Media "8 Then Skate" with NotoriousFAT 00

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MrMalice25, Mar 18, 2017.

1. MrMalice25

MrMalice25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +603 / 90 / -106
    Greetings again to the LG Community.
    I would like to send my gratitude for the mostly positive reaction to my first set of interviews and also to the amount of people that have contacted me looking to take part and share a bit of opinion and info about themselves.

That being said I am back with another interview with long time LG member and AHL goalie @NotoriousFAT 00 .

So as always, sit back, relax, and enjoy.

Gamertag- NotoriousFAT 00
    Age? - I'm old enough to have three kids. It's also known as early 40's.
    Location - Winnipeg MB
    Current AHL Team-
    Charlotte Checkers :team393:
    Favorite NHL Team(s)- I'm a Winnipeg Jets fan :team391:. But as far as players go I enjoy watching Ovi and Holtby in Washington :team14:.

1) Malice- First and foremost, please share your experience on how you found out about LG?:thinking:

NotoriousFAT 00- I discovered LG by accident. I was playing a drop in game one night and I happened to impress a couple of guys while in net. I assume they were inebriated. They asked "Do you play league?" To which I responded you mean club? Man was I wrong. That chance meeting got me involved in the knee high shit known as the "IObananaLeague". I played one season there and mid season heard about LG. I checked it out saw how a league should be run and jumped ship. My first manager was Salty Sailor and although I never played a game for him I learned a lot from him just by asking questions. He was fair to me.

2) Malice- Is there anything in particular you are most excited about in regards to this current season?:thinking:

NotoriousFAT 00- Although Charlotte's record is not where it needs to be to get us in the playoffs currently I'm enjoying my time with this group of guys. I guess the "exciting" part for me in season 26 is the fact Im currently in to the development and creation of a new LGAHL podcast show.

3) Malice- What other video games (If any) do you enjoy playing besides hockey? :thinking:

NotoriousFAT 00- Quite honestly I don't really play anything other than NHL. I do occasionally play Farming Simulator 15 but those nights are rare. Back in the day I was an avid Gears of War guy and I dabbled in Madden. But nowadays with my advanced age and sizeable ass I really am too lazy to get off the couch and switch games. I now buy digital copies.... I'm old and I enjoy owning disc's ok? Get off my back!

4) Malice- What (If any) have been the highlight moments of your LG experience?:thinking:

NotoriousFAT 00- Highlights? I can't say I have any highlights personally. No championships as of yet. My first full season of LG was in the CHL Season 7 and I played with the Greyhounds. We had a pretty good season lead by Rowdyx51 and we finished up in the quarter finals. A real good run and to date the furthest I have been in playoffs. I would also count all the great personalities I've met here as a highlight.

5) Malice- You are someone that has played goalie in multiple seasons in all three leagues (NHL, AHL, CHL), which league in your opinion in the most fun to play in? :thinking:

NotoriousFAT 00- Well from my perspective as a goalie there are definite differences. In the CHL I think it's fair to say the defence in front of you is spotty at best so being a G is a real good way to develop serious depression. If you make it out of the CHL as a goalie without destroying your liver first then you have reached the true pinnacle of goal tending in LG IMHO. The AHL is a great place to play as the competition is high but not insane. The personalities are diverse and fairly loose so being around "the guys" is usually a pleasure. Defensemen have a good idea of what to do in your zone so getting ripped to shreds doesn't happen too often. My experience with the NHL is limited with just a 3-8-2 record. All the games I have played there with the exception of (1) playoff game have been really in "mop up" duty for teams that are either low in the standings or eliminated. My highlight there being a 16-2 thrashing I received from Carolina when my Washington teammates decided all enforcers was a
    solid game plan.

6) Malice- We are about the halfway point of season 26, how about giving us 1 pick from the Eastern and Western Conferences that you really feel have a chance to make a serious run at the Calder Cup? :thinking:

NotoriousFAT 00- I'm going to pick the Rockford Ice Hogs from the West as they handled us pretty easily if my memory serves me right. Real solid team from top to bottom. Not sure about their depth as I believe I only played them the 1 time.

NotoriousFAT 00- In the east I would place my chips behind the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins. Another team that scores pretty easily. I know a few of the guys from past seasons and club games. Good team make up over there.

