Xbox LGRL Season 4 rule changes ***UPDATED***

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Rocket League (LGRL)' started by IXI Ein IXI, Jan 16, 2017.

?

Are you a fan of the proposed changes?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  3. Some but not all.(Post below which ones you are not a fan of)

25.0%
  1. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Well you can obviously raise it, i was just giving an example

2. ded279

ded279 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -4
    Making a format for LG rocket league is hard. The format is supposed to make the league more enjoyable for those of a lower skill level, otherwise lower skilled players would get stomped every game, this encourages line matching so that the mid-low level players are very important, while still letting the top players do a good portion of the work.

3. Slomo

Slomo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ^^i will say last season did come down to the second and third lines he has a point

No Streaming Account
  4. Payner

Payner Well-Known Liberal

Ratings:
    +227 / 24 / -27
    This isnt at you bossy its just been brought up a few times and I just dont get it still. I dont see how people have such a issue in this league with it when NHL requires the whole week in on sunday where we give 24hr before the scheduled time. If you can tell you nhl team your whole week on sunday I don't see this being a issue here. I can see issues with a lot of these changes but this is the one I just cant get its way more lenient than the hockey side and its still a issue some how.//

First off they have more guys to pick and choose from in order to set their lines. This makes lineups very easy for them, and lets be real that lineup takes precedent for most people over most leagues. Also you gotta remember these day's with cell phones people cant even commit to dinner plans let alone a video game. As soon as a text comes along with a better plan you have lost most people. And although signing up for something may mean commitment to you and i, unfortunately it doesn't for most people.

No Streaming Account