24/7 Mode Tournaments(Monthly)

Discussion in 'LG2KPark' started by WilloMan, Sep 27, 2003.

1. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    24/7 Mode Tournament

This is a great feature added to this game. It combines to Street Legend Mode of NbA Street Vol.2 with the NBA 2k4 engine STreet Ball MOde. You can acquire Jersey's and all that good NBA stuff so that your player can sport on the court.

By now most should know that you can play online with your created 24/7 Character.=P~

I think this would be a good tournament addition to League Gaming. this would also attract those that like the arcade type of b-ball games with a bit of simulation and 1 vs 1's. This should be the solution of not ever having EA make NBA Street online or NBA JAm by....Acclaim right? Whatever:!: .

What do you think?

No Streaming Account
  2. skornzbolt23

skornzbolt23 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i don't understand......... is there a new mode for online? created players are an option? i'm still in the dark to nba 2k4's features :cry:

No Streaming Account
  3. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same here im kind of confused. Willoman do you have a url or link to a site we could read up on this?

No Streaming Account
  4. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like he is talking about NBA Street????

Gajeske85
  5. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow im shockedeted that you guys arent keeping up on this game's features.
    [url]http://www.espngamingworld.com/ncaster/view.php?id=116
    [/url]

*Interview*
    EGW: Will there be a mode similar to ESPN NFL Football?s ?Crib??

VC: We don?t have a crib exactly as we wanted to do something a little different for NBA. Instead new feature called ?24/7?. The idea is simple. You create a player and train him via a series of exercises and drills to build attributes. As you gain in your abilities you?ll have the opportunity to compete against NBA players in different challenges. Defeating opponents will in turn unlock new and different items you can use to accessorize and customize your character.

The revolutionary part is that all games and opponents are tied to the real time clock of your BIOS creating a competitive environment that?s alive and ever changing. Players will have to play around the clock to collect every item and ultimately defeat every opponent. Along the way you?ll find all kinds of surprises like new sneakers, new shorts, and even NBA legend players who show up and allow you to play them for the right to wear their jersey! There are literally hundreds of items in the mode so it?s up to the user to decide just how far they want to go.

After building your guy from scratch, you also be able to take him on the road against your friends in head to head 1 on 1 play to see who has created the strongest and most unique looking player around. When you are done beating on the local competition, take your custom 24/7 guy online to see how he stacks up against the rest of the world. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. There are tons more detail that goes into making this mode the most revolutionary mode in any basketball game ever.

*EDITED LINK*

No Streaming Account
  6. Desert Storm 42

Desert Storm 42 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DAMN!!! WILLO u kno... this ain't college man, calm down
    this is like an essay *Jeez*:D :laugh: 8) :wink: :!: :korl:

No Streaming Account
  7. MIKE BIZZLE

MIKE BIZZLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Desert Storm, that was all copied and pasted from the interview on that website. I don't think anyone has the time or sanity to write up all that for a message board :wink:

No Streaming Account
  8. skornzbolt23

skornzbolt23 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    <wets self> dear lord....... < wipes drool > thank you for a game that has once again surpassed others in the game of basketball < faints on the floor > wake me when it comes out the 21st.....rofl :wink:

No Streaming Account
  9. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is premature and all but...Can i be in the first League/Tourney of 24/7?

O and btw if the spots for the NBA 2k4 leagues haven't been taken already can i have the(in order)

Sixers
    Nets
    Rockets
    Cleveland (I can have some fun with L. James toooooo :p ) lol j/k

No Streaming Account
  10. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No Streaming Account
  11. WilloMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Now since most have gotten to play this. And my super character from my PS2 cant get transfered to my xbox. How do you like 24/7 mode and do you think this could be a small tournament sometime in the future of leaguegaming.

No Streaming Account