Cashman Charity Results

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by BROSKI_002, Aug 16, 2021.

1. BROSKI_002

BROSKI_002 Overpaid

Ratings:
    +308 / 8 / -13
    Hello ladies and gents. FLIPS and I don't know where to start besides thank you all for coming out <3 so many of you where gems in chat and those of you who stuck around the whole time thank you! Those of you who donated we thank you so much to! I couldn't he happier to say that all the money from this stream is now in @CrashMan67 PayPal and will be put to good use! I love all of you who where able to come out and support a brother in need. This community is toxic but it shows that when one of us is in need or struggling we are all here to pick each other up!

Results of the stream. I rounded everything up and the grand total we where able to raise for Mr Chris in 4 hours was

Total after end of stream

$1481.51

As I promised chat I would round up and we lost a bet to @xBoldukov so after my promise we ended up being able to donate

$1600.00 CAD

Once again thank you all for stopping by as that's an incredible number to catch with in 4 hours! <3

Chris... Crashman I know you're reading this and we all fkn love you brother! Get well homie!

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 4
    Brozski002
  2. TheBobbyOrr4

TheBobbyOrr4 Anyone need a pizza

Discord:
    TheBobbyOrr4#2233
    Ratings:
    +1,626 / 73 / -358
    @CrashMan67 could a borrow 100 for gas and groceries?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Skyhighsms
  3. CrashMan67

CrashMan67 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -0
    Haha! Thank you everyone for all your support. It means the world to me truly, I can’t even put it into words. Thank you everyone who came out and supported, it meant more than you guys will ever know.

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account