Media "8 Then Skate" with Tb ToXiC

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by MrMalice25, Apr 12, 2017.

1. MrMalice25

MrMalice25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +603 / 90 / -106
    Its the first week of the playoffs.
    This is what separates the Studs from the Shitters.

My guest for this segment is the Owner of the Nashville Predators @Tb Toxic.
    The Predators at the moment seem to have their backs against the wall in a tough series with St Louis.

So as always, sit back, relax, and enjoy.

[​IMG]

Gamertag- Tb ToXiC
    Age- I'm 20
    Location- From Buffalo, NY
    Current Team- Owner of Nashville predators :team77:
    Favorite NHL Team- Buffalo Sabres :team18:

1) Malice- Tell us your personal story about how you found out about LG and how long you've been playing here? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- Well for starters I'm born and raised in Buffalo, NY so I've basically been around hockey my whole life. I always used to play my brother in NHL 94 on the SNES and that's where it all started. Then NHL 09 came out and that was when we all got a first taste of 6's and it was a blast. I never really got that into it though with my friends so I never played it competitively. It wasn't until NHL 14 when I really got into 6's and I met my buddy @DeLong x 22. Back then I really only used to play 2s, 3s, 4s, just a smallies player. I played in a couple banana leagues here and there then I signed up for LG after hearing about it in lobbies. I tried to break into the league but I never got the chance. Then once I got my Xbox One I never got to play 6's because NHL 15 on Xbox One didn't have club. On 16 Delong and I got back into club and started by running good ol' X1bananaL and won the cup in season 2. From there Delong took AGM for Prince Albert in the LGCHL. He picked me up in bidding and that's how I finally got my start in LG. I've been here since S23 and in the LGHL since S24. All and all about a full year I've been around, even though I originally signed up back in NHL 14.

2) Malice- With the playoffs underway, what are you most excited about? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- The most exciting thing about it is that the team I am running made the playoffs my first season as owner. Now we're going to have a tough road ahead of us as we will have to get by St. Louis in the first round. They're gonna be a tough team to beat, but it will be a good series. I'm also pretty excited to find out who is going to be able to stop Winnipeg and see if they'll either get back to back Stanley Cup or not.

3) Malice- What other video games do you enjoy playing besides hockey? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- I've been playing a shit ton of MLB the show lately. Other than that you can find me on Rainbow Six Siege or playing through Mass Effect Andromeda. Also might find me playing Rocket League if it was a bad night on siege.

4) Malice- What (if any) have been the highlight moments of your LG experience? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- Winning rookie of the year in S23. Gotta thank my linemates and goalie for carrying me there. @Nuge @act1veD @SuperMain @Daddy Marino and @KingKonz- . And then hitting a career high in points this season with my linemates @ll GURN ll and @DeLong x 22.

5) Malice- What other hobbies do you enjoy apart from playing video games? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- I play bar league hockey apart from LG, other than that I'm either working of watching Youtube for the most part.

6) Malice- With the first week of playoffs underway, how about giving us 1 pick from the each Conference in your league that you really feel have a chance to make a serious run at the Stanley Cup? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- Well the big dogs are for sure in the East. Back to the Eastern conference finals again would be Pittsburgh and Ottawa. From the West I like Nashville and San Jose to make it to the Western conference finals. I think New Jersey has a really good chance to come out of the East as well they shouldn't be taken lightly as and opponent

East- Pittsburgh Penguins/Ottawa Senators/New Jersey
    West- Nashville Predators/San Jose Sharks

7) Malice- You mentioned earlier that you play hockey in real life, how about discussing how you got into it, positions you play, and if you've had any notable injuries? :thinking:

Tb ToXiC- Well I've been playing hockey my whole life, but it was too expensive for my family to afford to play legitimately so I played football through high school. I started to play bar league when I was around 16 and I mean its bar league so I play all over the ice, mostly RW or RD though. It depends on the team we're playing that day then I play where I feel gives us the best chance to win lol. As for injuries, while I played football I developed a back injury that caused me to have constant back spasms for about three to four years straight. It was pretty brutal but I haven't had any or a year or two.

8) Malice- As a first season Owner, how about discussing some of the guys on your roster and share some things about them? :p

Tb ToXiC- Well my roster consists of the biggest shitter of them all @Williams x12x . We've also got a great goalie in @Perrilyzer1. I didn't know him prior to this season but if he had a little more help he would probably be up for Vezina this season. Another one of the PCz guys that I enjoy having on the roster is @mashle93. He's an all around great guy and a great RD on an amazing contract. We also have @Canucks x 95 and @Bonillax18 these 4 guys (Perri, Mash, Canucks, Boni) help carry Williams. Boni is on a stud 500k contract for another season and I'm glad to have him back for a second season. Also a guy i love on my roster is @Sm0k3 N Ac3z . He's another guy that I had no clue who was before this season and I think he was one of the bigger steals in bidding. He's a great defensive dman. Obviously we have my line mates Gurn Delong and @LiLNickaI93, but they don't need me to inflate their egos anymore than they already are. I could go in depth on the rest of my guys but those are the guys that I felt deserved some recognition. I was glad to have everyone this season and its been a fun ride for sure.

[​IMG]

Of course I would like to thank @Tb Toxic for taking his time to answer some questions about himself and his roster to the community.

Feel free to show the post some love, or hate.
    And until next time, we'll see you on the ice.

LG is Love, LG is Life,

-MrMalice25

P.S.- To anyone that might be interested in being interviewed and shedding some light to the community about yourself, feel free to inbox me on LG.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mrmalice25
  2. BWZinc

BWZinc Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Zinc#5455
    Ratings:
    +653 / 81 / -59
    You do know that the Canucks and Washington got sweep right?

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Williams x12x

Williams x12x #WillyAfterDark

Discord:
    Williams x12x#8346
    Ratings:
    +730 / 15 / -22
    Would have read but then I saw who you were interviewing so TL;DR.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Williamsx12x