Chief's S16 Western Conference Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by xCHiiEF-96, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    Wassup, I'm back with the western conference. Hey guys, I got some time on my hands so I figured I'd put my time to producing something for you guys to read while you're on the toilet. I'm going to indicate my thoughts as to why each team is where they are rather just put teams on a list like some other people have done and then call it "MeDiA".

Central Division

1) :team30: Minnesota Wild :team30:

I really like what @BLong67- and @Sah 1777 did with their roster. They went big on D and got some really talented dmen at very reasonable prices. @Dansne , @Sarkazim , and @Heqld are all reasonably priced and bolsters this D core above anyone else's D core. That being said, outside of their top fwd line, I'm not convinced. @hypey- used to be good once upon a time, we'll see if he still has it but as of recently, no. @canuckftc12W needs to stop signing up as forward because he's ass at it. @i-CrAzYLiiSh-i isn't overpiced but does a lot by himself and is known to be a pug hog which is a huge fault in his play. Goaltenders are awesome for this club as well. @l Bonezy l is a stud and @Relentlxsss- is always consistent.

2) :team9: Dallas Stars :team9:

Any team with the management duo of @ItsWillee and @SirGab- is going to be good. They went big and threw 9m on @NielerR right out the gate and it paid off. Cage was 9m last season and wound up being worth every penny. @racc2000 is overpriced but the frenchy connection stays intact so I don't blame them for paying him. I heard @mjbenny- is a steal so we'll see. Defensively I see some faults. @Gwanzie is the perfect 3rd pairing but nothing more. @SaucyLii I've played with and there's great potential. @tbeat-- is another perfect 3rd liner but has unmatched locker room presence. @clutchcolbs I've heard is good from Xbox and the other guy idk who tf he is. This team will compete for the #1 spot.

3) :team8: Colorado Avalanche :team8:

@Mondsy- did an okay job and luckily for him, this is one of the weaker divisions. Went out and got the troll himself in @Sixty-_-One at a fair price. Challenge will be if he doesn't get banned this season from the shit he says in the SB. @Snxpzy- is good but not 9m good, prove me wrong. @Mxnahan is lucky I resigned him and @OPxOwen is always a solid dude. Idk who the fook the rest are. Defensively you got the pair of Mondy and @RSall14 and that's pretty much it. @STM68- is good but only for 3rd pairing until he realizes D to D passes are important ;) @Askarov x 30 went for 2m and is one of the Vezina favorites so we'll see how that goes.

4) :team28: Arizona Coyotes :team28:

Let's see if @Dangs92 momentum from his WPG days will continue. @DxT Gerbe has massive thumb skill but doesn't know he has teammates which is weird. @TakeNotes97 should've been an owner. @jarrettszn gets his biggest contract of his career I think and hopefully he plays up to it. A bigger role than just third line, I'd be shaking in my boots. @MaGiK x96x for 7m is just dumb and is easily one of the better contracts in the league if he doesn't get banned. Defensively, this team is scarce. @BRIEREx in GM and maybe @HooFooXIII and then the others I've never considered to be good. I do really like @Stater5714 , he's super underrated. This team will probably surprise me and I'm hoping they do.

5) :team391: Winnipeg Jets :team391:

@SelkeSean is about to swallow the hard pill that his team just ain't as great as he thinks it is. We all have that moment, I probably will have to swallow it too this season since MY TEAM IS BEING SLEPT ON. He goes out and gets @Kxv 97 (shocker) for 6m, not terrible. Then goes and gets @Lying-Hillary aka Polandsfinest, also not terrible. Then it just goes way down from there. I'm probably sleeping on the rest of these guys but until they show up, I'll stay sleeping. Defensively, @BIakeL97L at 3m aint bad. @Lurkyy_73 at 4m right out the gate was a mistake I'm sure they wish they could take back but he won't do terrible. @wildstajan1 at 3m is an overpayment. I've never heard of their goaltenders so we'll see how they do. Overall this team is just very average.

6) :team77: Nashville Predators :team77:

I think this team will do better than where I've ranked them but if @I JF5 I remains at his Sunday only avail then it will be tough. @AgentSooksta008 at 4m I love. Sook is a great player and even greater guy. @Akonvict21 at 10m was expected but he should've just taken management for this team. @zZenkyyy- at 2m is really nice. Defensively, @Gourr- at 6m is way better than his 9m last season and I think he'll live up to it if he doesn't quit or whatever he was going through this week. Outside of him and Entry, the 500k warriors will have to come up clutch and I don't think they will thus the low ranking. Although I do like their goalies but @xkilluh95x at 2m is an overpayment for a goalie when you can have @BaconStaysCrispy at 4m!

