Any takers for the Browns or Dolphins?

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by ExArmySgt, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExArmySgt

ExArmySgt <b>Madden NFL Commissioner </b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Spottieottiedop :)fmia:) - Not responding to PM's which is largely explained by no forum activity since the 12th despite having been online as recently as the 19th. Only 5 games played in six weeks. Clearly not getting it done. I got to play him and enjoyed the game and talking to him. However, it's apparently he's got better things to do.

ParkerR83 :)fcle:) - Posted something about internet troubles and that's about the last I heard. That was almost three weeks ago and I have no idea if he's any closer to fixing these "issues" than he was then. He stated in his post three weeks ago that he understood if he had to be removed. My guess that's probably what he hoped would happen. So, wish granted. Again, I never played him and no one ever complained. I'm sure he's a good guy but obviously has little interest in maintaining his status in the Madden league.

If you are interested, PM me. I don't expect anyone who takes over to finish the season but I would do what I could to ensure you some kind of perk for doing so. I would look only for you to do the best you could in getting games in with teams that are in the playoff hunt. Thanks.

Army

The spots have been filled.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.