A Little More Context - "Pilot"

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Shtummyy, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Shtummyy

Shtummyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Shtummyy#9237
    Ratings:
    +7 / 3 / -1
    Ok first things first, I wanna say none of you are smooth brainers. You’re all well wrinkled, handsome people. Second, kind of on me for not explaining the series and throwing something out there in an NHL forum with no NHL in the content. Let me explain this a bit more for you guys.

The premise of this series is just to make an NHL “show” in a sense. Following my LG career, I will be making storylines out of whatever is happening in LG at that point in time. I used GTA for an intro scene, and no, we are not following Trevor the LG NHLer lmao. I use different games for different scenes, GTA for the real life feel and look during cinematic shots or a scene between two characters. I use NHL 23 Be A Pro for the storyline cinematics and the radio show audio as well that can give depth to this series. I used NHL 11 in this video for the ice intros because they are much better than 23’s. Just the power of editing.

Now I hope I cleared some things up for you guys, and please keep talking shit or constructive criticism, it doesn’t hurt my feelings one bit and can help me make a better series. I’m doing it because my job irl is videography and editing and I wanted to bring you guys something new.

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    Terrible choices of music, terrible use of the Nhl 23 voice calls because they are lame as FUCK! Overall this is a flop and will not be popular. Throw it in the trash bag and never try again.

No Streaming Account