3 Star dynasty Week 1

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming International Hockey League (PSN)' started by mervinmaverick, Oct 24, 2008.

1. mervinmaverick

mervinmaverick Hawkeye 4 Life

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok season is under way. There are 2 player vs player games this week so depending on well you guys get together to get them done will determine when we advance. I would like to do it before the weekend, but worst case senario i'm looking at sunday at the lastest. There might be an addition with lbert12, you guys like the size it is or should we go ahead and add good people. Lastly if anyone thinks that the settings are to easy or need to be adjusted let me know.

No Streaming Account
  2. rcnjsn9

rcnjsn9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think the settings are good for now. It's not HARD by any means, but I think that while we are playing a bunch of weaker schedules, it should be sort of easy. As we build our programs and hopefully move up into the top 25 and face tougher schedules it will get harder. But I think it being sort of easy right now isnt necessarily a bad thing.

No Streaming Account
  3. mervinmaverick

mervinmaverick Hawkeye 4 Life

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are 1 game left a user vs user, i've actually seen them both on at the same time but if someone is not being cooperative let me know so i can handle it now, other wise i'm advancing sunday. If both lets me know they can get it in by monday i'll wait if not i won't.

No Streaming Account