7) Malice- Random question, are there any routines or rituals you take part in while playing LG games? Maybe you have to have a dip of chew in, or a beer at your side? Perhaps pants off? ;)

NotoriousFAT 00- I'm sorry I don't answer questions about @Random Fn Hero. I'm not responsible for his actions. But I do have a few things I do before every game. First and foremost I get myself a big ol' cup of ice water. Gotta keep hydrated. Also day or night I have to play while wearing pyjama pants. Its a comfort thing. The old thumbs also require some lubrication as I abused my body in my youth with excess of 14 broken bones before I was 15 so a couple Advil an hour before game time do the trick. Lastly I quickly page through the album of nudes sent to me by @PieR Talent . Guy has the smoothest ass in LG!

8) Malice- And my closing question, what is the deal with your Critiques with Notorious column? Are you just trying to be a troll or are you having fun? How would you describe your relationship with the guys from Overdrive?o_O

NotoriousFAT 00- So a little back story. Back in my CHL days I used to watch the "Dog house" show and would roast or critique the guys. It wasn't because I didn't appreciate their efforts I truly was trying to help make the show better. The offshoot was I got noticed for saying funny stuff and it probably got me in the AHL earlier. People like party presence. Now in the AHL I've seen Buck and other assorted guys produce a show and while I appreciated the effort and always watched the show I saw ways I could help improve the product. Hence critiques with Notorious was born. Now some people who maybe don't know me well would think this guy is a straight up asshole but the truth is I'm more of a sarcastic dickhead rather than your traditional asshole. I really am trying to help. I just colour outside the lines a little to add entertainment value. I think I've made peace or at least tried to make peace with the guys from Overdrive. I'm hoping none really takes the stuff I say too literally. If they have let me
    publicly state that I'm sorry.

So with my continued dissatisfaction with Overdrive I've started working on producing my own radio style podcast show that will feature a panel of guests that will discuss AHL related topics in a rapid fire environment. Think TSN's Off the Record meets ESPN's Pardon the Interruption. At this point we have a group of 3 unnamed panelists plus myself and we will likely have special guests from time to time. I can assure you the show will not be boring and the pace will hopefully be brisk. Shows should run about 30 minutes and we hope to have our first episode up before the week 7 games on Sunday. Were all very excited for what we have planned. For the players by the players!

Honorary Mention-
    @Random Fn Hero - Pants less wonder? :thinking:
    @PieR Talent - Silky Cheeks? :eek:
    Christopher Wallace/Biggie Smalls- A motherf*cking rap phenomenon. :cool:

I really appreciate NotoriousFAT 00 for having the time and patience to take part in this segment. I am interested in seeing his new podcast and will be keeping an eye out for it.
    I hope it made for an enjoyable and entertaining read to everyone who took the time.
    Feel free to send the thread some love, hate, comments, or suggestions.

LG is Love, LG is Life.

-MrMalice25

P.S.- To anyone that might be interested in being interviewed and shedding some light to the community about yourself, feel free to inbox me on LG.

Like this thread? Other Interviews-

Pier Talent - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-pier-talent.253083/

SirMikeKnight - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-sirmikeknight.253271/

jayblob - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-questions-with-jayblob.250919/

bMaJuH - http://leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/8-then-skate-with-bmajuh.253070/

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mrmalice25
  2. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    Can confirm smoothest ass

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Staple1244

Staple1244 2 Time CHL Champion

Ratings:
    +413 / 33 / -25
    yes pier has a very smooth ass. Good write up but I find that green color very hard to read.

• Like Like x 2
    Staple1244
  4. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Staple1244

Staple1244 2 Time CHL Champion

Ratings:
    +413 / 33 / -25
    S25 Hershey management meetings

• Like Like x 2
    Staple1244
  6. Nightingale l8l

Nightingale l8l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 68 / -55
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    @Nightingale l8l im surprised he remembered. the guy really wanted to play and I had already had 2 stud tendy's on my team. He was fair to me so it was only right I sent him some where, where he'd have a chance to play. @NotoriousFAT 00 look how far you've come lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 76 / -125
    Again I appreciate how fair with me you were.

notoriousfat00
  9. TNOOSE856

TNOOSE856 Krauwn is my father

Discord:
    TNOOSE856#1753
    Ratings:
    +717 / 22 / -37
    Gee thanks.

So THATS how we got stuck with da fatman. @NotoriousFAT 00

:eek:

• Like Like x 2
    Tnoose856
  10. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 76 / -125
    notoriousfat00
  11. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Do me!