am i the only 1 without crashes?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by ticl, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ticl

ticl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I see people saying they are getting the blue screen. never heard of it. I will admit I have had 1 error while playing probably 70 games. as for scoring quit hitting the damn button to forward thru. you must hit the scorecard first

No Streaming Account
  2. colinw001

colinw001 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    never had a blue screen either !!!

No Streaming Account
  3. StenchMontana

StenchMontana Poker Player | Gamer

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    me either. lets not jinx it

No Streaming Account
  4. PMGS247

PMGS247 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This week was my first issue with a LGGT tour. Not blue screen just a mysterious round disappearance. Finished 4th round, correct cumulative score all the way thru and at the end it jumps back to the first tee to start the 4th round again, having deleted the original 3rd round and counting my 4th as the new 3rd. I know I didn't hallucinate that round and the hole by hole scores I entered. I've had similar issues on other tours but I was just playing randoms so I just moved on without really caring but it's a lot more annoying here.

No Streaming Account
  5. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    well your lucky then cause all my friends get blue screen so much its crazy ive been hit several times my self but i have 150 rounds in dont care if i get hit but sometimes it wont let me finish but rounds disappearing happens all the time my one friend quit because says he wont come back till the patch comes out just staryted getting bad two weeks ago course building is the worse you spend half your time getting blue screened patch says it will fix all this cant wait!!!

No Streaming Account
  6. PMGS247

PMGS247 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I empathize with the not playing until the patch thought...I had a gut reaction to do the same thing after my most recent error. I'm probably going to keep battling through though. I like what they're doing here so I want to play...I'll post what I score and whatever happens with the online scoreboard happens...I'm also way too lazy to take & post a bunch of pictures or videos for a free league where you earn cyber points just for bragging rights...so whatever the commish wants to do with my standing is fine as well.

No Streaming Account
  7. BigDaddyMT

BigDaddyMT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I've had two blue screens do fat in about 75 round or so. No scoring issues.

No Streaming Account