Bears make the superbowl!!!!! Or do they?

Discussion in 'LGNFL' started by AngryCalf260932, Dec 3, 2015.

1. VGamingWorldYT

VGamingWorldYT No longer active

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    Last night going into our games the bears were down 3 games to 2 in the series and pulled a rabbit out of their hat to win both games last night (the game 7 and game one which was replayed). It was an exciting series that went the distance and at the end the bears came out on top with the right to face the Chiefs in the superbowl.... or so we thought.

Last night their were several complaints aired out to me about one of my players. As owner I'm supposed to set an example on respect, dignity, integrity and fairness to not only my players and management but also to my fellow owners, bogs, commisioners players and the league itself.

That said none of these complaints were filed under the action center therefore I conducted my own investigation. The following rules were in my investigation. After each rule I will explain how my investigation went and my final investigation.

3.1. No QB or RB is allowed to throw outside the numbers. If you do, you must punt the ball. If you scored a TD by throwing outside the numbers, you must let the other team score a TD and then punt the ball to them on your next possession. Throwing outside the numbers and not completing the ball is still against the rules. You will have to punt the ball. The only exception to this is throwing the ball away. You can go outside the numbers and then come back inside the numbers and throw the ball.

Under the investigation of this rule I was unable to find enough evidence to make a ruling one way or another whether my players did this or not I do not know.

3.2. No “Glitch” routes or “Nano” blitzing. No Fade routes. If a play has a Fade route, you must audible out of the fade to a slant, Out route, in route, zig, comeback, streak, or curl.

This one is about the Nano blitzing I didn't need to investigate as I personally overheard this player re-blitzing certain linemen and move one of them one space to the left and then 2 seconds later I heard my players excited for a key sack late in the game. I personally believe my players Nano blitzed based on what I heard this rule wasn't even brought up to me

3.25. On defense you may move a defensive player around but once in position you must keep them set. No circling. Also you can't audible LB's over and over again on defense and must be set prior to the QB hiking the ball. ( Guessing the QB snap which causes the LB's to get free untouched through the offensive line which is a "Glitch")
    3.25a. You may not manually move LB's as deep as the secondary. Example moving them near the safety's.

After conducting my investigation on this rule of linebacker movement I have come to the conclusion that one of my players did move his linebackers behind his safeties at least three times if not more

3.28 A QB is not allowed to run backwards 10 yds. (FROM WERE THE QB TOUCHES THE BALL) to escape pressure from the defense and throw the ball downfield for a completion. The QB can try and run to get away from the pressure but no farther then 10 yds. and gain as many yds as they can with their feet or they can throw the ball away. Punt the ball if this rule is broken

After conducting my investigation on this rule I have come to the conclusion that one of my players
    Broke this rule at least once if not more, and did not punt the ball

Final verdict game 7 gets overturned to a 2-0 win for the Bengals. Game 1 never gets replayed. Therefore the bengals win the series 4 games to 2 to face the Chiefs in the superbowl.

It pains me not to play in the superbowl but at the end of the day this is my team and I have to sleep at night and hold them accountable for their actions.

I would like to personally apologize to @Ire Lobo iXIV and @phillies2299 for my players actions as well as apologize to the rest of the league.

Best of luck in the super bowl gentlemen

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    No Streaming Account
  3. R Goo III

R Goo III Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -5
    I believe none of my bears players broke no rules at all.

No Streaming Account
  4. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    3.2. No “Glitch” routes or “Nano” blitzing. No Fade routes. If a play has a Fade route, you must audible out of the fade to a slant, Out route, in route, zig, comeback, streak, or curl.

I know for a fact this rule was broken as I was in the party when this happened. This is a rule broken numerous times by the same player this alone is enough to warrant a forfeit loss

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    No Streaming Account
  5. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    So just stop @R Goo III your making this more difficult then it needs to be the player broke the rule, the player was caught, end of discussion

No Streaming Account
  6. R Goo III

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -5
    Give me the same discipline you're going to give quick to. Not fair to him as well. My players told me we did nothing wrong you can say quick did that but I'm going by what my team told me. Just because we're out numbered its koo tho. Go ahead. the Bengals earned that win.

No Streaming Account
  7. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    It is perfectly fair to the player who broke the rule. The rules he broke were explained to him numerous times and he still decided to break the rules. One of the rules he broke I was in the party when I heard him breaking it. That alone is cause for a forfeit as previously stated. Stop trying to argue a case you cannot win. The evidence is there.

I have an obligation as an owner to uphold the integrity and honesty of the game. I'm supposed to set a good example for others to follow. I know for a fact he Nano'd on that play and because I'm aware of it I SHOULD be reporting it regardless of the consequences towards the team or the player involved. Every player on my roster knows the rules I have drilled them with the rules since I took over the team. Whether or not they follow them is on them.

This discussion is over @R Goo III

No Streaming Account
  8. R Goo III

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -5
    Where the evidence

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. VGamingWorldYT

Ratings:
    +299 / 20 / -59
    I have stated it three times that I overheard him setting up the Nano blitz in the game and that alone is evidence enough stop acting like kobe and vibe

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Midwestkroniik

Midwestkroniik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    Quick lol

No Streaming Account
  11. Midwestkroniik

Midwestkroniik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 17 / -42
    Couldn't have been easy Calf, but I respect the honesty as an owner. Good season Bears.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account