0-0 record over the past couple of weeks. Posting 18 points with 12 goals and 6 assists to add to his totals, Dangle continues to impress week after week for those Americans. With an impressive 11-1-0 start to his season, he continues to put up points as he is 3rd among centers with 35 on the year. Adding a FO percentage around 50%, Dangle has shown he is capable of being one of the top centers in the league. Allen looks to rely on Dangle and his line to help their continued success as they sit among the top of the Western race.

@OmgItzGainz :team641:

Gainz makes his Phenom list debut after an impressive couple of weeks, accumulating a record of 5-1-0 in that span. He has posted 16 points with 5 goals, 11 assists, and a +9 to his totals on the year. Gainz is having an impressive year as a whole, having a 10-2-0 record with 27 points on the season. He helps Utah to continue to fight for a top spot in the west. The Grizzlies currently hold a record of 20-13-3, which puts them right in the middle of the western standings. Utah, another team that seems to be having trouble putting the puck in the back of the net, needs to find ways to do so as the battle is close with multiple teams in the hunt behind them.

RW

@Fanzy Duck :team622:

Starting off the RW's and making a Phenom list debut is Fanzy Duck. Duck joins a few Americans on this list after having an impressive start to his season. Over the last 2 weeks Duck has posted a 6-0-0 record and has had 16 points with 12 goals and 4 assists in that span. Duck seems to be quite the goal scorer for that line in Allen as he is among the top in goals in the western conference for RW's with 18. Duck posts a season record of 11-1-0 with 29 points and a +19 on top of that. Duck needs to continue to shoot the puck and put it in the back of the net for the Americans, as they are 4th in the league for goals for.

@Chalupa III :team641:

Another Grizzly joins the Phenom list for the first time. Chalupa has had a good couple of weeks here posting a 5-1-0 record with 13 points, 7 goals, and 6 assists. He may not have as many points as other, but Chalupa is getting the much-needed wins that Utah needs to continue to fight for a top spot in the west. He has a +9rating over that 2-week span adding on to his season total of +10. Chalupa's season numbers are a solid as it gets having a 10-2-0 record with only 23 points. He knows how to win games and needs to continue to do so for Utah to withhold their current position.

@scorezyy :team639:

Another Walleye watching, as Scorezyy makes his Phenom list debut. Another guy who knows how to win games, posting a 5-1-0 record for Toledo while having 15 points, 4 goals, and 11 assists in that span. What impresses me the most is the +17 rating over those 2 weeks, adding to his season total +19 while only playing 9 games this season. Scorezyy holds a season record of 8-1-0 and needs to keep racking up those wins for those Walleye if they wish to stay in the hunt in the western conference. Scorezyy looks like the setup man on this team with an impressive total of 18 assists in just a short number of games.

Thank you all for reading!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Snipeshow72x

Snipeshow72x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    snipeshow72x#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -5
    Great write up! Hoping to see some Dmen get some love though ;)

• Like Like x 3
    xxDecay72xx
  3. VeggieTalesRox

VeggieTalesRox Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 13 / -23
    Thanks for E media !

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Fanzy Duck

Fanzy Duck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    fanzyduck#0
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Great write up ! Thanks for the love ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Dylan7272_

Dylan7272_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dylan7272_#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    :team628:

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. OmgItzGainz

OmgItzGainz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    omgitzgainz#0
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1
    Appreciate the write up! Was a fun read for all players!

Keep up the good content :)!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Swizz Wrld

Swizz Wrld Well-Known Member

Discord:
    swizzwrld#0
    Ratings:
    +489 / 50 / -73
    Mama I made it!

• Like Like x 1
    Swizzyx61