7) :team75: Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

I feel bad for @EPICxSKILLZY and @Goofy_indian because they're great players and great people but they have sever brain farts during bidding. I will say tho @jay6219 is on an excellent contract at 500k when he's always been 4m+. @budfly at 6.5m is absolutely awful. Idk who @maje3355 is but he got trade for Reactz so he's probably good. @NH4JP returns at 750k which is really nice. @Goouuu x 27 at 4.5m may be an overpayment but we'll see. @Brydxn went D and I'm surprised since he is fairly new to the league and was good at fwd. @iCallsoWhat55 was freaking out in the sb being the only player won in bidding by like 5pm and I was laughing.

8) :team3: St. Louis Blues :team3:

@Pawdiddy may have surprised some last season and made the playoffs but he won't this season. Unless he calls up @datsyukmagicman since he's obviously the best and cried after finally getting drafted. Cringe. @Zibbie_ for 7m+ is awful. @rudymac is a good dude and player. @Manu l5l idk but I've heard good things, but at 7m? DUNNO MAN. Defensively, they have @CoachSamy which is awesomely priced but that's about it. @JustGiroux aint bad either and is cheap. Goalies are uhhhhhhhhhh. @NymmyBackpack congrats on drafting Pucky, keep the meme going.

Pacific Division

1) :team31: Anaheim Ducks :team31:

@cmess9030 and @T-Hughesy- return as the reigning cup champs and produce another competitive team. @Guiskiii is good for his price tag given his point production. I'm not sure how I feel about @Playoff Fow since I've only seen him at D and G. This may be a bad risk but we'll see. @Swiji- and @xSnipeSter are always a good duo to have. @mmca91 is a good pickup as well. I really like their forward core. Maybe some tweaks to make it even better but still strong. Defensively, cup winners in @ECHXMPO and @l_HOFF_I return, 7m worked out last season for Champo but we'll see. @xOneTimer is always consistent and @Kingerr_- is a nice 500k. Goalies I've never heard of but again if they can hold shortside they'll do fine with this D core.

2) :team17: Vancouver Canucks :team17:

This team is always a mystery for me because I don't know many of them and they always play together so I can never see how good/bad they are. But given their success in the past, I'm ranking them high. @Adxm1-_ is on a solid contract, better keep resigning while you can. @prodigytolegend is an oldie making a very nice comeback. @Kylo_Reli is scared of me in game because I am his daddy. @xDoer3 is good and grinds the game which us managers love to see. Overall, their forward core is really underrated and will do fairly well. Defensively, @Paradis-7117 is always worth the free contract and @The-Statistician has come a long way since I've last played with/against him way back when. @Ska-_-Noodle is good and obviously owner @Grindxr- is good and I like his name because it reminds me of a very special app ;) @BaconStaysCrispy IS GETTING PAIIIIIIID YALL, but he will steal games for this club and will be worth every penny.

3) :team76: Los Angeles Kings :team76:

Yea I'm placing my team here and no, I don't care about what you guys think. Obviously I'm going to have confidence in my squad and I think 3rd in this very competitive division is fair. Clockwork returns with majority of their squad on the team. @Tcx7 will score goals and then gg you in the shoutbox when he wins. @Chonzzy aka JCoul will clamp you down the center. @HazeeHype is small but his heart is big so expect big grind wins from him. @xKazyy-- and @ICJI 17 formulate the best 3rd line this league has ever seen. @zCluutchh__ put up 90 points last season, worth the 7m by far. Defensively, yea I blow but @Kuzyyyy_19 will carry me. @foxpresentation goes for 2m, the cheapest he's ever been so hopefully for my sake he still has it and can feature us on Hockey night in LG. @JuicedWRLD999 is a stud of a draft pick. KEEP SLEEPING ON US, but if we suck then pay no mind to this paragraph.

4) :team15: San Jose Sharks :team15:

After playing on SJ last season, I can say that a lot of people are also sleeping on this team heavily. @Basi is good and when focused can carry a line. @xmorin67x is one of the better contracts in the league. @PieR Talent at 5m is nice, expect him to be cherry picking for that one time slapper down the ice. @Upte-19x has come a long way since the Legion days and I love to see it. Then obviously the management duo will only help this team competitively. Defensively, @GonzoArmstrong isn't bad for his price and is capable of 2nd line. @RBCressor fits the first pairing nicely. Hopefully, @DrFurryNips fits the bill nicely otherwise the D core will be in trouble. I'm not too familiar with their goalies but if they do well, this team will fit in at 4th nicely.

5) :Quebec_Nordiques: Seattle Kraken :Quebec_Nordiques: (SEA logo isn't here, oh well)

Honestly this division is a huge toss up and is going to remain super close throughout. This team can easily finish 2nd or 8th, who knows. Just like any team in this divsion. @Alberti-62 and @Dxegrr are on amazing contracts and will only help this team in trades and what not. @Ransom613 is on a very high contract so we'll see if he can live up to it, but I'm not a fan. @PLP Kenny is much more reasonable for the price and should be nice. @xl-Memory-lx is a stud IRL and it's awesome to see he's coming along nicely in league. Defensively, @Grumpee 18 and @Triiio 4 make one of the best pairings in the league. @ct83-- did a name change and I think it benefited him as he is reasonably priced. It goes downhill from those 3. @Demyy-- is a great guy but never seen him play so who knows. Goalies may either really hurt this team or really benefit this team.

