Chud Report Week 3:West

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by MINICHUD MASON, Jun 7, 2020.

1. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    :team96:1.Pelicans(11-7) Sitting 1st in the West by 1 game has them riding high.They are the first team in the league to have a legend on a team in Venom , but wait..they have two of them. With two legends on the team coming into week 3 went 5-1 with the one coming to the Grizz.

:team91:2.Grizzlies(10-8) They are picking up the speed , just gotta get the 2nd line clicking on all cylinders by the playoffs for this team to be a headache to play against. With another 4-2 week they need to shoot for a 5-1 to show they mean business.

:team90:3. Lakers(10-8) Look...they got bullied all week..bad. They need to show me that they still got it. Sink swim time, if they have another week like that they’ll need to make sure the players still believe they can get the job done.

:team373:4.OKC(9-9) Well 3-3 will get them to the offs, but I don't think it gets them out of the 1st round. The Dexing behind screens will only get you so far. Will we see the same week as before or see some changes.

:team100:5. Suns(8-10) 3-3 is basically the promised land compared to the 1-5 they had in week 2. I still need to see better from them unless they like flirting with missing the offs.

:team94:6. T’Wolves(7-11) I feel like they are trying to copy the suns. These boys Started the season Timberwolves and are somehow turning into Timberpups. They need a big week sooner than later if they wanna stay in the race.

:team101:7.Blazers(7-11) They are fighting to keep their playoff hopes alive, while they need a couple good weeks. They can't afford a bad one. It's scary hours in Portland.

:team106:8.Jazz(3-12).They need to go like 14-4 for the rest of the season to have a chance, this week is make or break.

• Like Like x 2
    Minichud_Mason