ATTN eMLB Commish - 18th green glitch @ Ballyntyne

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by Disturbed932, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Disturbed932

Disturbed932 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    So I was -9 heading to the 18th green with a 9ft birdie putt. I made the putt to go to -10 and shoot 60. I proceeded to the scorecard screen and imputed my scores to the app. I then went back to the main menu to go grab a drink. When I went to continue to round 2, it brought be back to the 18th green with a 1 inch putt for par!?!? I stopped and took screenshots and a short video clip. I took the shortest nudge at it and it went by, tapped in for double so officially on the game it says -8 (62) however this is a glitch as my video replay shows I made the 9 foot birdie putt to shoot 60

I'm uploading the video to Facebook now.

Commish, please review this/contact me as I was very frustrated I know I shot -10.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  2. amlbuzzer

amlbuzzer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The same thing happened to me at the hollow course.
    luckily i hadnt inputted my score.
    still was miffed though for costing me a shot.
    im not that good though so didnt hurt that much.
    anyway , due to this it is more a glitch in the game itself and not the course or hole..

No Streaming Account
  3. PMGS247

PMGS247 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The way I've found to get around this is to NOT use the "continue game" function from the main menu. If you go back into Tours, search for the tour, load it up, and hit square to continue it will put you on the first tee of your next round and your previous round will be saved properly. It's just the continue button from the main menu that causes this.

No Streaming Account
  4. Disturbed932

Disturbed932 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    My video is still uploading but it seemed to get mental in my head as I struggled to a +3 round following. Rebounded with a -4 (66).

No Streaming Account
  5. rickypro333

rickypro333 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have found that if you intend to play the next round later you still need to keep hitting continue until you get to the first tee of the next round before you exit the game. When I have had glitches it is when I left the game before that time. I wish HB would included a pop up that asked you if you intended to play your next round now or exit. The method of leaving a tour in progress is very murky at the moment.

No Streaming Account
  6. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    love seeing guys live and once realize wind is extremely they suddenly go away lmao

No Streaming Account
  7. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    lol just seen this while playing ghost with you your birdie went and then came out for some reason

No Streaming Account