6) :team676: Vegas Golden Knights :team676:

Honestly, I might get some hate for this but I'm not a huge fan of this roster lol. Yea Vegas went out and got some name changes but are they really worth it? We'll see. Everyone knows my thoughts on @jojodevil91 so no need to beat a dead horse, but nice name change and nice avail. Nvm. Also they got @Archon Assassin on a name change as if he was going to go for any other price lmao. Combine those two with @Schwartz_x9 who I love but hasn't been good since like S9. Also @Rivnasty is super cheap but for good reason after the seasons he's had, he should be cheaper. Then they got @ScooTz-10 at 1m and when was the last time he was considered good? DUNNO MAN, THIS AINT IT. Love you @Charmop82 . Defensively, @brax96 has come a long way and is worth it. @oshlag is overpriced for D but hopefully will do well. Thankfully they got @VEXEloQuence to carry them. Maybe I'm missing something on why this team is ranked so high on other posts but we'll see. Prove me wrong.

7) :team11: Edmonton Oilers :team11:

Edmonton will most likely finish higher but the div is so close we'll see so they go 7 for now. @dodsyyy- is 7m which is about 3m overpriced in my opinion. @Reider15-15 is priced nicely. @Vish x 91 is west and hasn't been good since like S1, ha shitter. xD @Jensen315 is also west and worth the cash... on west. But we'll see. @Elevate-SZN is the perfect third liner, perhaps 2nd line if he stops focusing so much on Warzone and building a $3500 PC. @BoKnows x 88 will be the X factor. If he plays well this team will be much higher, if he doesn't then expect Calgary to surpass them. Outside of @AceY_GramZ and @Joffman76 , is it worth getting into? Nah. Except I've seen @DCLightt glow up before so let's hope for Edmonton's sake it remains the same. @Dxrk9ness do you got what it takes? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

8) :team29: Calgary Flames :team29:

As expected, this team won't be very good. Hopefully @ltz0ver4u has more cash to pay @KLoKLuca to not quit the season. @nehxC gets stuck on bad teams each season probably because he makes the teams bad. Aha. I heard good things about @CaptainDube17 so we'll see. The rest of the roster really aren't worth talking about so whoever had CGY's first rounder next season, keep it. If it's even traded yet.

In closing, obviously the Pacific is 10x better than the Central. Honestly, the Pacific was the hardest division to rate because it honestly is a huge toss up between the teams. Any team besides Calgary can be in the top 3 easily. If you're angry I placed my team so high then cry about it or make a writeup with just rankings since that's quality MEDIA. Honestly, if you get mad or annoyed about what you read here then I'm sorry you can't handle the truth and are sheltered.

[​IMG]

• Winner x 17
    • Like x 14
    • Informative x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    zChieef
  2. Doranz-

Doranz- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 3 / -19
    Good shit!

• Like Like x 1
    adxmi1i
  3. jarrettszn

jarrettszn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +427 / 21 / -84
    Shaking in my boots here

jarrettszn
  4. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    poggers

ChiSouthSiderr
  5. PatJoyce_

PatJoyce_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -9
    500k warrior here !

PatJoyce
  6. nymmy75

nymmy75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 26 / -77
    No Streaming Account
  7. Norris Dud

Norris Dud I’m better than you :)

Ratings:
    +897 / 145 / -269
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    dudnastyy
  8. Gwanzie

Gwanzie Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gwanzie#7932
    Ratings:
    +75 / 1 / -9
    Fuck you, Chief

• Funny Funny x 2
    gwanzie
  9. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    reported

vish_b
  10. ElevateSZN

ElevateSZN Well-Known Member

Discord:
    elevateszn#0
    Ratings:
    +102 / 8 / -23
    ElevateSZN
  11. DCLightt

DCLightt Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DCLightt#2408
    Ratings:
    +222 / 7 / -24
    Dclightttt
  12. Ransom613

Ransom613 I'm pretty lucky

Ratings:
    +44 / 3 / -13
    Ya umm.... I think a bigger concern than my contract is yours chief

Ransom613
  13. canuckftc12W

canuckftc12W Well-Known Member

Discord:
    canuckftc12W#5025
    Ratings:
    +605 / 29 / -68
    Nice writeup but don't think I've ever played with you as a forward Lmao, or if I have it was ages ago when I literally never played it

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Itsnucktime
  14. KLoKLuca

KLoKLuca Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +379 / 19 / -41
    Chief you put your team 3rd get a grip

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xDomi28