All 750K Team (Min Bids)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Jan 31, 2022.

?

Would this team make the playoffs?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +188 / 11 / -21
    Season 30 All 750k Team

I think with there already being a power rankings done on the site and on Skizzo’s stream/pod (check out https://www.twitch.tv/skizzostone for a vod, and check it out Friday nights going forward as Skizzo will be hosting a weekly pod with guests summing up everything that happened during the week!) and a best/worst bids post, I decided to post something somewhat different and built the All Min Bid team going into the season, lot’s of guys to choose from but I think these are some of the best there is at that price. Let me know in the comments or the discord if you disagree!

PG Tricky x 91

Tricky is on this list just based on the fact he was one of the few min bid PGs, and he was a pretty stellar PG in the past. If Tricky gets back to his old self, this could be one of the best contracts in the league.

PG Trckze

Pretty similar to Tricky (both in the name and the reasoning), Trckze is one of the few PGs that went for minimum. Trckze had some bright spots in the G League last season, and stepped up in the finals with a decent performance in the NBA when needed.

SG xMango WRLD (Harry Plopper)

This would’ve been the number 1 PG on the list, but he is listed as a SG/SG, so I have to slot him in here. He may be EU, but that really doesn’t seem to matter on the court, he looks like he lives right beside the server the way he can cook up.

SG iKennyPee

This was a great bid at 750K. Kenny has had experience at all positions and always been a solid player. He’s a knock down shooter and could easily slot in on a first line at the 2 on any team.

SF NoLove Reese

Reese is listed as a C/SF but I feel like he’ll be playing on ball for the Celtics as that is what he did in XPAL. A solid defender, and getting any on ball, let alone probably the 1st line lock for his team, is crazy. Great pickup Rise!

SF No Love Yeep

Yeep may be unknown in the league by a good chunk of people, but he is a guy that can slot in at lock or back end and be effective. I saw first hand with the Sixers G League team last season, and he is a knock down shooter as well.

PF IlKawhilI (ll Tre)

Tre is a great option to play backend for any team, especially at a min bid. Tre plays in a few leagues outside of LGBA and XPAL on a BYOT, so he has the experience to have an impact on both sides of the ball.

PF OG CornPoppa

I’ve got Corn here for the sheer fact that he can play the 4 and 5 effectively. How effective would he be without OG? Well he had a great season stat wise on the not so hot Lakers last season, without his boy OG so I think it’s safe to say that he is a great pickup on min bid.

C TheMalikster

Malikster is definitely one of the best 750K bids in the league this season. A solid line 1 center on both sides of the court, and a guy who plays in other leagues as well. The only question mark is his avail, as it has been an issue in the past, but the talent is near the top at 750k.

C swank0cean

I think this is another great bid at the C position as swank could slot in on a first line in a pinch or be a good second line C. he’s going to gobble up boards and can pop as well. Another great pickup at 750k.

Don’t forget to tune into Skizzo’s stream Friday night around 10 EST for some hot takes and a recap of the week! https://www.twitch.tv/skizzostone

• Like Like x 1
    meccboomin