AHL Playoffs Tree (S18)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by xSEBBYx13x, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzyng2

Ozzyng2 Ignore the man behind the curtain

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    ...says the life time AHLer.

I'm not hear to "claim or prove" I'm better just to make my self feel important. I'll leave that to you. Me saying I'm better or you're bad wont change or prove anything. I'll save the community the trouble of having us beat our e-chest and waving our e-trophies around around and just say...yeah, sure, you're the best. I'm humbled to be in your presence and having you type at me :roll:

Hopefully this will end your attempt to troll me & stop further damaging what people think about AHL players in this league. You're welcomed to the last word because I know you'll have to reply at least one more time.

Have a great summer!

2. Lx_Maxwell_xI

Lx_Maxwell_xI ImJeff is my best friend.

Ratings:
    +741 / 13 / -13
    I've been management for one of the top teams in the league the past 2 seasons, so thanks for the "life time AHLer" comment. I guess I just should try to just be bad all the time? Also lets not talk about this site like it means nothing to you, sorry you're bad and have no e-trophies to wave around. Just continue to automatically assume people "live for it" or whatever because they can't go 3-16-1 even if they tried.

Also not sure how defending someone who actually tried to do something for the community would hurt the community, but then again I probably don't know as much as you "old man." Hopefully you really are done responding, so the AHL community can give off the appearance of being a solid league. We don't need people seeing someone that's (3-16-1) constantly posting.

Have a mediocre summer!
    GG

• Like Like x 3
    MaxwellOnline
  3. EricE30

EricE30 -------

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 24 / -63
    hi my name is Eric.
    [MENTION=7121]SyN 98[/MENTION] ...do it.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    Wasn't going to say anything, but what the fuck Ozzy?

Your original post, although trying to direct attention towards site features, made you sound like a condescending prick towards Sebby, who was only trying to do the league a favour.

Why wouldn't you say something along the lines of "thanks for doing this Sebby, but you do not need to do it as there is a league playoff bracket under standings -> playoffs"

Then when someone calls you out on being a condescending prick, you get your back up against the wall and blame the community for being damaging?

All of us enjoyed Sebby's thread.

Pull it together

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    Sloshy97
  5. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I'm only going to comment on this one because it does affect and is related to the site.

Before you try and back track where in your statement towards me did you "defend" the OP?
    You guys who try and trash people to feel better about yourself has had a lot of complaints from people not interested in posting in the forums and chat box anymore. Rumors had it that it was the big ego NHLer's but most can see by the AHL forums where it mainly thrives.

I could make arguments and excuses for my record, out do you in e-trophies & personal life achievements but why? It's a video game and some people need something to feel good about.

Touche, you got me to respond again.

6. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I appreciate that you actually point that out. I never looked back at how I wrote it and can see the point & apologize to Sebby.

As for Max, he made no mention that the way I posted was out of line, but posted as many other post I've seen the past couple of season trashing and belittling people based on record. It would be more understanding if I (or the others) were to instigate and it was in retaliation but as I stated, something about people here needed to feel superior to others (even when they aren't).

Again, [MENTION=6762]xSEBBYx13x[/MENTION] I apologize if I came off as being a dick.

• Like Like x 1
  7. xX Z3NO Xx

xX Z3NO Xx Former 14+ Season Xbox CHL Commissioner

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    Honestly, I never have much interest in 95% of threads but I will comment in this one for the sole reason that I don't like when people try to get AHL players to shut up. I prefer to keep players like Noob, Jeff, and Maxwell in the league for the sole reason that that prefer to talk in the forums a lot. I would rather have a bunch of people trolling others than a dead forum any day. So coming out and saying that you have complaints about people like them is just wrong. Keep them around or you have no real sustained interest in the forums.

"If it isn't broke don't fix it." I suggest you take this to heart and only call people out if they are making personal attacks on people.

As far as those three are concerned let them do what they do best. Piss off people like you that claim you don't live for this game and this league when you are site staff.

• Like Like x 2
    xX_Z3NO_Xx
  8. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    You definitely miss the point. Jeff is good people, along with a lot of other interesting people who are active in the AHL. There's a difference in pissing off people in a competitive way (which also happens a lot in the AHL) and then those who go around trying to belittle & bully people.

You say it isn't broken, don't fix it but site and league had implement more code of conduct rules that never had to be in place in the past 10+ years here. What does that tell you? I'm not one bit intimidated, bothered or feel less of a player just because he chooses to point my record out. I have no doubt in my mind that I'm a better player than he is but can still sleep at night if I'm not.

I still don't know where you are adding people to the discussion but this is pretty much played out now so it doesn't matter. Carry on gents.

9. Cronkxr

Cronkxr Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 3 / -2
    Dear Ozzy,
    If you could unban me from the Chatbox that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Spooer69

Spooer69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Spooer69#1668
    Ratings:
    +379 / 3 / -7
    you messed up by being mean (acknowledged by yourself) and maxwell retaliated. what can you expect? everyone who comes on to the forums and writes mean shit, especially those with bad records, will face opposition. I don't get what you're trying to say here, but you've also posted sarcastic shit against me so I completely understand why people would be mean to you.

i understand you're trying to make up by being nice now, but you've already spoken like an asshole. there's no reason to keep talking about maxwell.

edit:sorry if that sounded mean but I'm trying to get my point across. I'm sure you're a good guy and good at the buttons

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    spooer69
  11. Yaaa Booiii

Yaaa Booiii Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +554 / 6 / -4
    Jeff vs Ozzy in OTP

READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    The fuck am I involved in this for? LOL

• Like Like x 3
    Starwood84
  13. xX Z3NO Xx

xX Z3NO Xx Former 14+ Season Xbox CHL Commissioner

Discord:
    Zeno#9083
    Ratings:
    +2,571 / 54 / -97
    I brought you into the conversation because I have a thing for you. lol

xX_Z3NO_Xx
  14. ImJeff

ImJeff Five time PLB Champion Platinum

Discord:
    .starwood#0
    Ratings:
    +2,441 / 7 / -8
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Starwood84
  15. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I'd have to look into why it is/who did it and if no one has an issue give you another chance.

No clue who you are and what you are talking about and have no recollection of ever having a conversation with you. I had to check the admin panel to see if you had a GT change to be sure. Also, I'm not sure why you are excusing yourself of being mean, I don't see anything offensive in your post.

If you feel that Max is justified to troll, belittle and disrespect me because of my poorly & mindless attempt at providing information to the community (see, I can admit I was wrong), so be it. Sloshy did a much better job at calling me out and could have added a shot or two and it would have been more acceptable technique in my eyes. I've seen Max from both ends of the spectrum & should know better when he's in one of these moods.

• Like Like x 2
  16. b3rgy7

b3rgy7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Ozzyng2

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 12 / -71
    I already acknowledged that I was lured into a "reply" to him. As for the others who commented to me and I replied it is unrelated. I didn't say I'm done posting in this topic or responding to others. Remember, I have a 3-16 record and now have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm not even good enough to be someone's caddy, so golfing is out too.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lx_Maxwell_xI

Lx_Maxwell_xI ImJeff is my best friend.

Ratings:
    +741 / 13 / -13
    Why does everyone suck on Jeff's teet? Guy does a few stats write ups and is suddenly Jesus Christ to this community.

Cute.

[​IMG]

Oh and you're still (3-16-1) for some weird reason...

• Like Like x 1
    MaxwellOnline
  19. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38

What the fuck man?!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Funsley

Funsley Inventor of the Yo-Yo and copyrights holder

Ratings: