Atlantic division thread s5

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by l FreeStyle 7 l, May 23, 2017.

1. x Pinto 57

x Pinto 57 Tha Choosen One

Discord:
    xpinto57#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 45 / -73
    Atlantic division

:team2:Boston Bruins:team2:
    Started here with one of the best Gs in the game and is name is Mr @KingKonz- probably everyone here never saw him played on forward but for 2m thats not a bad risk. After 2 greatest C of all time and their names are @dankchank along with top xbox player @Duggan (Congrats 4 your s26 cup). I heard @Bigyan__ was a fkg good player for 6.25m so let see, @OK Crusty jar was my D partner last season on calgary and he did a great job i never saw him on rw.

Defense
    Defense will hurt them cuz they spent all their money on forwards but they still got one of the best LD @schroyer69 for 0m :thinking:

Goalie
    @Bmidg2121 and @sobo18 are 2 decents goalie and they will did fine on Boston.
    A-
    C
    B+

:team18:Buffalo Sabres:team18:
    This time can they go on the stanley cup finals? With 9 solid forwards they will get no problem by beating some 1st lines vs 1st lines and 3rd lines vs 3rd lines.

Defense
    Buffalo got 3 decent #1 D in @officialmark07, @snipefest1122 and @SkillzPayBills3 witch that guy got 1 more season contract so just 2m.

Goalie
    @Ryan_x_28 and @SCHN3ID3RR-24 are 2 solid Gs @SCHN3ID3RR-24 used to be the s3 Vezina winner when he was on Anaheim with Polska. @Ryan_x_28 did always a great job as a starter Goalie and as an Owner.
    A+
    B+
    A

:team10:Detroit Red Wings:team10:
    First off, i will start with my frenchys @G0uin__21 and @GallyChucky these guys got a good chemestry together and they will be able to scored a couple goals. idk how to tag forthy but hes a solid forward and hes a nice guy.

Defense
    The defenders looks not bad, they have @xRyNoE55x on the left side and on the right side they have 3 solid rd first @bievsea , second @zdball and finally @sloanertw wich these 3 knows how to be #1 D.

Goalie
    They have my QC favorite guy @patdene12 i loved him hes decent, hes a nice guy and if anything happen he will be there so hes a good AGM too.
    C+
    B+
    B+

:team23:Florida Panthers:team23:
    @Clarkeskog That guy is fkg awesome and hes at 1.25m cuz he resign with WSH but got traded then by WSH hes an underpaid player hes a scorer and know how to make plays. @Shockz is probably one of the best C ive ever seen hes a complete C nothing much to say, @NerdyMamba mr TalentCheck himself is a leader and hes funny asf i liked to played with him.

Defense
    @Mantha never heard him since he came on ps4 side but is stats looks solid on xbox side so for 4.5m he will probably be a decent Dmen, @@x_Elite_76x used to be a good defensemen on nhl 16 i think he was selling is ps4 but hes got a new one now for 5m can be a risk but he can do a solid job.

Goalie
    @Bealski is part of the best Gs in the league, hes at 2m but he deserved that 2m.
    A
    B+
    B+

:team5:Montreal Canadiens:team5:
    these guys got @Suterx20 one of the best Ds on xbox but never saw him played on ps4 and forward but im probably sure he will do what @BeeDohBeeDoh want.

Defense
    @Girgs28 at 7.5m on D eww risk i know hes a solid forward but hes not cheap at least and hes playing LD this season so. @JCoul-l41l will be a #1 Defense on the Habs team and he will did fine for that team.

Goalie
    My boy James aka @AhL_Allstar-3 that guy is crazy hes a nice guy always a good goalie since i know him. @SteelCityFan17 never heard him before so i cant say something.
    C
    B+
    B-

:team20:Ottawa Senators:team20:
    @Alexdrum100 as GM will be fine hes a cool dude, nice frenchy hes quiet and solid player. @Kraz18 at 7m is very cheap hes one of the best RW ive played against, tought really tought to shutdown him.

defense,
    @KingClutch x 77 will hurt everytime my boy KC know how to play and make fast recovery

Goalie
    @Pastahnak Rocko is a decent Goalie he was ahl last season only because he played forwards but he will be good for that team, @flight-airline at 750k not bad he will makes strong saves at the right moment.
    B
    B-
    B

:team21:Tampa Bay lightning:team21:
    they got good forwards, some from box, @Haze The Scorer, @a1xFREAKx13 and frenchy @Fool x 90 are 3 #1 C so they will have no problem on the center of the ice. @Novak4Prez hes a machine and hes a s4 cup winner(Congrats).

defense,
    @Chaskin12 and @a Bas3 CaMp3r are 2 Good Ds base got good avail from what i know and he came from xbox too.

Goalie
    @zeffster is back again in the State of Florida and hes pretty decent.
    A-
    B-
    C+

:team1:Toronto Maple Leafs:team1:
    Leafs spent 7.5m on a solid and cool bro in @l Blitzkrieg l, @AViss93 is back again on the Leafs and hes taking the AGM spot, cool dude too.

Defense
    looks very stacked, @F0R3IGN_0BJ3KT, @AAli-21 and @Globes are 3 pretty solid Dmen and @Budz_780, @BergysDeke and @Koriegh are good too and they knows how to shutdown a couple big names.

Goalie
    @sparkplug87 nic is an A M A Z I N G goalie i played with him a little last season and ive ever heard him before that and dude he surprised not just me but the most players on LGPSN.
    B-
    A-
    B

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    xbarrie__x
  2. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    BARRIE

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 7 / -10
    No shout out to worst forward in the league ??

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    My boiiiiii

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    NerdyMamba
  5. zeffster

zeffster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 18 / -16