2K Sliders EA Style..

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by Fiddy14, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fiddy14#6440
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ok, well after messing with 2k's sliders like i always do i felt something wasnt right.. the gameplay didnt feel right to me this year. i figured out my problem, it was b.c i'm having so much fun with EA's NHL 08 on slow speed and basiclly default sliders.

i ended up making my 2K slider game style play like EA''s NHL 08 for the most part.. it took a bit of time but i have set up 2k to play some what like EA's game this year lol.. the speed is pretty spot on and i went from playing 7 or 8 min periods to 5 min ones lol..

DAMN YOU EA... you took the slider guru that i am and flushed it down the toilet lol..

No Streaming Account
  2. JimmyDeicide

JimmyDeicide Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same hear Fiddy , first thing i did was turn off speed burst and i thought it played fine on the default sim settings, wasnt getting the breakaways everyone was talking about, quite enjoyed my rental.

May pick it up later in the season.

No Streaming Account
  3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Fiddy14#6440
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    def enjoying it more now that i made those changes.. i just played benchboss in a 2k league game and we both had like 10 breakaways.. terrible IMO.. but we had a blast playing though!!

No Streaming Account
  4. kiddstyle

kiddstyle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The default sim settings are not that good. I have made adjustments to the sim settings and am enjoying this game quite a bit. I love playing 2k8 online, such a blast!

No Streaming Account