Another Warning for PPL who play ranked!

Discussion in 'EA NHL Hockey' started by Cheez Whizzzzz, Jun 10, 2008.

1. CSampson

CSampson Tampa Bay Lightning Owner

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just played one of our fellow LGers, nickdagreek, GM of buffalo. Clean game going till I got up by 2 goals in the third, and then he started slap passing like crazy. He is really bad at it so you can read him go to the corners and I was able to easily avoid his attempts. Funny thing was I kicked his ass 8-2 (completely legit, sim style that I play), and he send me a message saying "1 on 1, anything goes kid". Now I don't know about you guys but if I'm playing someone from LG (or anyone for that matter), doesn't respect come into play at all? Especially from a GM, I'm kinda shocked. Guess Rank does that to people.

No Streaming Account
  2. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I guess that's why when I found him in a Quick Ranked Game, he must of recognized my name or something and quit. I didn't even get to switch my team to Philly..

No Streaming Account
  3. whatsUPitsFARVA

whatsUPitsFARVA Katy Perry. NEW HOTNESS!

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i got tired of it yesterday. i dont even bother kicken peoples ass with their own ****. if someone tried slap passes or or glove high shots everytime i would just kill them with their own stuff but it got really boring and i wasnt having fun anymore. ive been taking losses and playing clean. i still get a good amount of wins, but i think id rather lose like 40 and get put back in the 10,000 plus group so i can get some more clean games in.

No Streaming Account
  4. NIKDAGREEK23

NIKDAGREEK23 S2 Calder Cup

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yea Sampson rank games mean alot to me, thats why i let my 8 yr old play under my tag.I guess you didnt get the message i was trying to send.When i played vs Tb this season all your guys did was slap pass and shoot glove side wristers from inside the blue line, not to mention the wrap arounds.Also i heard the same thing from my team mates after they played you guys. I started doing it when the game was pretty much over,why wouldnt i do it from the beginning?Do me a favor dont bring my name into the forums, i didnt even post anything after our league game.You little whining bitch. As far as Ghost goes,yea i was ****ting in my pants when i saw your name so i quit.Rofl

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
    No Streaming Account
  5. CA55lDY

CA55lDY aka HurrMattaCane

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are too many other people in this league to be concerned about rather than bashing someone as reputable as Nick, although I did get a good laugh from that one.

No Streaming Account
  6. ChemicalDpendnt

ChemicalDpendnt Tendency4Chemicaldepndncy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I acctualy played with Nick last night. I didnt have ONE problem with the way he plays. Straight up good player.

Peace

No Streaming Account
  7. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    Why on earth would a "Capt/Leader" post something like this in a public forum?. Give me a fkin break you hack.

Drugmonkeyrx
  8. DrugMonkeyRX

DrugMonkeyRX Grind Line

Ratings:
    +244 / 6 / -10
    And you shouldnt open your mouth you little whinning bitch. How many teams have you been on hack? Fvkin primadonas make me sick. Grow a pair of ballz.

Drugmonkeyrx
  9. Mike Cammalleri

Mike Cammalleri Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good one mark lol

No Streaming Account
  10. wrm88

wrm88 kessel= 1nut pu$$y

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Calm down ghoztd was just saying that when he paired up with him in a ranked game he quit prob cuz he cheese is ranked games and didint want to play him in a game. But Nick does have a point when we played tampa we got cheesed on soo bad with slap passes, high glove, and that gay wrap around goal going off the goalies back but Sampson wasint in the game or anything so for nick to cheese him in ranked game beacuse of what someone on his team did is stpuid

No Streaming Account
  11. AlexeiKovalev27

AlexeiKovalev27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 21 / -38
    I believe I've played a few ranked with Nick and haven't had a problem with how he plays. Pretty clean game vs me

No Streaming Account
  12. NIKDAGREEK23

NIKDAGREEK23 S2 Calder Cup

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Guys i really appreciate the support,you guys r all class acts.I would just like this to end here .I just didnt like the fact that sampson decided to bring my name in the public forums.The only time i slap pass or cheese is when its done to me,and from what samposn says ,it is true im not a very good cheeser.Just enjoy the game!

No Streaming Account
  13. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL, I got traded from Philly because NickyBarr didn't agree that I didn't want to play with who he was saying to play with.
    Then I went to Pittsburgh, and Nimos didn't put me in any games for like 2 weeks I believe.
    Then I went to Montreal and didn't click with the players, so at the deadline I was dealt.
    Then I was on Toronto and had no problems.

BTW, Carey... Don't you have me beat in teams this season? And didn't you demand a trade for being on the AHL roster and not the NHL?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
    No Streaming Account
  14. DTA Today

DTA Today am j0 buddin on nu jerzy

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -2
    So much respect coming from a former GM huh? Now that we are out of the Team League Section its ok to just call someone out? Sounds to me like your the one bitching. Lock this thread...

No Streaming Account
  15. Mike Cammalleri

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    nice lie u cried to nimos to get traded lol

No Streaming Account
  16. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not. I said I didn't want to come back to ****sburgh, then he didn't put me in any games when I signed up. So I told him to trade me.

Go complain to Nick about not being on the NHL roster again...

No Streaming Account
  17. Mike Cammalleri

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    dont lie please Nimos told me

No Streaming Account
  18. AoC Pyorala

AoC Pyorala TBL Owner.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have no reason to lie, if I cried. I'd admit it. But I clearly stated I didn't want to go back to ****sburgh. Nimos didn't understand that. And apparentaly you'll believe what you want. lol

No Streaming Account
  19. DTA Today

DTA Today am j0 buddin on nu jerzy

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -2
    This stuff can be handeled in private.

No Streaming Account
  20. Mike Cammalleri

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow really I have to say that I wanted to have fun in this league but it really turn out that it became worse because of all the people here bashing each other. When I came here my first time I played my first game with ghozt td and since that day he hated me for no reason I never did anything wrong to him but he hated me for no reason, I dont know why so many people hate me because I never did anything wrong to them, I guess people hate me because I'm small but I never do anything wrong to anybody like bash them. Everybody here just starts bashing me for a reason and people are rude to me. I hope people will understand that I dont do anything bad to anyone. I know that I am sometimes annoying but not always and people hate me cause I am supposed to have a squeaky voice... which I don't so I really dont understand why people do this to me.

I hope that you guys read this

Mike

No Streaming Account