Anyone here on both consoles and plays the market in HUT?

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by Brianstormed, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Brianstormed

Brianstormed Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me out with giveaways that I do which are open to people on both consoles. I have quite a bit of coins on the Xbox, but alas, I don't have a PS4 console.

If you have both consoles, the way this would work is I would send you the giveaway prize + 10k + tax on the Xbox while you would go on the PS4 and buy someone's contract to give them their prize. This means that you should be actively playing the market on the PS4 (or you just need to have a lot of coins there) and you won't need to do it as much on the Xbox.

Usually the prizes are 20k-100k, sometimes there are more prizes with less value, or I might do a giveaway that involves an expensive card. I'll check in with you first to see if you could give away the value of a card like that.

If you are interested, contact me whichever way you want (PM here, respond to the thread, Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, snail mail, war pidgeon, paper airplane, etc.). I'm looking for multiple people as well incase someone can't handle it or bails out.

Thanks!

No Streaming Account